PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on value of my hood- CF Seibon TS-II

DTunedEvoX
05-09-2005, 05:00 PM
Hey everyone. I might be putting the hood I got from Jeff over @ 500whp.com up for sale/trade. Its a magnificent piece - and helps differentiate myself from the other black evos but I feel I should be focusing more on performance then the bling. But ...

Reason I'm putting this poll up is because some people seem to think just because I got a good deal on it(and I suppose they didnt), they think its only worth what I bought it for and nothing more. I myself feel differently. I think the hood is worth a lot more - and its definatley worth what someone is willing to pay for it. And I wanted to get the feel for what everyone here thinks.

So I come to my fellow board members for there opinions and comments.
From the pics that you see and for the people whom seen this up close what WOULD you value this hood @? Do you think the hood is worth more than I got it for? I definatley do.

Some things to keep in mind - Jeff @ 500whp.com sells this hood for $760.00 +tax+shipping. The biggest and only noticeable "damage" is the driver side corner which was "damaged in shipping" per Jeff. I've attached some pictures for your reference. The weave is perfect - as what you'd expect from a company like Seibon! Fitament issues cant be fixed per the advice from blaze with moving the fenders in if there is any gap and moving the hood latch/bump stops up and down.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/GinuwineEvolution/Seibon%20TS-II%20Hood/DSC00050.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/GinuwineEvolution/Seibon%20TS-II%20Hood/DSC00048.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/GinuwineEvolution/Seibon%20TS-II%20Hood/DSC00046.jpg

I suppose worse comes to worse and no one really is interested in this riced out hood I can throw it up Ebay. Thanks for participating everyone! All your feedback is appriciated :wink:

DTunedEvoX
05-10-2005, 12:11 AM
^^ for more feedback

DoCoMo
05-10-2005, 01:39 AM
i'll give ya 150$

DTunedEvoX
05-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Thanks for everyone thats voted so far! I'll let it run for a little longer ... ^ for more feedback!

WavMixer
05-10-2005, 12:32 PM
I'm not in to the bling factor.

DTunedEvoX
05-10-2005, 12:42 PM
I'm not in to the bling factor. The poll has nothing to do with the bling factor - Its more to do with how much it is WORTH if it were to be resold. 8) But as always thanks for your input Grant!

evolved
05-10-2005, 03:12 PM
Man I love that hood.

Sell for 500 bucks
there is an ass for every seat.

DTunedEvoX
05-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Man I love that hood.

Sell for 500 bucks
there is an ass for every seat.

Awesome feedback thanks evolved! :lol:

evolved
05-10-2005, 03:28 PM
no problem.

Wanna sell it to me for a 100 bucks?

WavMixer
05-10-2005, 03:28 PM
I'm not in to the bling factor. The poll has nothing to do with the bling factor - Its more to do with how much it is WORTH if it were to be resold. 8) But as always thanks for your input Grant!Sell it for atleast what you paid for it, if you got a great deal. more power to you if you can get more. I'm sure someone on Ebay will buy it at whatever price you set.

DTunedEvoX
05-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Yeah it looks like thats what it will probably come down to ... :roll:

CT9A RS
05-11-2005, 02:16 PM
i dont really think you should turn around n sell it for much more than you picked it up for. But toss it on ebay see wut u might get.

As for the fact its damaged i dont think u'll get too much for it.

DTunedEvoX
05-11-2005, 03:02 PM
i dont really think you should turn around n sell it for much more than you picked it up for. But toss it on ebay see wut u might get.

As for the fact its damaged i dont think u'll get too much for it.

Hey! Thanks for your input! It'll probably put up really soon with a OBO sometime this week - seeing as its pretty spread out in the poll ... I think thats reasonable.

DTunedEvoX
05-12-2005, 02:14 AM
Hood is SOOOOLLLLLLLLD.. Thanks to Rick II of the Burbank Evo meet ... Thanks everyone 8) Tires here I come!