PDA

View Full Version : Holla Holla players

evooci
04-17-2005, 04:03 PM
hello everyone :)

Been a guest at this forum for awhile and been researching all I can about the evo and so happens to be one of the cars i've been seriously thinking about.

Got my first evo taste at the Mits Wake Up and Drive event held at El Toro Marine base late last year. From that day on my perception has never been the same about the evo.

My situation is i'll be ready to buy a new car at then end of this year. I'm thinking about the MR model since i'll be happy with this baby in stock form.

Dealer I picked out is HB Mits based on the feedback members here have shared.

I believe I read someone got a MR at HB recently for 34,XXX before TTL.

So question I'll ask by the end of the year how much do you think the MR VIII will go down by say December 2005? Reason I ask is this I'm thinking it's either going to be the MR VIII or MR IX.

How much you think price difference will be between them at end of this year?

If I can score some significant savings on the VIII then I'll go that route.

Maybe I can meet up with some socal evo members in the near future and experience how the evo handles on the freeways. 8)

Peace :wink:

Macky
04-17-2005, 04:48 PM
there is one MRleft at HB, its red and no there wont be any more leftover VIII MRs, only the IX MR. i doubt though that it will remain unsold by december - thats just too dreamy :wink:

welcome to the boards and good luck on your purchase, id say wait for the 9

EvoPwr
04-17-2005, 06:16 PM
you better pick up this car before december unless you want a used one.

santhology
04-18-2005, 08:59 AM
Welcome.. and think about your options, hope the puchase goes well 8)

evooci
04-18-2005, 09:49 PM
thanx for the welcome :D

ya i'm not in a hurry to buy a new car now. I'm just testing out the water to see which cars appeal to me right now. For sure the evo is one up on the list. If there aren't any VIII's by December then I won't be too disappointed. :roll:

I just can't stop thinking about the freakin turbo spooling for the last moth. I've paid off my college loans and have been saving for the last 2 years so what's another 8 months right :wink:

itsnino
04-19-2005, 12:52 PM
8 months without an evo :twisted: jk! good luck!!!

WhiteEvoRS
04-19-2005, 01:07 PM
good luck with the evo and welcome!!!!!!!!

Chris in SD
04-19-2005, 07:04 PM
Just wait for an Evo IX MR... It'll be worth the wait. Right now an '06 Evo IX MR is in the lead to replace my dead Evo VIII (vs. next GT-R, 997, etc.).

MAFIOSO8
04-19-2005, 07:52 PM
welcome. :D

rammsteinmatt
04-19-2005, 11:05 PM
8 months without an evo :twisted: jk! good luck!!!

hell look at me....9 months and counting