PDA

View Full Version : to all the self-righteous a**holes out there...

digitalxdna
10-14-2005, 11:49 AM
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=13599.0

if you don't know where i'm coming from, you can familiarize yourself with this thread.

seriously, EVO9OC, for you to get on my case about what i said, i'm beginning to believe that you're that owner from south coast mitsu. either that, or you are one fanatically self-righteous a**hole.

first of all, you don't know me, so don't pass judgment on me and say that i don't respect women. just because i made one joke about the wife of the owner of south coast mitsu (read: some random guy i don't even know) doesn't make me an a**hole. however, for you to get on my case about me not respecting women and implying that you do makes you look, well, self-righteous. you're not the moral police, so don't take it upon yourself to be the self-righteous one here. no one has the right to be a moral censor, including you. if you are so stuck in your beliefs that moral censorship has to be enforced, then move to pennsylvania and live the rest of your self-righteous life with the amish.

i've said a lot of things in my life that rubbed people the wrong way. but you know what? it's my business what i say. if you can't get it through your head that i was joking, then you take things WAY too seriously. if/when lighten up, you'll realize that life is easier when you don't have to police other people's morals and values.

so you know, i don't feel bad that you don't accept my apology. hell, i don't care if you don't accept my apology. now you can live your life with the caps lock key stuck up your a** and hold a grudge against me for the rest of your pathetic, ignorant, self-righteous life. you're not the first person that has an issue with me, and you won't be the last. i know i'll have to deal with many more self-righteous a**holes like you down the road, but instead of acting like a little whiny b*tch about people like you, i'll suck it up and be a man about it.

like jay-z said: "i got 99 problems, but a b*tch ain't one."

toku-one
10-14-2005, 12:03 PM
at least the new drama is over hating women!

gofaster87
10-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Yea, yea, yea, you tell him. I thought I was a grumpy old asshole.

digitalxdna
10-14-2005, 03:23 PM

just a grumpy a**hole, not old. lol...

j_nizzle
10-14-2005, 04:38 PM
preach it! this is an open forum...if he cant take it, he can pack it up and leave.

Macky
10-14-2005, 07:45 PM
he should just learn to stop yelling. my ears hurt.

GokuSSJ4
10-14-2005, 10:38 PM
lol sam has a new friend :smitten:

tabio42
10-14-2005, 10:44 PM
HOLIER THAN THOU...

bonestockevo8
10-19-2005, 12:31 PM
digital; seems like youre letting this guy get under your skin. Who cares what he says. He's a tool. End of story. ;)

itsnino
10-19-2005, 02:00 PM
digital; seems like youre letting this guy get under your skin.* Who cares what he says.* He's a tool.* End of story.* *;)

but it makes for a good read :twisted:

digitalxdna
10-19-2005, 02:24 PM
digital; seems like youre letting this guy get under your skin.* Who cares what he says.* He's a tool.* End of story.* *;)

but it makes for a good read* *:twisted:

nah, he's not getting under my skin. at least not after my post. :grin:

and i agree w/ bonestockevo8. he is a tool.

WavMixer
11-08-2005, 12:54 PM

Nope, ask Mrs Wav. I'm the grumpy old asshole!

digitalxdna
11-08-2005, 04:22 PM

Nope, ask Mrs Wav. I'm the grumpy old asshole!

:bow:

alex_alex
01-28-2006, 01:37 AM
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=13599.0

if you don't know where i'm coming from, you can familiarize yourself with this thread.

seriously, EVO9OC, for you to get on my case about what i said, i'm beginning to believe that you're that owner from south coast mitsu. either that, or you are one fanatically self-righteous a**hole.

first of all, you don't know me, so don't pass judgment on me and say that i don't respect women. just because i made one joke about the wife of the owner of south coast mitsu (read: some random guy i don't even know) doesn't make me an a**hole. however, for you to get on my case about me not respecting women and implying that you do makes you look, well, self-righteous. you're not the moral police, so don't take it upon yourself to be the self-righteous one here. no one has the right to be a moral censor, including you. if you are so stuck in your beliefs that moral censorship has to be enforced, then move to pennsylvania and live the rest of your self-righteous life with the amish.

Translation: No one can say anyone did anything wrong or they suddenly become the moral police? No one has the right to be a moral censor = Everyone has to right to say and do whatever the fuck they want, regardless of how their actions impact others? That's got to be the most liberal bullshit i've heard in a while. Even Libertarians stop the "freedom" when it impacts others in a harmful way. Whatever happened to JUST apologizing to someone for offending them, and explaining that you didn't mean to? Or is your dick to big for that? :roll:

i've said a lot of things in my life that rubbed people the wrong way. but you know what? it's my business what i say. if you can't get it through your head that i was joking, then you take things WAY too seriously. if/when lighten up, you'll realize that life is easier when you don't have to police other people's morals and values.

i'm pretty sure if you say things TO other people, it becomes their business to, and that we ALL have a duty, at least to some extent, of not acting like complete jerk-offs (which according to you, is perfectly fine, and the censorship of which is completely deplorable). For example: If I were to tell you I witnessed Renzo shoving his cock in your mothers mouth and other miscellaneous orifices, and then fucked her on the floor so he wouldn't mess up his bed, i'm pretty sure that becomes your business as well, despite the fact that you are not the sourceof the speech.

its so easy to be a dick, and accuse the person you are being a dick to off taking things way to seriously when they react. life may be easier for YOU in isolation by living this way, but you sure would be making a lot of people's lives more agigated with your flippant attitude. If I were a strict utilitarian, you'd be the poster child for one of those societal inefficiencies that would be the first to go if I were in the position to make the world a better place (i.e. you'd be the first one i'd kick off my island). But not before someone seeking revenge against you and your flippant attitude makes you watch as he defiles your relatives one by one.

so you know, i don't feel bad that you don't accept my apology. hell, i don't care if you don't accept my apology. now you can live your life with the caps lock key stuck up your a** and hold a grudge against me for the rest of your pathetic, ignorant, self-righteous life. you're not the first person that has an issue with me, and you won't be the last. i know i'll have to deal with many more self-righteous a**holes like you down the road, but instead of acting like a little whiny b*tch about people like you, i'll suck it up and be a man about it.

like jay-z said: "i got 99 problems, but a b*tch ain't one."

As amusing as internet thugs are . . . I'm intrigued by your view on life, and am curious to see who the fuck you are, because I don't know nor do I know OF a single person whos had your attitude and made it ANYWHERE significant in life.