PDA

View Full Version : Please change my sub-title.

Richard EVO
04-26-2005, 07:34 PM
:P

GokuSSJ4
04-26-2005, 07:42 PM
you don't like it ???
FYI i didn't have anything to do with it, just in case.

Skiracer
04-26-2005, 07:45 PM
I want a new title!

gofaster87
04-26-2005, 07:46 PM
You take too much offense to things said here. Announcing events is really not something to hold over the mods heads. I announce that Tomku is gay and BILLY drives an 80s scallop wagon; I dont expect to be treated in a special manner. I contribute to this forum by helping with advice, installations, emotional support, supplying meet hangout, being an asshole and most of all being the antichrist of the evo world.

alex_alex
04-26-2005, 07:47 PM
"Whiney old man"????????????????

I don't care to post under than handle. I didn't chose it and its BS. I contribute to the EVO community by announcing various HPDE events, etc. If your goal is to publicly humiliate me, it is actionable.

Please change it back to the automatic handle for the number of posts made. :evil:

actionable? :lol:

EVO Neil
04-26-2005, 08:01 PM
Sorry, but I think it's ridiculous that it even got changed in the first place. Some people have a warped sense of humor. Richard, it wasn't me.

ovenmit331
04-26-2005, 08:50 PM
"Whiney old man"????????????????

I don't care to post under than handle. I didn't chose it and its BS. I contribute to the EVO community by announcing various HPDE events, etc. If your goal is to publicly humiliate me, it is actionable.

Please change it back to the automatic handle for the number of posts made. :evil:

i'm not trying to be an ass, but doesn't that post epitomize the name they've given you?

JanSolo
04-26-2005, 09:34 PM
i'm not trying to be an ass, but doesn't that post epitomize the name they've given you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MAFIOSO8
04-26-2005, 09:36 PM

JanSolo
04-26-2005, 09:49 PM

"Giving cause for legal action: an actionable statement."

Please don't sue. We can change the title to whatever your heart desires. I bow before you, begging your mercy, Lord Richard of EVO.

Coolguy949
04-26-2005, 09:50 PM
It was probably our rougue admin, Jan. :shock:

JanSolo
04-26-2005, 09:51 PM
It was probably our rougue admin, Jan. :shock:

Don't make me drive down there with my rotary powered beast and show you what these guns can do!

leaveit2bevo
04-26-2005, 10:29 PM

GokuSSJ4
04-26-2005, 10:36 PM
You take too much offense to things said here. Announcing events is really not something to hold over the mods heads. I announce that Tomku is gay and BILLY drives an 80s scallop wagon; I dont expect to be treated in a special manner. I contribute to this forum by helping with advice, installations, emotional support, supplying meet hangout, being an asshole and most of all being the antichrist of the evo world.

LOL when are you leaving to vegas ????
we need emotional support before you take off, or at least billy does :wink:

ovenmit331
04-27-2005, 09:27 AM
"Actionable Man, SuperHero" you guys CRACK me up. make mine "Whiney old man" i don't give a crap... :)

GokuSSJ4
04-27-2005, 09:42 AM
"Actionable Man, SuperHero" you guys CRACK me up. make mine "Whiney old man" i don't give a crap... :)

you need a "special title ", time to start thinking what fits you best

WavMixer
04-27-2005, 10:14 AM
"Actionable Man, SuperHero" you guys CRACK me up. make mine "Whiney old man" i don't give a crap... :) how about "Princess Poser" for ovenmit now that he/she is out of the closet?

GokuSSJ4
04-27-2005, 10:28 AM
"Actionable Man, SuperHero" you guys CRACK me up. make mine "Whiney old man" i don't give a crap... :) how about "Princess Poser" for ovenmit now that he/she is out of the closet?

hmmm....!! where is Jan when you need him :mrgreen:

JanSolo
04-27-2005, 10:33 AM
hmmm....!! where is Jan when you need him :mrgreen:

Per your request..

ovenmit331
04-27-2005, 10:43 AM
"My shirt says princess but my face says troll" AAHHHH HA HA HA HA

see, now THAT is funny... thanks Jan, and thanks for the avatar nicely done.

