PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds post requirements

Blaze
07-13-2005, 06:11 PM
I was on Evo M today trying to hock my exhaust when I noticed I could not post. They have a minimum post requirement there and go figure, I never use EVO M so I don't qualify.

I think it's a great idea.

It would be safer for us members and less drive-by ebay posts to delete for the mods.

Due to the numerous incidents and/or complaints where our own members were being scammed by new users, we have now instituted two requirements before any posting can be commenced within the entire Private For Sale Forum.

Requirements:
1. Must be a member for longer than 7 days.
2. Must have a minimum of 50 posts.

If you meet the above requirements, you are eligible to post within this forum.

If you are caught selling and/or advertising in other forums outside of the For Sale section, your account WILL be suspended and/or terminated upon our discretion.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE CAUGHT POST WHORING, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED FOR 7 DAYS!

rammsteinmatt
07-13-2005, 06:23 PM
i like it cause i dont sell anything and i got over 50 posts

gofaster87
07-13-2005, 06:32 PM
"IF YOU ARE CAUGHT POST WHORING, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED FOR 7 DAYS! "

Thats 75 percent of the board.

Skiracer
07-13-2005, 06:53 PM

Thats 75 percent of the board. :poke:

gofaster87
07-13-2005, 06:55 PM

Thats 75 percent of the board. :poke:

:poke:

GokuSSJ4
07-13-2005, 09:03 PM
LOL.....

Chris in SD
07-13-2005, 09:12 PM
I think the 50 post threshold might be a little high (maybe 20 is better - even sparcoevo barely has 50 and he is overqualified to be selling stuff here). I like the rest of the parameters, though... Good call.

hkfeet
07-14-2005, 01:55 AM
Yea I was the asshole who thought up of that idea for evom, but not the # figure. I guess Im a hypocrite because I came here with 1 post and started sellin shit, but if u ask anyone who bought stuff from me, I come thru fast and im honest, but yea that min post count does help keep scammers out! They dont want to waste their time bullshitting their way into the system. I like it here more than evom at times so you wont see me leaving anytime soon! See ya on irc biatches.

ovenmit331
07-14-2005, 09:11 AM
I like it here more than evom at times

understatement of the millenium....