PDA

View Full Version : (562) meets

thugline
10-01-2005, 03:05 AM
I've seen a hand full of evo's in the (562). Mostly in whittier and in Santa Fe springs. I probobly know most of the people with evo's around here and if youre interested we usually meet @ around 10:00pm on thursdays @ the In & Out on the corner of telegraph and Carmenita in santa Fe Springs. PM me for more info.

ultraflip
10-01-2005, 03:14 AM
i'm in long beach...

i usually hit up the OC crew though... there use to be a long beach meet a while back.. but we all have gone our separate ways

bogey8
10-01-2005, 10:17 AM
why is this in IE?

rammsteinmatt
10-01-2005, 10:17 AM
whittier isnt in the IE

try the 626/SGV thread or OC

thugline
10-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Anybody want to meet up this thursday night @ 10:00 pm @ In and out on telegraph and carmenita in Santa Fe Springs. I've seen this weak ass "SRT club" and I have been seeing alot of "evo's" lately and I think we need to bring our AWD monsters out and represent. O0

j_nizzle
10-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Anybody want to meet up this thursday night @ 10:00 pm @ In and out on telegraph and carmenita in Santa Fe Springs. I've seen this weak ass "SRT club" and I have been seeing alot of "evo's" lately and I think we need to bring our AWD monsters out and represent. O0

see above posts?

[p]dOG.
10-11-2005, 04:46 PM
There's a meet today on the corner of Cherry and Willow at the Starbucks parking lot in Long Beach

thugline
10-13-2005, 02:04 AM
Anybody want to meet tonight @ 10:00pm?

xEviLxVIIIx
10-13-2005, 07:21 AM
why dont you guys meet up with the 626 guys tonight, by puente hills mall

genrec
10-13-2005, 10:10 PM
Anybody want to meet tonight @ 10:00pm?

yo thugline..next thursday roll to a OC meet, it's in tustin off the 5....thats about 30 minutes from yuor in-n-out.

we'd all like to meet ya!!

ekoo1
10-27-2005, 02:25 PM
Anybody want to meet up this thursday night @ 10:00 pm @ In and out on telegraph and carmenita in Santa Fe Springs. I've seen this weak ass "SRT club" and I have been seeing alot of "evo's" lately and I think we need to bring our AWD monsters out and represent.* O0

hahaha weak ass thats funny every evo we see there never wants to run us then when they do all we do is take there money lol. oh yea last night we had an 8sec srt4 there ^-^

tontonh09
10-27-2005, 02:28 PM
try the OC crew to run with you guys ^-^

ekoo1
10-27-2005, 02:36 PM

well you guys should start going on sundays to in and out beause we are getting tired of putting the hurt on the same evos over and over again. plus if there faster then are srt's thats why most of us have foxbodys and cobras too ^-^

17 sec SRT-4
10-27-2005, 02:40 PM
Anybody want to meet up this thursday night @ 10:00 pm @ In and out on telegraph and carmenita in Santa Fe Springs. I've seen this weak ass "SRT club" and I have been seeing alot of "evo's" lately and I think we need to bring our AWD monsters out and represent.* O0

bring out your ''AWD monster'' so i can hand you your ASS!!! :2funny:

im at the srt-4 meets every weds & sun if you wanna run a weak ass srt-4....
ill run you HEADS up with me on slicks... how about that?

17 sec SRT-4
10-27-2005, 02:46 PM

most of them dont wanna run either... :roll:

slow4dr
10-27-2005, 02:56 PM
oh yea last night we had an 8sec srt4 there ^-^

:2funny: That would have been great if Darrell unloaded it and made some passes.

ekoo1
10-27-2005, 02:58 PM

:2funny: That would have been great if Darrell unloaded it and made some passes.

piss off all the cops and the evo guys would have shit there pants.

slow4dr
10-27-2005, 03:12 PM

Honestly, I think I would have shit MY pants seeing that car run on the street.

17 sec SRT-4
10-27-2005, 03:17 PM

Honestly, I think I would have shit MY pants seeing that car run on the street.

fucken copy came to cock block the party!!!! shit we even had another SRT-4 on a trailer....lol fuckin gunnar. :D

el_jefe
10-27-2005, 03:20 PM
Shit, I woulda rolled out if I had know Darrell was gonna be there.

