PDA

View Full Version : Thanks "Judge Townsend"!!!

thugline
10-14-2005, 11:05 AM
I went to court today for my exhaust and no smog device ticket and not to mention no registration and no front plates that was going to cost me $681.00. I went in the court with the intention of asking the "Judge" if I can make monthly payments and instead he dissmissed my ticket and only had to pay $10 for a court fee. O0 Looks like from now on I will be having a high flow-cat.

speedracer2169
10-14-2005, 11:22 AM
you lucky bastard O0

thugline
10-14-2005, 11:28 AM
Thanks brother O0

kimletrim
10-14-2005, 11:56 AM
So did the commissioner dismiss your case because you're such a nice guy are did the cop not show up?

thugline
10-14-2005, 12:03 PM
The cop wasn't supposed 2 show up I was just there to let the "Judge" know that I returned everything back to stock and to ask him if I could make monthly payments and he hooked it up. O0

thugline
10-16-2005, 01:09 AM
So did the commissioner dismiss your case because you're such a nice guy?

Was that a joke or what?

Chris in SD
10-16-2005, 06:00 AM
Congratulations - that removal of a functioning smog device (the stock cat) could have been a BIG $$$ hit. Be glad you're not in VA - I got pulled over and ticketed yesterday for having no license plates... and I am in a BRAND NEW CAR that had the dealer plates and temp registration still on it. VA sucks...

genrec
10-16-2005, 08:03 AM
Congratulations - that removal of a functioning smog device (the stock cat) could have been a BIG $$$ hit.* Be glad you're not in VA - I got pulled over and ticketed yesterday for having no license plates... and I am in a BRAND NEW CAR that had the dealer plates and temp registration still on it.* VA sucks...

You'll be back here again anyway!!

genrec
10-16-2005, 08:04 AM
So did the commissioner dismiss your case because you're such a nice guy?

Was that a joke or what?

It's called sarcasm, bone thugs n' harmony needs to learn that around here.

gofaster87
10-16-2005, 03:04 PM
How the hell can they give you a ticket on a new car when you had the temporary tag in the window? I guess I remember someone telling me their education level doesnt pass 6th grade for officers out there.

Congratulations - that removal of a functioning smog device (the stock cat) could have been a BIG $$$ hit.* Be glad you're not in VA - I got pulled over and ticketed yesterday for having no license plates... and I am in a BRAND NEW CAR that had the dealer plates and temp registration still on it.* VA sucks...

EVO Neil
10-16-2005, 03:25 PM
I went to court today for my exhaust and no smog device ticket and not to mention no registration and no front plates that was going to cost me $681.00. I went in the court with the intention of asking the "Judge" if I can make monthly payments and instead he dissmissed my ticket and only had to pay $10 for a court fee. O0 Looks like from now on I will be having a high flow-cat.

High-flow cats are still a ticketable offense. You need to read the regulations before you modify...

EvoPwr
10-16-2005, 03:26 PM

High-flow cats are still a ticketable offense. You need to read the regulations before you modify...

:2funny: but as long as it looks stock ;)

Chris in SD
10-17-2005, 03:37 PM
How the hell can they give you a ticket on a new car when you had the temporary tag in the window? I guess I remember someone telling me their education level doesnt pass 6th grade for officers out there.

Let's just say SHE (enough said) was pretty stupid... I explained it 6 times and she said, "I need to try to figure this out" like I gave her a geometry proof or something... :roll: