PDA

View Full Version : Not Very Many EVO's in SD??

ctarden
08-30-2005, 05:24 PM
Hey everybody, like a few of the other posts I just got a new silver 05 EVO GSR and I have never been happier with a new car!!!

I used to follow this car in Japan, and wanted to buy them the first year they came out but I couldn't afford it young and living on my own.

I am now 25 and I now can afford the car payment, so I went out and took advantage of 1.9 at 71 months...

I think it's funny when people ask me Oh you go a new car, what kind is it??? Most of the people I work with are like "Evolution, I've never hear of that???

I think it's cool because I know that my car is badass. I have guy who I work with and has a 2004 Porsche Cayenne S, and I think I should be able to take him, unless I'm crazy.

Well, finally my point was that I haven't seen more than 4 Evo's in my area in the last 6 months. It seems like Mitsubishi sales are beginning to pick up again...

drmosh
09-05-2005, 01:27 PM
check the san diego regional forums to hookup with other evo owners there

Chris in SD
09-09-2005, 07:01 AM
Hey everybody, like a few of the other posts I just got a new silver 05 EVO GSR and I have never been happier with a new car!!!

I used to follow this car in Japan, and wanted to buy them the first year they came out but I couldn't afford it young and living on my own.

I am now 25 and I now can afford the car payment, so I went out and took advantage of 1.9 at 71 months...

I think it's funny when people ask me Oh you go a new car, what kind is it???* Most of the people I work with are like "Evolution, I've never hear of that???

I think it's cool because I know that* my car is badass.* I have guy who I work with and has a 2004 Porsche Cayenne S, and I think I should be able to take him, unless I'm crazy.

Well, finally my point was that I haven't seen more than 4 Evo's in my area in the last 6 months.* It seems like Mitsubishi sales are beginning to pick up again...

Dude, there are a ton of Evos in SD. Like Dino said, check the SD forum for meets. We meet on Tuesday nights, Sunday nights and every 1st Thursday of every month.