PDA

View Full Version : Don't understand the classifieds rule?

SteveH
09-07-2005, 06:11 PM
I've been a member here for a long time but never felt the need really to post. I'm trying to sell my EVO. i'm in SoCal. I know many of the guys on here and many of them know my car. What can possibly be the harm of letting me post a classified ad? Am i supposed to go into the OT forum and post a bunch of mindless drivel just so I can qualify?

Come on guys....

SpdyEvo02
09-07-2005, 06:37 PM
The post that are in Off-Topic dont count

SteveH
09-07-2005, 07:46 PM
The post that are in Off-Topic dont count

you get the point...

drmosh
09-07-2005, 08:14 PM
We're trying to prevent the people who just come on here to post a classifieds and then never post again. We're not a "stuff for sale forum", there are plenty of places for that... we're a community, if you want to just read and not participate, that's fine, but if you just want to sell your stuff you can go sell your car in places like ebay and autotrader.com.

genrec
09-07-2005, 08:50 PM
We're trying to prevent the people who just come on here to post a classifieds and then never post again. We're not a "stuff for sale forum", there are plenty of places for that... we're a community, if you want to just read and not participate, that's fine, but if you just want to sell your stuff you can go sell your car in places like ebay and autotrader.com.

YEEEAAHHHEH!!

Absinthe
09-08-2005, 10:47 AM
Dude the guy has been a member for 9 months there should be some exemption based on time as well.

GokuSSJ4
09-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Dude the guy has been a member for 9 months there should be some exemption based on time as well.

I have talked to Steve already, this issue has been solve* :grin: but for the most part, new members with under 20 posts can not post in the classifieds..
20 posts is nothing, i can do that in one day.. I don't understand why the big deal, is not like we are asking for over 100 posts....
:mrgreen:

gofaster87
09-08-2005, 12:39 PM

He could be a 9 month old lurker waiting for BILLYS ass to pop out for a spanking. TIme doesnt mean a thing.

Coolguy949
09-17-2005, 09:55 AM
I guess we could always just change his post count.

GokuSSJ4
09-17-2005, 10:09 AM

He could be a 9 month old lurker waiting for BILLYS ass to pop out for a spanking. TIme doesnt mean a thing.

:2funny:

drmosh
09-17-2005, 12:56 PM

Stop reviving old threads.

GokuSSJ4
09-17-2005, 04:29 PM

:P LOL...

WavMixer
11-15-2005, 09:43 AM

I have talked to Steve already, this issue has been solve :grin: but for the most part, new members with under 20 posts can not post in the classifieds..
20 posts is nothing, i can do that in one day.. I don't understand why the big deal, is not like we are asking for over 100 posts....
20 posts in one day hell, I've seen you make 20 posts in 1 hour!!!

ultraflip
11-15-2005, 09:54 AM

trouble in the bed eh/

GokuSSJ4
11-15-2005, 10:29 AM

I have talked to Steve already, this issue has been solve :grin: but for the most part, new members with under 20 posts can not post in the classifieds..
20 posts in one day hell, I've seen you make 20 posts in 1 hour!!!

you must be talking to cris ... :P

ultraflip
11-15-2005, 10:35 AM
i'm not the one about to embark on 10k posts

GokuSSJ4
11-15-2005, 11:24 AM
i'm not the one about to embark on 10k posts

I'm rick James B@#$!

ultraflip
11-15-2005, 11:27 AM
fk yo couch... IBL

gofaster87
11-15-2005, 12:41 PM
Minimum post should be 200 to sell shit on this site. A large post count is just too easy to get on here with all the BS +1 posts and IBL shiat.

hksevo8
11-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Minimum post should be 200 to sell shit on this site. A large post count is just too easy to get on here with all the BS +1 posts and IBL shiat.

ha ha! 1 More addition to my post count. :2funny: :2funny:

IBL....................dead threads should not come back to life............especially when they are pointless to begin with.

Blaze
11-15-2005, 12:51 PM
I've been a member here for a long time but never felt the need really to post. I'm trying to sell my EVO. i'm in SoCal. I know many of the guys on here and many of them know my car. What can possibly be the harm of letting me post a classified ad? Am i supposed to go into the OT forum and post a bunch of mindless drivel just so I can qualify?

Come on guys....

It's becaue you're the exception to the rule. And you aren't the only one.
There are a handfule of valued members who simply do not post frequently.

However any restrictive rules are aimed toward the majority of newbs/whores who post ebay adds, +1s, or posts inside the incorrect forum.

If you're the exception, I suggest you contact an administrator and have your post count bumped up. Or if someone will vouch for you, have them post your add.

Cheers,

Blaze

GokuSSJ4
11-15-2005, 05:26 PM
LOL...