PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do installs?

One Evo Pinay
10-16-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey guys, I was looking for someone to install/help me install a boost gauge and turboback perhaps this coming weekend or whenever was convenient. I don't have the tools/convenience to work on the car here at my place since I live in an apartment. On the other hand along with outrageous install prices shops charge me I really don't trust many shops with my car because most of them I have dealt with are careless and most of the time don't take responsibility for their work. So I'd rather trust another fellow EVO member who is familiar with the car for help. I don't mind paying for work to be done as long as it's done correctly and if the price isn't ridiculously outrageous. Anyways if you do installs or know someone who does good work for decent price I'd appreciate the help, thanks guys...

Mike

EvoPwr
10-16-2005, 05:13 PM
contact rob (coolguy949) O0

ultraflip
10-16-2005, 05:17 PM
i'd help... but you live too damn far

One Evo Pinay
10-16-2005, 05:23 PM

I can come to you unless you wanted to bring tools etc to my place lol

One Evo Pinay
10-16-2005, 05:23 PM
can do it for you

where are you located? how can i get in contact with u

ultraflip
10-16-2005, 05:30 PM

I can come to you unless you wanted to bring tools etc to my place lol

you know the best way to reach me.... jus lemme know... i'm outtie

AvengeDEvO
10-16-2005, 05:45 PM
Hey whats going on. I can help you out with the turbo back, I just got done installing a full turbo back on my friends 05 gsr. If you need any help istalling a boost controller, turbo timer short shifter, cam gears, pretty much any bolt on I can help you. I do all the installs for my friends which includes, 3EVOS, 4WRX, 3STIS', but i have shop time so I know what Im doing. I also have really good deals on parts, and for the installs i dont charge much a lot less then a shop. You can also hang out while I am installing your parts or you can help out. Where do you live because you would have to go to my house. I live in North Hills by Northridge. You can call me anytime at 626-255-2614

One Evo Pinay
10-16-2005, 06:12 PM
Hey whats going on. I can help you out with the turbo back, I just got done installing a full turbo back on my friends 05 gsr. If you need any help istalling a boost controller, turbo timer short shifter, cam gears, pretty much any bolt on I can help you. I do all the installs for my friends which includes, 3EVOS, 4WRX, 3STIS', but i have shop time so I know what Im doing. I also have really good deals on parts, and for the installs i dont charge much a lot less then a shop. You can also hang out while I am installing your parts or you can help out. Where do you live because you would have to go to my house. I live in North Hills by Northridge. You can call me anytime at 626-255-2614

I live right here in Santa Monica area. I'll hit you up later on tonight so we can talk. Thanks.