BTW, I think the Evo owners have been Ev-owned. That 8 second shit shut them up quick.

ekoo1
10-27-2005, 03:26 PM

BTW, I think the Evo owners have been Ev-owned. That 8 second shit shut them up quick.

:buck2::2funny: :grin: :knuppel2: :mitsu: :'(

slow4dr
10-27-2005, 03:27 PM

Until they call.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/MachManRobby/bsflag_16134.gif

genrec
10-27-2005, 08:08 PM
why dont you NEON trolls go elsewhere..stop bringing you low class mentality to our board you childish street racers. im not impressed and dont give a fuk if you NEON EXPRESSO runs 8's all day......cuz at the end of the day you still have nothing but a NEON with a bodykit and slapped on turbo kit. You got mad skills in a straight line for 8 seconds, lets see how that frontwheel drive wrongwheel drive bucket hangs on a track that actually requires some skills to get from point a to b. For thag mattr lets see how far that american piece of shit can go before it straight falls apart. I know none of us go to your forums and bug..why because we dont care about YOU or your high school graduation first car. O0

pyro530
10-27-2005, 09:32 PM
woah woah there bucko, at no point were they talking shit, but simply asking to run you guys. Becides they could make the arugment that your cars are nothing but lancers

genrec
10-27-2005, 09:46 PM
woah woah there bucko, at no point were they talking shit, but simply asking to run you guys. Becides they could make the arugment that your cars are nothing but lancers

hay stoopid, if you knew or they knew anything they would know that the evo is the real deal been around for a decade+ in japan..the american based lancer was bite off the REAL lancer from japan to make $$$ they hardly share a charateristic.....you neons on the other hand are vica versa you started off as chick cars neon expresso's and got a sweet body kit ugly ass wing and turbo kit slapped on. Dodge took a peice of shit and tried to make something with it. The japanese mitsubishi developed the real evo and the american based mitsubishi bit them to make the sweet base lancer that a neon is in the same class with... O0

slow4dr
10-28-2005, 07:52 AM
why dont you NEON trolls go elsewhere..stop bringing you low class mentality to our board you childish street racers. im not impressed and dont give a fuk if you NEON EXPRESSO runs 8's all day......cuz at the end of the day you still have nothing but a NEON with a bodykit and slapped on turbo kit. You got mad skills in a straight line for 8 seconds, lets see how that frontwheel drive wrongwheel drive bucket hangs on a track that actually requires some skills to get from point a to b. For thag mattr lets see how far that american piece of shit can go before it straight falls apart. I know none of us go to your forums and bug..why because we dont care about YOU or your high school graduation first car.* O0

I will agree that road racing takes more skill but drag racing isn't a walk in the park. Maybe with a 12 second car, but try driving a single digit car consitently.

FYI: 55,000 miles, stock clutch, axles, tranny, engine, etc etc, has never been to the dealer, has ran over 50 12 second passes all the while getting WOT shifted countless times a day and generally beaten the shit out of.

17 sec SRT-4
10-28-2005, 07:53 AM
why dont you NEON trolls go elsewhere..stop bringing you low class mentality to our board you childish street racers. im not impressed and dont give a fuk if you NEON EXPRESSO runs 8's all day......cuz at the end of the day you still have nothing but a NEON with a bodykit and slapped on turbo kit. You got mad skills in a straight line for 8 seconds, lets see how that frontwheel drive wrongwheel drive bucket hangs on a track that actually requires some skills to get from point a to b. For thag mattr lets see how far that american piece of shit can go before it straight falls apart. I know none of us go to your forums and bug..why because we dont care about YOU or your high school graduation first car.* O0

why dont you eat a dick!!! only reason ANY of us came on this site was to call out your fellow EVO owner who was clearly running his mouth. *:knuppel2:

BTW, homo.....keep talking shit because DODGE=:mitsu: *:2funny:......fuckin NOOB!!!

genrec
10-28-2005, 08:01 AM

why dont you eat a dick!!! only reason ANY of us came on this site was to call out your fellow EVO owner who was clearly running his mouth. *:knuppel2:

BTW, homo.....keep talking shit because DODGE=:mitsu: *:2funny:......fuckin NOOB!!!

hay bucko, you really got me their...... O0
to bad you cant distinguish the difference between the japanese and american car market.

