PDA

View Full Version : Hello SoCalEvo!

knuxevolution
05-03-2005, 03:27 PM
hey, im new to the boards, but have been a mitsu enthusiast for years. my dad works at the mitsubishi motors corporate office in cypress, so naturally, i have been addicted to their cars. i am only 17 and am leasing a lancer ralliart. originally i wanted an evolution, however my dad wanted me to drive something of less power for a year. my lease is up in about 8 months, and i can not wait to PURCHASE an evolution. i live in the north county of san diego, however am also in Huntington beach quite often. even though i have a ralliart, do you guys think it would be cool if i went to one of the scocalevo meets?

WavMixer
05-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Hell, we let Scooby drivers in, a fellow Lancer owner is always welcome :D

MAFIOSO8
05-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Come down to our meets and I know what your coming from my mother was the same way when we went to the dealer she wanted me to test drive the ralliart and the evo. Turns out she let me drive home with evo.

if your in OC and incase you don't know

Every Thursday at 7:00PM
In-N-Out at Tustin Marketplace
3020 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92782

Notes: Usually ends around 9:30PM. Some members may linger around and go get coffee.

Every Friday at 8:00PM
Starbucks Coffee at Metro Pointe in Costa Mesa
901 South Coast Drive
Costa Mesa, CA,92626

Notes: Usually ends around 11:30PM.

knuxevolution
05-03-2005, 04:18 PM
thanks guys!

EVOla_VIRUS
05-17-2005, 01:06 PM
Whats up!....Im moving to socal in a month....any meets in the Lancaster area?

GokuSSJ4
05-17-2005, 01:11 PM
Come down to our meets and I know what your coming from my mother was the same way when we went to the dealer she wanted me to test drive the ralliart and the evo. Turns out she let me drive home with evo.

That's probably because the regular lancer didn't have enough torque to carry you around. Poor car I can only imagine the stress it would of gone through going up hill :shock: hmmm ....

WavMixer
05-17-2005, 01:21 PM
Whats up!....Im moving to socal in a month....any meets in the Lancaster area?I live in Palmdale. There are a couple of Evos around town, and some that come to visit from the valley. So far we haven't had enough people to start a meet, unless you consider installing mods at my house a meet.

drift_master
05-17-2005, 01:49 PM
[PURCHASE an evolution. i live in the north county of san diego, hey where in north county dude we got alot of evo drivers here in camp pendleton and sometimes we have our meets(if everybody gets off thier lazy asses) :lol: by inandout rigth by emerald on 78...

Chris in SD
05-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Your dad is smart to get you started with a Ralliart before moving up to an Evo. If he's REALLY smart, he'll send you to an advanced driving school first. You can tell him it would be a good move so then you'd be able to handle the serious dynamics an Evo has...

subgraphic
05-17-2005, 03:30 PM
Your dad is smart to get you started with a Ralliart before moving up to an Evo. If he's REALLY smart, he'll send you to an advanced driving school first. You can tell him it would be a good move so then you'd be able to handle the serious dynamics an Evo has...

AND... it will show you how to avoid white accords.

Zing!

genrec
05-17-2005, 03:43 PM

3020 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92782

Notes: Usually ends around 9:30PM. Some members may linger around and go get coffee.

901 South Coast Drive
Costa Mesa, CA,92626

^^ If you do come here. be sure to stay away from this guy ^^ :lol:

j_nizzle
05-17-2005, 04:15 PM

3020 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92782

901 South Coast Drive
Costa Mesa, CA,92626

^^ If you do come here. be sure to stay away from this guy ^^ :lol:

EVO Neil
05-17-2005, 05:05 PM
...so then you'd be able to handle the serious dynamics an Evo has...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

EVOla_VIRUS
05-18-2005, 10:03 AM
Whats up!....Im moving to socal in a month....any meets in the Lancaster area?I live in Palmdale. There are a couple of Evos around town, and some that come to visit from the valley. So far we haven't had enough people to start a meet, unless you consider installing mods at my house a meet.

Well, I guess its better than nothing :) I just hope that my Friday nights arnt as boring as they are where I am at right now.

Blaze
05-18-2005, 10:05 AM
Welcome to the boards.
Maybe we'll see you Thursday @ the OCers mix.