PDA

View Full Version : Since Its Raining and I saw a lot of people doing this.....

Thero
10-18-2005, 09:21 AM
Hey Just a FYI to everyone if you didn't know already you can get a ticket for using your windshield Wiperblades without your headlights on. I saw a bunch of people and 1 BBY Evo doing it this morning and thought I would pass it along to everyone.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up before someone gets caught for this stupid law.

Ryukyu
10-18-2005, 09:33 AM
I thought you were gonna say driftin because thats fun in the rain too! O0
But youre right, I forgot about that dumb new law.

azul gsr
10-18-2005, 09:44 AM
i was talking to a cop about that. he said, " do you think i'm stupid enough to stop and get out my car while it's raining jsut to give you a ticket? f*#k no!" O0

Terry S
10-18-2005, 09:46 AM
I think this law is just one of those "tack it on" kinda tickets. If they pull you over for something more egregious, they will slap you with this one too just for the hell of it. :2funny:

Terry S

SpdyEvo02
10-18-2005, 11:17 AM
i was talking to a cop about that. he said, " do you think i'm stupid enough to stop and get out my car while it's raining jsut to give you a ticket? f*#k no!" O0

if i was a cop i would not want to get out especially when i was driving home it started hailing it was wierd one of the cars in the other lane ran into the center divider because no one ccould see where they were going ...luckly i was by a gas station so i pulled in and watched the other drivers

thetaxguy
10-18-2005, 11:22 AM

if i was a cop i would not want to get out especially when i was driving home it started hailing it was wierd one of the cars in the other lane ran into the center divider because no one ccould see where they were going ...luckly i was by a gas station so i pulled in and watched the other drivers

hail??? Where the hell do you live? :idiot2:

SpdyEvo02
10-18-2005, 11:25 AM
by you...at around 1:15 on santa ana canyon by the shopping center...it started hailing a little then a cloud came in and you could see in front of you..my whole hood and trunk was covered with hail..i meant to get a pic but by the time i got home it melted

Macky
10-18-2005, 08:52 PM
when its raining i always have my lights on.

rammsteinmatt
10-18-2005, 11:17 PM

because its smart?

wait thats logical though, so they made a law out of it, go figure :roll:

SpdyEvo02
10-19-2005, 07:41 AM

because its smart?

wait thats logical though, so they made a law out of it, go figure :roll:

LOL