Me eat a dick....gladly...if you can dislplay one, i doubt that you could since you drive a pussy for a car. O0

ekoo1
10-28-2005, 08:17 AM
you remind of all the evo kids that have there mom and dad buy them a car and think its the fastest thing n the world. shit if i really wanted to beat you in the turns i would drop the motor i was building in a damn miata. but im not as gay as most evo owners to do that and yes your car is just a lancer if are cars are just neons. hey heres a thought do some research before you start saying are cars are just neons, oh yea i heard your cars really love the juice lol. :2funny:

to bad you cant distinguish the difference between the japanese and american car market.

Me eat a dick....gladly...if you can dislplay one, i doubt that you could since you drive a pussy for a car. O0

17 sec SRT-4
10-28-2005, 08:23 AM

bucko???? :2funny: you really BUUUUUUURNED me calling my car a pussy:roll:

ultraflip
10-28-2005, 08:32 AM
wow... what a useless thread...

curiosity... which 'fellow evo owner' was bashing on the srt boards?

genrec
10-28-2005, 08:36 AM
you guys win..im over this.. :bow: :bow:

tontonh09
10-28-2005, 08:46 AM
but still thier car sucks

IM2FAST
10-28-2005, 09:00 AM
SRT4 > Lancer Evo O0

IM2FAST
10-28-2005, 09:02 AM
IM2FAST > Every Lancer owner on this forum O0

pyro530
10-28-2005, 09:36 AM
hay stoopid, if you knew or they knew anything they would know that the evo is the real deal been around for a decade+ in japan..the american based lancer was bite off the REAL lancer from japan to make $$$ they hardly share a charateristic.....you neons on the other hand are vica versa you started off as chick cars neon expresso's and got a sweet body kit ugly ass wing and turbo kit slapped on. Dodge took a peice of shit and tried to make something with it. The japanese mitsubishi developed the real evo and the american based mitsubishi bit them to make the sweet base lancer that a neon is in the same class with... O0

Dude, first off don't go calling me stoopid because Im sure I have been around car's a lot longer then you. Yes I know the Evo's history. I used to have the 'first evo' in my 91 gvr-4.
Im not saying the Evo is just a shitty lancer, but the Srt-4 isn't just a shitty neon. Of course the SRT dosen't have as much devloment in it as the evo, but both are night and day between the base model.
Were all car guys, can't we all just get along?

xEviLxVIIIx
10-28-2005, 09:43 AM

+1, all this talking crap bout which car is better and faster is stupid. its all in ones opinion, and what the car is used for, drag, track...etc..... AND THERES ALWAYS GONNA BE SOMEONE OUT THERE THATS FASTER THAN YOU!!!!!!! so drive the car you like and get on with your life.

genrec
10-28-2005, 10:01 AM

Dude, first off don't go calling me stoopid because Im sure I have been around car's a lot longer then you. Yes I know the Evo's history. I used to have the 'first evo' in my 91 gvr-4.
Im not saying the Evo is just a shitty lancer, but the Srt-4 isn't just a shitty neon. Of course the SRT dosen't have as much devloment in it as the evo, but both are night and day between the base model.

Yes, lets get along, i know plenty of guys with srt's..i just dont know you. This is an evo forum and i came into this thread seeing a bunch of shit talking by neons. I agree if you want to get along dont roll into other forums talking shit about their cars or peeps. And i still have not seen where in this thread an Evo guy was calling you guys out?? Tell us please?

17 sec SRT-4
10-28-2005, 10:07 AM

it's cockyness like this ^ that brought me to this thread. i didnt come on here saying EVO's are POS's or anything like that....... i just called the guy out. end of story!

ultraflip
10-28-2005, 10:14 AM
thugline doesn't count as a fellow evo enthusiest.. "end of story"

genrec
10-28-2005, 10:16 AM

it's cockyness like this ^ that brought me to this thread. i didnt come on here saying EVO's are POS's or anything like that....... i just called the guy out. end of story!

:grin: thats thugline that said it, i am not surprised, do a search and see all of thuglines comments and topics, he to this point does not even get along with evo peeps. ;)

ekoo1
10-28-2005, 10:17 AM
honestly are cars werent even suppost to compete with you guys but they made srt's a little to fast so pretty much they got bumped up a class with evo's and sti. They were suppost to compete with over priced rice like the rsx type s, eclipse sadly, and wrx which isnt rice. but the srt pretty much tore all of those cars a new ass hole. Next thing you know they were comparing are cars to sti's and evo's which we werent even suppost to compete with in the first place. Lets get something staright i dont hate evo's, i do think they are a little over priced but very nice cars. mainly i hate the owner which think they are god or something and to the guy that started this thread. why dont we run cuz im probably the slowest one out of are "WEAK ASS SRT CREW"

ultraflip
10-28-2005, 10:18 AM
socalevo does not condone street racing

ekoo1
10-28-2005, 10:19 AM
by any chance does anyone know what color his car is.

