PDA

View Full Version : MYEVOSTORE.COM

MYFIRSTEVO
05-03-2005, 10:20 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to Rob and Brian @ MYEVOSTORE.COM for providing me with excellent parts and service last night! My car is finally done, and its at the stage where I wanted to be. We worked till 1:30am and even with a lil close call with PD, everything turned out just great! I'm happy!

If anyone is interested with parts, install, tune etc...etc... contact them first, and see if you guys can get a better deal. They are honest, and will tell you straight up if they can give you a better deal or not! Honesty is the key to a good business!

Thanks guys!

WNLancer
05-03-2005, 10:21 AM
what have you done to you car?

DoCoMo
05-03-2005, 03:38 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to Rob and Brian @ MYEVOSTORE.COM for providing me with excellent parts and service last night! My car is finally done, and its at the stage where I wanted to be. We worked till 1:30am and even with a lil close call with PD, everything turned out just great! I'm happy!

If anyone is interested with parts, install, tune etc...etc... contact them first, and see if you guys can get a better deal. They are honest, and will tell you straight up if they can give you a better deal or not! Honesty is the key to a good business!

Thanks guys!

+1

MAFIOSO8
05-03-2005, 04:20 PM
+2 :D

EVOate909
05-03-2005, 05:00 PM

Thanks guys!

dint u get tuned at TT jus a few days back??

MYFIRSTEVO
05-03-2005, 05:01 PM
yup...then i got 720s

Blaze
05-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Alvin.

Didn't you JUST get your car tuned at Tuning Technologies?
And weren't you just raving about their numbers?

And didn't someone else offer to retune you for free?

And now you're re-tuned and raving about another shop?

WTH dude?

You jump shops, decisions and people faster then your car will ever be.

Apologies if that came off to harsh....

MYFIRSTEVO
05-03-2005, 05:11 PM
uhh... ok. :?

whats with the flame, it's my car, my money, my time, my reviews, my thoughts... what the hell is the deal?

I was happy with my numbers, but then I decide to get injectors! no one is jumping shops, i simply gave my review about MYEVOSTORE.COm... and what they've provide for me. What? I can't do that? are there rules on what i can say about other shops? until someone sponsors me and give me shit for free then I'll shut up! till then... I'll give reviews and say my thoughts whenever and to whomever I want.

Not trying to be a dick, but everytime I share something... I get negativity back. Tuning Tech has been great to me, and I have nothing against them... but why jump on me when i give my honest review for other shops?

MYFIRSTEVO
05-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Alvin.

Didn't you JUST get your car tuned at Tuning Technologies?
And weren't you just raving about their numbers?

And didn't someone else offer to retune you for free?

And now you're re-tuned and raving about another shop?

WTH dude?

You jump shops, decisions and people faster then your car will ever be.

Apologies if that came off to harsh.....

You know what Jason, i've never talked crap about you nor have any bad intentions on what to say to you... but sometimes the shit you say to me just kinda makes me think.

WHo offered me a free tune?

I've never offended you or your car, but sometimes you need to control your smart ass remarks!

EVOate909
05-03-2005, 05:15 PM
so wuts the final numbers wid the cams...

moogle
05-03-2005, 05:20 PM
What the hell is this all about...
socalevo is getting to hot for me now... :?

Blaze
05-03-2005, 05:24 PM
You know what Jason, i've never talk crap about you nor have any bad intentions on what to say to you... but sometimes the shit you say to me just kinda makes me rethink shit!

WHo offered me a free tune? answer!

I never offend you or your car, but sometimes you need to control your smart ass remarks!

Well, again, I apologize if it sounds harsh.
I'm just trying to understand what you are doing these days.

Who was me. Who was Larry. Who was Shaun. Who was Bevo. Who was Alger. Who was Billy.

We all offered to help (tune/install/avise). And you know what happens next. If you're pissed, PM me off line.

Blaze

MAFIOSO8
05-03-2005, 05:27 PM
I am trying to understand everyones point of view but every one needs to relax and mind others opinions who care where Alvin goes to tune his car or where he spends his cash all that matters is that his car runs correctly and is tuned safely' now as for Alvin man you need to chillout out who cares what other people think just as long as your happy with what you do remember you are your own individual and you make your own decsisions.

Motion Garage
05-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Alvin,

We're very happy you're satisfied with the tune. If you're interested in the Nisei Engineering intercooler as we spoke last night, let me know. I think you will be able to extract more power out of your car and have more consistency in the pulls (a couple pulls pulled tmiing last night because of the intercooler heating up).

Glad you're happy, see you on thursday!

Rob

MYFIRSTEVO
05-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Its not a big deal. whatever!

MYFIRSTEVO
05-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Alvin,

We're very happy you're satisfied with the tune. If you're interested in the Nisei Engineering intercooler as we spoke last night, let me know. We'll retune you for free if you purchase that from us. I think you will be able to extract more power out of your car and have more consistency in the pulls (a couple pulls pulled tmiing last night because of the intercooler heating up).

You're in good hands with us, Brian is a very good tuner for the SAFC II and is trained by the best (Scot Gray).

Glad you're happy, see you on thursday!

Rob

thanks Rob, i'll contact you regarding that intercooler.

I'm going to lay low from this board for right now, most of you guys know my number if you guys need me.

late

Smogrunner
05-03-2005, 10:53 PM
I know I'd be plenty interested to see what kind of numbers you would make at TT on their dynojet with your new tune and injectors.