PDA

View Full Version : Gay Day '05

WavMixer
10-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Last Saturday was Mrs. Wav's birthday, so I took her to Disneyland. We got there as the gates opened and we were surrounded by a sea of red shirts!

http://www.gayday2.com/photos/Mini05Group.jpg

It would seem as though October 1st (my wife's b-day) is national gay day. Now I do have friends that are gay, but WTF? Can we have a national straight day? Why do gays go around advertising there sexual preference anyway? We were standing in line at the Autopia (a ride designed for small kids) when this small girl (7 or 8 year old) asked her dad what gay day was. You should have seen the embarrassed look on his face as he was now confronted with giving his young daughter the birds and bees lecture long before he had intended to. I saw shirts printed with stuff like "Spitters are quitters" and
"Recruiter
Looking for a few good men

Maybe all us straight guys should try going to Disneyland wearing shirts that say "I Eat Pussy" or "Dicks are for pussies, not assholes". I wonder how long I could wear a shirt like that in the park before getting kicked out?

Skiracer
10-07-2005, 12:25 PM
Maybe they were wearing shirts in recognition of a big orgy they just had?

silvery_eagle
10-07-2005, 12:26 PM
omg that's just not right.. especially @ disney land

genrec
10-07-2005, 12:30 PM

wrong disneyland is the HAPPIEST place on earth, HAPPY being GAY

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :3some:

Paul Kendall
10-07-2005, 12:35 PM
I am 100% against the issue of alternative life styles being able to infest our youth. I will not respond to any posts against my beliefs.
IBL

gofaster87
10-07-2005, 12:38 PM
Thats good old Cali for you.

genrec
10-07-2005, 12:40 PM
I am 100% against the issue of alternative life styles being able to infest our youth. I will not respond to any posts against my beliefs.
IBL

Paul elaborate......your response is over my little mind.

Paul Kendall
10-07-2005, 04:55 PM
I would...but then we would end up in a political conversation...The only thing that I will refference is what has already been described by a previous post, a father having to explain to his young daughter what "Gay Day" is at a place that is solely designed around the innocence of children...There is right place for everything and Disneyland is not the place for such a statement...

Just picture yourself in that situation and you will know where you stand...WWYD...

genrec
10-07-2005, 05:28 PM
I would...but then we would end up in a political conversation...The only thing that I will refference is what has already been described by a previous post, a father having to explain to his young daughter what "Gay Day" is at a place that is solely designed around the innocence of children...There is right place for everything and Disneyland is not the place for such a statement...

Just picture yourself in that situation and you will know where you stand...WWYD...

i agree w/you 100%
I say go back in the closest. Do what you want behind closed doors. Just keep it there!

rsmatt
10-07-2005, 05:37 PM
i would say closed doors is best O0. if your gay that is fine, i just dont want to see it :tickedoff:.

j_nizzle
10-07-2005, 06:24 PM
the day right after this was choc walk that raised money for kids with cancer in children's hospital of orange county...they could have picked a different location for sure. they could have just had a parade like normal gay people.

Paul Kendall
10-07-2005, 07:46 PM
They already have the White Party in Palm Springs to celebrate themselves.

WavMixer
10-07-2005, 08:21 PM

This is the exact reason that I posted this. I'm glad my grandchildren were not with us.

SpdyEvo02
10-08-2005, 12:04 AM
the day right after this was choc walk that raised money for kids with cancer in children's hospital of orange county...they could have picked a different location for sure. they could have just had a parade like normal gay people.

Yah my school went to that since one of are kids has cancer if any one went we were Team Masher

Macky
10-08-2005, 07:50 AM
that is so gay.

Timujin
10-08-2005, 08:22 AM
That is a shame. My girlfriends sister and brother in law went on this special day 2 years ago. Of course their jaws hit the ground upon entry (no pun intended). Nevertheless, he wrote a letter and got free tickets via the USPS and an apology letter from Disney.

Good luck.

EvoPwr
10-08-2005, 01:18 PM
Fucking gay people want to be treated equally, yet they are always trying to stand out and be different. FUCK THEM!!!

genrec
10-08-2005, 01:39 PM
the funny thing is they try to act like a race or religion thats not being treated equally. Gays are made up of all the same races and religions that throughout history have had some kind of hate inflicted upon them already...black, jews, whites, indians, asians etc.....

the only thing different about them is there sexual orientation. Nobody should have any special rights or privledges because they prefer dick over pussy!

i like pussy, Uncle Scam what are you going to give me????

Macky
10-08-2005, 01:50 PM
Fucking gay people want to be treated equally, yet they are always trying to stand out and be different.* FUCK THEM!!!

!!!!

j_nizzle
10-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Fucking gay people want to be treated equally, yet they are always trying to stand out and be different. FUCK THEM!!!

you would...

DTunedEvoX
10-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Gayest place on earth :buck2: Sorry to hear bout that WAV ... I'm sure you had a lot of laughs too though .. lol

EvoPwr
10-08-2005, 05:32 PM

you would...

again homo, put your money where your mouth is. i know you can fit a shit load of money in your mouth so this should be a hefty wager.