GokuSSJ4
04-27-2005, 10:46 AM
Jan at his best :cool:

WavMixer
04-27-2005, 11:00 AM
Remind me not to make Jan mad. :o

ovenmit331
04-27-2005, 11:03 AM
i crack up everytime i go by a post i've made, because i see my sig and expect to see the ovenmitt avatar but its this little dainty UGLY stick figure chick... so great

GokuSSJ4
04-27-2005, 11:15 AM
Remind me not to make Jan mad. :o
He can be sensitive at times

gofaster87
04-27-2005, 11:47 AM

LOL when are you leaving to vegas ????
we need emotional support before you take off, or at least billy does :wink:

Im leaving this friday/saturday. I think my move warrants mod status so I can start taking care of the crybabies on this site.

GokuSSJ4
04-27-2005, 11:51 AM
you probably would destroy Socal with your Evil Mod status

leaveit2bevo
04-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Sam for MOD 05!

drmosh
04-27-2005, 04:51 PM
Whiney...

Justin1933
04-27-2005, 05:09 PM
I need to get a cool title...please please please....

Skiracer
04-27-2005, 05:26 PM
I want one too!!!!

EVO Neil
04-27-2005, 05:46 PM

"Giving cause for legal action: an actionable statement."

Please don't sue. We can change the title to whatever your heart desires. I bow before you, begging your mercy, Lord Richard of EVO.

Why do you find it necessary to alienate subscribers and contributors to this website with your sometimes off-color taste in humor. Although at times I find your thoughts creative and funny, there are other times when you show off your computer savvy by being a bully, picking on people for no reason, just to stir things up? While Richard and I have minced words over personal opinions on certain Evo subjects, I respect his thoughts and what he brings to this community. Can't we all just get along?

EvoPwr
04-27-2005, 06:00 PM
:lol:

gofaster87
04-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Well Neil, I dont think many people take kindly to a threat of legal action especially on a public forum that is self funded. If he were to just ask for a title change without making a threat, Jan might have been more responsive.

JanSolo
04-27-2005, 08:48 PM
I want one too!!!!

Your name and pics are harder to work with, but I am sure I can think of something "interesting up my butt" :twisted:

gofaster87
04-27-2005, 08:50 PM
change mine to "The Antichrist" or the "evil one" or "forum asshole"

JanSolo
04-27-2005, 08:53 PM

All of those are VERY offensive. Let me see what if I can do it in the butt.

GokuSSJ4
04-27-2005, 09:50 PM

All of those are VERY offensive. Let me see what if I can do it in the butt.

great change !!!! LOL
for Simon , hmmm... something related with being cheap , since he will not even buy 76 gas but Cosco instead.

Skiracer
04-27-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm not cheap! I'm frugal!

gofaster87
04-27-2005, 11:35 PM
Damn you Jan Im not a hippy.

ultraflip
04-27-2005, 11:47 PM
hahahahaha

Senshi
04-28-2005, 12:01 AM
i think skiracers title should have something to do with his rim job he did for the last EOC :lol:

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album264/tape2.jpg

ultraflip
04-28-2005, 12:12 AM
heh... i remember that... he used like 2 full rolls or somethin... none the less... it did its job... no scratches or knicks or anything....
even though he had a clear bra on his car already... lol

ORZ...

gofaster87
04-28-2005, 12:15 AM
i think skiracers title should have something to do with his tape job he did for the last EOC :lol:

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album264/tape2.jpg

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bend me over like a virgin catholic school girl :twisted:

leaveit2bevo
04-28-2005, 01:39 AM
the best part about that is it rained and it all started peeling off

Skiracer
04-28-2005, 07:34 AM
hahhaa, wait till u see what my car looks like on the dirt day on the next EOC event 8)

WavMixer
04-28-2005, 09:06 AM
Well, if Jan is taking requests, Mrs. Wav always calls me a "wrinkled teenager". So if Jan could find it in his sensitive heart to modify my title, this is what I would like it to be.

EVO Neil
04-28-2005, 09:22 AM
Well Neil, I dont think many people take kindly to a threat of legal action especially on a public forum that is self funded. If he were to just ask for a title change without making a threat, Jan might have been more responsive.

