PDA

View Full Version : Riverside mitsubishi..Holly sh*t, how crappy

Air KB8
05-09-2005, 11:59 PM
Hello all, ive been browsing these pages for awhile but i just signed up today...So im in the market for a evo and i figured i would stop by riverside mitsubishi since it wasnt that far from my house..They had a whopping 2 evo's in stock with 3,000 mark up on both of them...But thats nothing compared to the great sales reps they have. Well i guess i shouldnt include them all because of this one guy..

So i walk and start talking to this guy and he was a complete idiot when it came to cars...To make a long story short, he didnt know how much the dealer option was for HID, he thought that all evo's came with it. He pointed at a 05 eclipse and said its "fast as fuck" and pointed at another 05 and said "that ones even faster, its turbo" ..Proceeded to tell me that the evo's at riverside were "faster than the evo's at other dealerships" and said that "that specific evo (black one outside) was special because it was assembled in japan, so its faster..And the icing on the cake was when he told me that the bone stock 323 that was parked outside was "really fast, its a M3 and its only 29,000...I shook my head and left..

Sorry for the long story, but i was just amazed by the sales persons stupidity

Chris

airforce1
05-10-2005, 12:09 AM
Sad. Fade to black...

EVOate909
05-10-2005, 12:32 AM
haha..funny story

make the drive to HB wen your ready to get one...they aint no BS

modankevo
05-10-2005, 12:34 AM
thats funny, i bought my evo there in 2003. they were the only dealership that let me test drive the car, bought the car for 500 over sticker, friendly guys there too. you dont point to an eclipse and say 'fast as fuck' in front of an evo, he should be shot

Air KB8
05-10-2005, 02:01 AM
thats what i was thinking..i had the most confused look on my face when he said that

drift_master
05-10-2005, 06:07 AM
thats funny, i bought my evo there in 2003. they were the only dealership that let me test drive the car, bought the car for 500 over sticker, friendly guys there too. you dont point to an eclipse and say 'fast as fuck' in front of an evo, he should be shoti agree

Skiracer
05-10-2005, 07:29 AM
I think i called them before to ask them about tire chains for the winter. The service guy didn't know the car was all wheel drive...

itsnino
05-10-2005, 08:03 AM
make the drive to HB wen your ready to get one...they aint no BS

nuff said!

CT9A RS
05-11-2005, 02:25 PM
you guys really need to call mitsubishi corporate everytime something like this happens. You really need to voice your concerns. I sware mitsubishi is going down the crap shoot because of horrible dealerships.