Chris in SD
10-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Isn't that Ultraflip kneeling in the front row? O0

j_nizzle
10-09-2005, 09:44 PM

you would...

again homo, put your money where your mouth is. i know you can fit a shit load of money in your mouth so this should be a hefty wager.

what a fag... :idiot2:

EvoPwr
10-10-2005, 03:48 PM

you would...

yes little bitch, yes you are.

j_nizzle
10-10-2005, 05:23 PM

you would...

sorry, your dreams are not a reality...i wouldnt do you mike! and yes, that's what she said too!

EvoPwr
10-10-2005, 05:24 PM

you would...

sorry, your dreams are not a reality...i wouldnt do you mike! and yes, that's what she said too!

:2funny: oh wait :idiot2: dam again nothing funny. Go back to school, isnt it your bed time already?

j_nizzle
10-10-2005, 05:29 PM
always picking on the young guy....if e-thugging makes you happy...

EvoPwr
10-10-2005, 05:31 PM

hey i am just protecting myself i dont want to become some guys internet bitch like you did. :2funny:

j_nizzle
10-10-2005, 05:33 PM

hey i am just protecting myself i dont want to become some guys internet bitch like you did. :2funny:

too bad your parents didnt protect themselves...

EvoPwr
10-10-2005, 05:38 PM

ehh who cares about my parents anyways

itsnino
10-11-2005, 09:13 AM

ehh who cares about my parents anyways

fk yo parents?

would that be a correct response jnizzle

SpoonDC2
11-02-2005, 07:35 PM
wow how gay was that :outofcloset:

EvoPwr
11-03-2005, 04:47 PM
wow how gay was that :outofcloset:

welcome to a month ago :2funny:

BOVBILLY
11-03-2005, 05:12 PM
http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10161/normal_DISNEYLAND.JPG

j_nizzle
11-03-2005, 05:15 PM
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

the greatest thing is those people look nothing like them!

EvoPwr
11-03-2005, 05:46 PM
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

the greatest thing is those people look nothing like them!

i think i see billy in the front :2funny:

WavMixer
11-07-2005, 07:53 PM
http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10161/normal_DISNEYLAND.JPG
That looks more like Billy than me, at least I still have some hair. I do have a shirt like that though :P

GOOSE_Ej
12-28-2005, 02:07 PM
thats freaking gay LOL

man thats messed up!

andykin
04-05-2006, 11:54 PM
that is so gay.

Hahahaha macky said it best zomg i laughed.

drmosh
04-06-2006, 03:40 PM
I didn't know JanSolo's day was that day.

outlaw heart
04-11-2006, 05:31 PM
I have nothing against fags..but I can't stand the way that so many of them have to pump it up, and advertise it. who cares. I don't rock "straight pride" stickers or shirts. enough already. if you're secure with who you are, you have no desire to promote your ideals.

gen4k20a2
04-21-2006, 08:49 AM
HEY HEY WERE GAY HEY HEY WERE GAY HEY HEY WERE GAY!!! :outofcloset: :outofcloset: :outofcloset:

S2myEVO
09-17-2006, 11:19 PM
here's the funny part!

i work at disneyland!

and i was there that day OMG..i felt somewhat uncomfortable

i didnt even know about this day til i got to work.

the best part, before i got to work i was wearing a red shirt! after i realized what the heck was

going on, i was like shit! luckily i had a white shirt underneath.. whew*

hahhahhhaha!!!

One Evo Pinay
10-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Alright so I just moved to West Hollywood last weekend and it's been a pretty funny experience so far. I just laugh at the fact that I've seen some guys wearing shorter shorts than me. And boy do a lot of gay guys know how to take care of their bodies.

I went to dinner with my friend Friday night, and I have never seen him so uncomfortable -- I've known the guy for like 10 years. He's not homophobic but maybe to a level of weirdness. I know he's not hating or anything but you can tell he'd rather be somewhere else. I knew I should've taken him to Beverly Hills instead of WeHo (I'm right on the border anyway). Lol!

Chris in SD
10-03-2006, 03:22 AM
Alright so I just moved to West Hollywood last weekend and it's been a pretty funny experience so far.Â* I just laugh at the fact that I've seen some guys wearing shorter shorts than me.Â* And boy do a lot of gay guys know how to take care of their bodies.

It's funny - they work out all the time, eat healthy, etc. only to buttfuck each other and catch AIDS.... :uglystupid2:

I have no problem with gay guys - hell, I like Tomas, and he even pretends to like girls... LOL

One Evo Pinay
10-03-2006, 07:56 AM
^^ Yeah I understand, the whole 33'ing and HIV thing is so contradictory to their diet and exercise routine. No glove no love, man...

RPD_FKTARD
05-22-2007, 11:03 AM
mega bump.. since the gay population that drives evo quadruples since 2005

cky_bam_marg
05-23-2007, 12:55 AM
wow lol

LiquidLife
05-24-2007, 01:20 PM

wrong disneyland is the HAPPIEST place on earth, HAPPY being GAY

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :3some:

**Shudders** Why God... WHY!??!?!?!?!?!