PDA

View Full Version : help ???? cant get fuel pump out

rsmatt
05-07-2005, 12:17 AM
ok its 11:00pm and ive been trying to get that thing out for 2 hours now and cant. how do you get the ring and the pump out of that hole under the seat? im getting realy frustrated :evil:

alex_alex
05-07-2005, 12:19 AM
ok its 11:00pm and ive been trying to get that thing out for 2 hours now and cant. how do you get the ring and the pump out of that hole under the seat? im getting realy frustrated :evil:

you sorta have to finagle it like one of those puzzles you buy from Imaginarium. :lol:

rsmatt
05-07-2005, 12:26 AM

you sorta have to finagle it like one of those puzzles you buy from Imaginarium. :lol:does the ring come out first? and if not how do you get the ring over the plastic nipels?

rsmatt
05-07-2005, 12:40 AM
come on help me out, throw me a bone, give me a hint. :roll: :D

alex_alex
05-07-2005, 12:49 AM
come on help me out, throw me a bone, give me a hint. :roll: :D

there is an install thread on evolutionm.net about it. try to find it, ill post up tomorrow when i have a bit more time if you still haven't found it. its pretty good and has pics

try www.evomoto.com also

alex_alex
05-07-2005, 12:50 AM
cha-ching!

http://www.evomoto.com/tech_info.php?tPath=3_13&tech_id=9

rsmatt
05-07-2005, 01:03 AM
thanks guys :D i also posted this one in the tec form for future refrance. thanks again im going to get back to it. hope i dont break anything :lol: .

rsmatt
05-07-2005, 02:27 AM
well i got it. that was a pian in the ass. in theory its a 30 min job but getting that thing out is almost imposible. took the car on the free way and it seems to be working well. next week the injectors, wide band, and hopefully 272 cams go in. hope the injectors arnt such a pain. any ways thanks again for the help :D .