:grin: thats thugline that said it, i am not surprised, do a search and see all of thuglines comments and topics, he to this point does not even get along with evo peeps.* ;)

ekoo1
10-28-2005, 10:23 AM

of course we dont street race :roll:. really tho just show up on the dec 3rd and we can battle it out at the track and actually get to know each other. i tried making a thread but you guys just laughed and started whoring. honestly go the third and we can have a friendly evo vs srt battle, and eat and just chill and talk about cars.

tontonh09
10-28-2005, 10:25 AM
so we are all cool now 8)

ultraflip
10-28-2005, 10:26 AM
i've never had a problem... :p

tontonh09
10-28-2005, 10:27 AM
that's a good idea

of course we dont street race :roll:. really tho just show up on the dec 3rd and we can battle it out at the track and actually get to know each other. i tried making a thread but you guys just laughed and started whoring. honestly go the third and we can have a friendly evo vs srt battle, and eat and just chill and talk about cars.
that's good idea O0

ekoo1
10-28-2005, 10:31 AM
you guys make a thread this time though because last time i did you guys just whored it up. Does anyone know what color thugline's car is.

that's a good idea

that's good idea O0

ekoo1
10-28-2005, 10:33 AM
please dont tell me its the blue one with more stickers then a honda. If it is we always hit him up but never wants to race because something is always wrong or he doesnt have money :2funny:

ultraflip
10-28-2005, 10:35 AM
i have 2 stickers on my car... that's it.. and he probably usually declines because once again... we don't condone street racing

ekoo1
10-28-2005, 10:38 AM
i have 2 stickers on my car... that's it.. and he probably usually declines because once again... we don't condone street racing

umm the only reason you go to in and out in santa fe is to street race.

" i dont street race the only reason i say i do is to fit in. That is all"

[p]dOG.
10-28-2005, 10:41 AM
wOrd.

GokuSSJ4
10-28-2005, 10:44 AM

The SRT is a nice drag car, no questions ask.. comparing them with the H badge or other FWD... It has been said to be the best car for the amount of $$$ spend and if you are into drag racing..
At least the majority of Evo owners Road Race, theres a few that love the drag strip..
I use to drag race and it's plenty of fun, but theres nothing like going to a track with turns to see how well your car handles...

if you would like to organize an event at Streets of Willow, I'm there! An I'm sure plenty of the WLA crew would be part of it as well as other fellow Evo owners (to have fun and not bash on each other)
But bashing on the Evo crew will get you know where, but banned! from this board...

[p]dOG.
10-28-2005, 10:47 AM
That would be fun!! :rally:

kipper215
10-28-2005, 10:53 AM
honestly are cars werent even suppost to compete with you guys but they made srt's a little to fast so pretty much they got bumped up a class with evo's and sti. They were suppost to compete with over priced rice like the rsx type s, eclipse sadly, and wrx which isnt rice. but the srt pretty much tore all of those cars a new ass hole. Next thing you know they were comparing are cars to sti's and evo's which we werent even suppost to compete with in the first place. Lets get something staright i dont hate evo's, i do think they are a little over priced but very nice cars. mainly i hate the owner which think they are god or something and to the guy that started this thread. why dont we run cuz im probably the slowest one out of are "WEAK ASS SRT CREW"

It is my belief the SRT4 is a great car. for the money you pay there's no better deal. and they have a good warranty. they have a good selection of aftermarket parts and they are not slow by any means. there will always be drivers out there that talk sh*t all the time but, they never talk about the times where they get their ass smack at a street light show down. (I don't endorse street racing) but, I will roll if i have to.

tontonh09
10-28-2005, 11:12 AM
i want to see that happen in the willow that would be fun and end this shit talks, let's make love not war

tontonh09
10-28-2005, 11:12 AM
LOL! :smitten: :2funny:

ekoo1
10-28-2005, 11:20 AM
i would be down for the drag races at fontana on the 3rd and then we could go have your guys way at the track. i know pretty much we wouldnt stand a chance but hell im always down for a challenge. to bad my tires in the front are bigger then the ones in the back. :buck2:

