PDA

View Full Version : new evo

*chris*
04-19-2005, 10:13 PM
yah well today was the day. 2004 WW evolution with SSL. 30k. plus TTL. i hate tax. oh well, its been a good day. the drive back was kinda rough near the end. my foot was getting a little tired. thats right, i had to drive about 200mi to get it. haha but oh the looks. :lol: ive also seen more cops today than i have in the past month. :shock: needless to say, im glad i began mentally preparing myself for a few months prior to this in regards to speed and such.

good to be a TRUE evo member now. i love it, i kept staring at when i was walking inside. kept thinking, its only for a little while, then ill be back with you tomorrow. :lol:

Macky
04-19-2005, 10:13 PM
congrats, where did you buy the evo?

*chris*
04-19-2005, 10:16 PM
i drove to the twin cities. (minneapolis/st paul). rush hour was a bitch leaving ....that clutch engages way high. but i did not stall it during the rush hour thank god ....ida felt so incompetent.

rino
04-19-2005, 10:17 PM
welcome to the evo world

GokuSSJ4
04-19-2005, 10:26 PM
Welcome and Congrats !!!

santhology
04-19-2005, 11:08 PM
congrats

DoCoMo
04-20-2005, 12:35 AM
welcome aboard

genrec
04-20-2005, 08:59 AM
congrat.enjoy

*chris*
04-20-2005, 09:31 AM
thanks guys.

im still having a little difficulty with the clutch, but all is well. i keep thinkin im gonna hurt it too much. im afraid. :lol: not really, but i am doing my best not to screw it up. just gonna have to keep driving around. ohhh the humanity.

oh yah, funny thing last night. one of my friends was like, my god ...your car sounds like an airplane. then she kinda made a jet sound. :lol: lets see, i also got elbowed in the mouth from one tackling me. i may have to dawn full pads/helmet next time we hang out.

GokuSSJ4
04-20-2005, 11:55 AM
thanks guys.

im still having a little difficulty with the clutch, but all is well. i keep thinkin im gonna hurt it too much. im afraid. :lol: not really, but i am doing my best not to screw it up. just gonna have to keep driving around. ohhh the humanity.

oh yah, funny thing last night. one of my friends was like, my god ...your car sounds like an airplane. then she kinda made a jet sound. :lol: lets see, i also got elbowed in the mouth from one tackling me. i may have to dawn full pads/helmet next time we hang out.
at least it was a she, imagine if Billy tries to do that to you :shock:

Justin1933
04-20-2005, 11:57 AM
Good Old Minnesota...Good I wish I lived there.....

*chris*
04-20-2005, 10:31 PM
at least it was a she, imagine if Billy tries to do that to you
hahaha ....doesnt he have BAD for renzo though? :lol:

Good Old Minnesota...Good I wish I lived there.....
well i actually live in NW iowa. (right on the border, north end of the lake is in MN) and in the winter .....it sucks. a friend & i'll be moving to socal this fall. damn snow.

def spent another 2.5hours or so driving it around. is this normal!? :lol: i spent almost 2years drooling over this car, and its all i expected it to be & more. i love the sound of the turbo. quick question ....if i havent been into turbo range that much while driving, how long should i let it idle before shutting it down?

itsnino
04-21-2005, 10:12 AM
congrats and welcome!!!

:D

deebrown1
04-24-2005, 06:26 PM
Just picked up a 05 Silver with SSL on Friday..bought it from South Coast Mitsu..paid 500 over invoice..They were so easy to deal with, everyone was cool and only took an hour and a half to purchase...oh yeah, the car rocks..i haven't slept in two days...

EvoPwr
04-24-2005, 06:54 PM
congrats and welcome to the evo owner world :D