PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turismo Game Trailer for PS3

Muramasa
09-20-2005, 01:18 PM
I don't know where to upload the trailers to and so forth so I will just post the link here.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1675

GOOSE_Ej
11-25-2005, 11:07 PM
man that looks freaking tight!!!

EVOate909
11-25-2005, 11:25 PM
wow... :smitten:

lagcisco
11-26-2005, 01:41 AM
Looks nice, I'd suggest you guys try GT Legends and GTR oh and Richard Burns Rally, great games already out on your Windows PC!

Graphics wise, those games are right up to and I'd say even better than GT, realism even better

selection of cars and tracks, isn't as deep as GT though

Urban Assault Vehicle
11-26-2005, 04:53 AM
that looks sick, i wish they made it for PC.

E V O L W O N
11-26-2005, 07:40 AM
badd ass. thats the only reason that i dont have the xbox 360 yet. if im gonna drop 5 bills itll be on ps3 :D

Chris in SD
11-26-2005, 08:09 AM
Looks nice, I'd suggest you guys try GT Legends and GTR oh and Richard Burns Rally, great games already out on your Windows PC!

Graphics wise, those games are right up to and I'd say even better than GT, realism even better

selection of cars and tracks, isn't as deep as GT though

I don't know why, but the only games I prefer playing on PC vs. console are RTS games like Age of Empires... For action/racing/fighting games, I like the consoles better. That said, with a killer computer and a good program, unbelievable graphics are available. O0

gt40
11-26-2005, 10:32 AM
GTR is so much better than consoles imo. Someone made a pretty good Laguna Seca track for the game and it is awesome....

lagcisco
11-26-2005, 12:39 PM
GT Legends uses the same engine GTR uses, you can download the demo too: http://www.gt-legends.com/demo_en.php

GTR is so much better than consoles imo. Someone made a pretty good Laguna Seca track for the game and it is awesome....

Chris in SD
11-27-2005, 08:16 AM
Evo Neil and I saw the demo of this standalone racing game. It was called "GT" something - you sit in a race seat with a flat panel in front of you, speakers surrounding you, etc. The tracks can be tailored to real ones, the cars can be modeled to specifically your car, etc. It simulates open-wheel, touring cars, sports cars, and stock cars. The sound alone was worth the price of admission...

Evolution.VIII
12-09-2005, 01:13 PM
That trailer looks like GT4.5. In fact, all the pit crew were wearing GT4 gear. I'm expecting GT5 to be almost photo realistic to say the least.

One thing I can foresee happening is Forza stepping ahead of Gran Turismo since Microsoft understands the meaning of a deadline. I bet is possible that 2 Forza games come out before we see GT5.

[p]dOG.
12-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Wow the Grand Canyon looked soo real!!! WOW....

Senshi
12-09-2005, 02:38 PM
That trailer looks like GT4.5. In fact, all the pit crew were wearing GT4 gear. I'm expecting GT5 to be almost photo realistic to say the least.

One thing I can foresee happening is Forza stepping ahead of Gran Turismo since Microsoft understands the meaning of a deadline. I bet is possible that 2 Forza games come out before we see GT5.

I perfer that GT5 just takes its time instead of rushing it. Forza is ok but the tracks arnt as relistc and they dont have enough good ones. It would be easy for sony to release a bunch of Gran Turismos if they did always want them to have alot of content.

ac_schnauzer
01-30-2006, 07:28 PM
lets hope the sounds of the cars sound more realistic in this version

Chris in SD
01-30-2006, 07:37 PM

You do realize that Yamauchi-san records EVERY car at every 1000 rpm from idle to redline, right? It's hard to beat that for being true to the sound. BTW, when I first got GT4, my ex told me that the Evo in the game sounded exactly like my real Evo. O0

Terry S
01-31-2006, 09:49 AM

You do realize that Yamauchi-san records EVERY car at every 1000 rpm from idle to redline, right?* It's hard to beat that for being true to the sound.* BTW, when I first got GT4, my ex told me that the Evo in the game sounded exactly like my real Evo.* *O0

Too bad it doesn't handle like a real Evo in the game.. :D

Terry S

qsjoeygst
01-31-2006, 10:19 AM
to bad the game looks like crap right now. I donst look that much better from gt 4 . I hope they do a in car view.