PDA

View Full Version : Im new!

Clarque
08-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Ryan and I am a newb.

I currently own a 2004 RSX type S which was boosted...and I blew up the engine last week. I will be fixing the car and selling it to buy an evo. I am not a newb to forums....so I won't post threads any like "turbo kit?" or "EMS?"

My RSX was heavily modded, but something went wrong (a Rod went wrong actually)

I have researched the new evo 9 MR and understand the addition of Mi-VEC to the engine. I was planning on waiting to buy this when it is released, but I think I might just buy a used MR (if I can find one)

about me:
21 years old, current student at CSUF, Active Duty Army Officer working in Ontario, Live in Anaheim, single, like short walks on the beach,..etc.

I dunno what else to say.

TANKS

-RYAN

oh yeah...my user name is my last name... and its pronounced Clark :D

j_nizzle
08-05-2005, 01:21 PM
this isnt adultfriends.com, but welcome anyways...

if you want the 9, go to HB mitsu and put your name on the waiting list or you'll be stuck w/o a car for longer than you care to wait.

The Emperor
08-05-2005, 01:27 PM
hi!

itsnino
08-05-2005, 01:45 PM
this sounds like....

"LOWERED EXPECTATIONS"

hahahaha... if you dont remember, this is from old MadTV!

anywho, WELCOME!!!

Clarque
08-05-2005, 02:50 PM
this sounds like....

"LOWERED EXPECTATIONS"

anywho, WELCOME!!!

haha yeah it does... and now im sad. :(

silvery_eagle
08-05-2005, 02:56 PM
lol adultfriends.com that's a good one. welcome to the board :)

Clarque
08-05-2005, 03:52 PM
this isnt adultfriends.com, but welcome anyways...

if you want the 9, go to HB mitsu and put your name on the waiting list or you'll be stuck w/o a car for longer than you care to wait.

2 people on the MR waiting list right now.
several on the regular evo 9 waiting list.

j_nizzle
08-05-2005, 08:25 PM
i swore the list was longer...but good luck!

drift_master
08-06-2005, 12:52 AM
this sounds like....

"LOWERED EXPECTATIONS"

anywho, WELCOME!!!

haha yeah it does... and now im sad. :(welcome

Clarque
08-06-2005, 05:08 AM

yeah I thought it would be. But I talked to Tom, one of the sales managers at HB Mitsubishi. Only two...kinda makes me think twice.

j_nizzle
08-06-2005, 06:39 AM

yeah I thought it would be. But I talked to Tom, one of the sales managers at HB Mitsubishi. Only two...kinda makes me think twice.

guess a lot of people are happy with 8's.

CT9AMR
08-10-2005, 07:54 PM
Welcome Aboard :D

gevo
08-10-2005, 09:06 PM
bienvenido :)

drift_master
08-10-2005, 09:34 PM
about me:
21 years old, current student at CSUF, Active Duty Army Officer working in Ontario, Live in Anaheim, single, like short walks on the beach,..etc.

TANKS

-RYAN

oh yeah...my user name is my last name... and its pronounced Clark :Dwelcome sir im an active duty marine sgt glad to have another service member within the evo community

Evorob
08-11-2005, 12:33 AM
welcome ^ some are still skeptical about the nine due to the unknown tuning characteristics of the added mivec intake cam... It could throw off much of the reasearch put into 4g63 tuning, as seen with the addition of variable valve timing on the USDM EJ25...

Clarque
08-11-2005, 01:19 AM
about me:

TANKS

-RYAN

oh yeah...my user name is my last name... and its pronounced Clark :Dwelcome sir im an active duty marine sgt glad to have another service member within the evo community

thanks. good to know that I am not alone.

R3dline
08-11-2005, 01:33 AM
welcome aboard! I also live in the garden grove area! Shoot me a pm whenever your around.