PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Alarm Uninstall, and possible Dash help

One Evo Pinay
04-26-2005, 08:23 AM
This is for my RSX not the EVO just to let everyone know ahead of time

Okay here is the situation, I am doing an interior swap on my car as of now and I have the dashboard almost off but was having the hardest time last night finishing the removal of it because I have a lot of very unnecessary alarm wires all tangled up because the guy who installed it did the ugliest job of install in the world. They just kinda tucked it under the dash and when I dropped the dash all the wires literally just dropped so now I am fed up and would like the alarm system removed asap. I forget what exact model I have but I know its a viper pager system and it does have remote start. So the person who will be doing this job needs really to know what he/she is doing without the car being able to run, due to the fact that the steering column, battery, ecu etc is all disconnected. I need everything removed and put back to stock as if I never ever ever had an alarm and the car must run when I plug everything back. The access of the wires shouldn't be that hard because the dash is partially removed and all the wires are exposed so you shouldn't be in any akward working position or on your back etc. If you are very knowledgeable with the Viper alarm system or any alarm system for that matter and KNOW you can remove the alarm and the remote start system and get everything back to stock I need you asap.

Please contact me asap if you are interested

PS: You must be able to travel to me since the car wont run at all, and pay is negotiable (310)925-1854 ask for Mike

Oh another thing if you want some extra cash and have done a dash removal/install and would like to help me finish the job then I am willing to pay on that also...