You fail to point out that it shouldn't have been changed in the first place. Richard didn't ask for the change in title, he just reacted emotionally to it, but that doesn't make the fact that it was changed without his permission okay.

WavMixer
04-28-2005, 09:29 AM

You fail to point out that it shouldn't have been changed in the first place. Richard didn't ask for the change in title, he just reacted emotionally to it, but that doesn't make the fact that it was changed without his permission okay.

Before I joined this site, I used to hang out at another car forum where the mods regularly change peoples titles, usernames and reputation (vBulletin feature) to embarrass, belittle and just f@ck with members to gratify their own over inflated egos. It is my opinion that if you want to attract and keep members here, maybe we should be a little more sensitive about the teasing that goes on.

EVO Neil
04-28-2005, 09:35 AM

Before I joined this site, I used to hang out at another car forum where the mods regularly change peoples titles, usernames and reputation (vBulletin feature) to embarrass, belittle and just f@ck with members to gratify their own over inflated egos. It is my opinion that if you want to attract and keep members here, maybe we should be a little more sensitive about the teasing that goes on.

:werd:

GokuSSJ4
04-28-2005, 09:46 AM

Like you mention before ,theres plenty of sites that take action on changing peoples titles. Even if the person complains, things are not change back. It's part of posting, complaining and having fun on the net. For some odd reason people in this board are abit more sensitive (or at least i have notice) compare to other boards that i have been and have posted on.

GokuSSJ4
04-28-2005, 09:49 AM
hahhaa, wait till u see what my car looks like on the dirt day on the next EOC event 8)

I can only imagine :shock: and Robi makes fun of me just because i cover my headlights.

gofaster87
04-28-2005, 10:06 AM
This site is full of a bunch of pansy bitches. I dont care what my title is, its all in good fun. Big deal its a fucking title on an internet forum. If people are that sensative to names they shouldnt be using a forum to begin with. Dont tell me we are going politically correct like disneyland.

GokuSSJ4
04-28-2005, 10:17 AM
Sam its the most sensitive guy you can ever meet.

WavMixer
04-28-2005, 10:32 AM
If you don't stop picking on me, I'm gonna cry!!! :cry:

Absinthe
04-28-2005, 12:40 PM
Damn I go to SF on business and the drama breaks out...

I think this thread can be summed up fairly simply:

Boo fucking Hoo

If someone doesnt like their special title ask to have it changed, or just take it as it is, a bit of tounge-in-cheek joke.

leaveit2bevo
04-28-2005, 01:03 PM
love is not like anything especially a fucking knife

ovenmit331
04-28-2005, 01:12 PM

Boo fucking Hoo

:UBERwerd:

rammsteinmatt
04-28-2005, 03:13 PM

Boo fucking Hoo

:UBERwerd:

:uberword:

http://kingseagull.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/werd.jpg

gofaster87
04-28-2005, 03:45 PM
I love you all.

MAFIOSO8
04-28-2005, 03:47 PM
^^WTF???

Absinthe
04-28-2005, 03:55 PM
I love you all.

I already miss you and you haven't left yet... :cry:

alex_alex
04-28-2005, 04:49 PM
i nope the admin is fucking around with the posts, and dave and sam aren't actually saying that.

otherwise, it might just make me barf a little bit in my mouth

leaveit2bevo
04-28-2005, 04:57 PM
im cuting trying to picture your black broken heart

j_nizzle
04-28-2005, 05:17 PM
this thread went from complaint to weird...im happy with my title; so dont change it please.

GokuSSJ4
04-28-2005, 06:57 PM
I love you all.
I know you do, especially Billy. He melts your cheese.

GokuSSJ4
04-28-2005, 06:58 PM
i nope the admin is fucking around with the posts, and dave and sam aren't actually saying that.

otherwise, it might just make me barf a little bit in my mouth
yeah i think either
a. Rich is back
b. Dino is way too bored at work
or
c. Jan has found a new way to entertain himself :shock:

Skiracer
04-28-2005, 07:00 PM
I'm jealous. No one ever changed mah title :(

JanSolo
04-28-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm jealous. No one ever changed mah title :(