17 sec SRT-4
10-28-2005, 01:53 PM

:grin: thats thugline that said it, i am not surprised, do a search and see all of thuglines comments and topics, he to this point does not even get along with evo peeps.* ;)

WERD!!! im starting to see that now..... O0

17 sec SRT-4
10-28-2005, 01:54 PM

YES!! i just needed to CHECK tung boy. lol

ekoo1
10-28-2005, 02:26 PM

HEY MIKE ITS THE BLUE EVO THE SHOWS UP ONCE IN A WHILE WITH THE STICKER ALL OVER IT. caps>me

EvoPwr
10-28-2005, 03:30 PM
you know what makes a car fast....$$$, who has the biggest turbo, built engine...etc etc. so is we set up stock turbo srt vs. stock turbo evo, and so forth. That would be good. Otherwise, WHO THE FUCK CARES?

17 sec SRT-4
10-28-2005, 03:41 PM

HEY MIKE ITS THE BLUE EVO THE SHOWS UP ONCE IN A WHILE WITH THE STICKER ALL OVER IT. caps>me

that guys a TOOL!! i hope to see him at our meets again someday.... lol

17 sec SRT-4
10-28-2005, 03:45 PM
you know what makes a car fast....$$$, who has the biggest turbo, built engine...etc etc. so is we set up stock turbo srt vs. stock turbo evo, and so forth.* That would be good.* Otherwise, WHO THE FUCK CARES?

it would love to race a evo stock turbo vs stock turbo with no N20. O0
i know alot of evo owners and most of them are cool as fuck... the other 75% kill it. same goes for the SRT-$ though.... ;)

EvoPwr
10-28-2005, 03:46 PM
you know what makes a car fast....$$$, who has the biggest turbo, built engine...etc etc. so is we set up stock turbo srt vs. stock turbo evo, and so forth. That would be good. Otherwise, WHO THE FUCK CARES?

it would love to race a evo stock turbo vs stock turbo with no N20. O0
i know alot of evo owners and most of them are cool as fuck... the other 75% kill it. same goes for the SRT-$ though.... ;)

that goes for every car group! but yea if we set up classes it would make a lot more sense.

GokuSSJ4
10-28-2005, 07:28 PM
you know what makes a car fast....$$$, who has the biggest turbo, built engine...etc etc. so is we set up stock turbo srt vs. stock turbo evo, and so forth.* That would be good.* Otherwise, WHO THE FUCK CARES?

it would love to race a evo stock turbo vs stock turbo with no N20.* O0
i know alot of evo owners and most of them are cool as fuck... the other 75% kill it. same goes for the SRT-$ though....* ;)

lets meet up at streets of willow, car bone stock , except with suspension :wink:

Miss Evo8
10-28-2005, 08:55 PM

Hey that's Prancer not Lancer. Go somewhere else LOSER!!!! A Neon :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Miss Evo8
10-28-2005, 08:59 PM

No "Rodney King" we cant! What do you expect when some gay SRT owners come trash talk on an Evo forum. We have those cars ummm what was that term? Oh yeah SUPERCARS! We dont have to trash talk all we have to say is I drive an Evo.

Coolguy949
10-28-2005, 09:14 PM
Banning gun armed...

genrec
10-28-2005, 10:04 PM
I can't believe this thread has not been locked. :crazy2:

Neon8u
10-29-2005, 07:00 AM
Can we all just get along. We should be up againt the v8 guys maybe? i dunno we are pretty much the same class. 4cyl turbo. O0

itsnino
10-29-2005, 07:32 AM

does that make you dick bigger?

ANTHONY
10-29-2005, 08:31 AM

No "Rodney King" we cant! What do you expect when some gay SRT owners come trash talk on an Evo forum. We have those cars ummm what was that term? Oh yeah SUPERCARS! We dont have to trash talk all we have to say is I drive an Evo.
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

[p]dOG.
10-29-2005, 09:15 AM
:'( :tickedoff:

EvoPwr
10-29-2005, 09:13 PM
Banning gun armed...
:2funny:

GokuSSJ4
10-29-2005, 09:40 PM
theres no point in this thread, IBL...