PDA

View Full Version : 2nd weeks after purchase, ACD check lights ON!?

trackmango
04-12-2005, 01:03 AM
Since 2 weeks ago I picked up a white RS from the local dealership with about 10 miles on the odo, it was joy and more joy to own… until today. When idling, the ACD lights were normal, but after a few seconds of driving, all ACD lights were on, although otherwise nothing seem to be malfunctioning, I am sure I will take it to the dealer in a couple of days after the new tint dries.
Does anyone care to make an educated guess what could have happened?
I ll keep you guys updated

DTunedEvoX
04-12-2005, 01:31 AM
Uh oh ... Maybe they forgot to fill your TC/Front LSD with Fluid .... I'd get that checked AAAAAAAAA SSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAA PPPPPPP .... :shock:

trackmango
04-12-2005, 02:57 AM
You mean the manufacture didn’t fill the front end when they assembled it in Japan?

Absinthe
04-12-2005, 11:23 AM
You mean the manufacture didn’t fill the front end when they assembled it in Japan?

I would take it in to the dealer now.

trackmango
04-13-2005, 02:17 PM
I just had a chance to drive the car, the lights doesnt turn on anymore.

If I read the manual correctly, ACD lights on means there is something wrong with the ACD right?

DTunedEvoX
04-13-2005, 02:50 PM

If I read the manual correctly, ACD lights on means there is something wrong with the ACD right?

I think when it gets from Japan it gets filled once it hits the dealership.

As far as your ACD lights going on - yeah it has to do w/ your ACD so I'd still get it checked out by the dealership. That way they have it writtin down in the system in case something DOES go wrong .. Know what I mean?

Jamie@WORKS
04-13-2005, 03:18 PM

Check the fluid level under the hood. It could be as simple as that. Otherwise, off to the dealer.

trackmango
04-14-2005, 12:51 PM
I stoped by the dealership today. Nothing was ever recorded in the ecu. like it never happened, I cant be possibly seeing things...what a relief though

QuickShifter
04-14-2005, 12:55 PM
I cant believe they actually record shit now. I hate mitsu in some ways :evil:

trackmango
04-14-2005, 05:12 PM
alot of the car these days also have these data recorded in the ecu

speed
throutle position
brake position
steering input
engine rpm
mph