PDA

View Full Version : Nedd help installing MBC

speedracer2169
11-03-2005, 10:25 AM
Ok guys i bought the MBC from RRE and I was wondering if someone can help me install it cuz I have no idea what I would be doing. RRE can install it for me but I have to be there at 9am friday morning to pull it off but I work so I'm hoping someone (Ultraflip where you at?) can help me slap this thing on

speedracer2169
11-03-2005, 10:51 AM
thanks i appreciate it. hopefully I don't screw this up. what do i do with the hoses that are connected to the wastegate actuator? The wastegate actuator is useless after that poing so I could just take the hoses off?

itsnino
11-03-2005, 11:13 AM
when u say "disconnect hose & cap off this nipple" do u mean the "nipples" that was disconnected?

ANTHONY
11-03-2005, 11:21 AM
thanks i appreciate it. hopefully I don't screw this up. what do i do with the hoses that are connected to the wastegate actuator? The wastegate actuator is useless after that poing so I could just take the hoses off?

Just take it to the meet on thursday anf some eventually will help you!

speedracer2169
11-03-2005, 11:35 AM

Just take it to the meet on thursday anf some eventually will help you!

I was thinking about that but then It'll be too dark to do it.

speedracer2169
11-03-2005, 01:13 PM
got it

escabar
11-03-2005, 01:38 PM
got it

makesure you get soem good ziptide and tight everything veyr tight, no don't want any leak now.

be sure to use all the fittings in the Dejon MBC kit...
might also be a good idea to get a few xtra nipple caps and xtra tubing if you need xtra tubing length (i.e. Pep Boys in the AC / hose line section - ask the workers), it's like $1.xx per ft...cost me under $10....I also got xtra clamps but zip ties work just as well...no leaks...

wirespeed
11-03-2005, 02:07 PM
if u wanna save caps u can cut the turbo waste gate actuator hose and make a U n close it off

GOOSE_Ej
11-03-2005, 05:39 PM
man i been having a RRE MBC since i got my car havnt installed it yet.. y dont know how.. the yellow instructions completly confused me... anywho i need help with this too.. i dont want to pay $60+ to have it installed when i know i can do it myself. but i cant cause im clueless to wat goes where.. and i have the boost gauge from the factor that measures in bar not psi. i dont know how to read that either or set the mbc ... so ya :)

j_nizzle
11-03-2005, 05:41 PM
man i been having a RRE MBC since i got my car havnt installed it yet.. y dont know how.. the yellow instructions completly confused me... anywho i need help with this too.. i dont want to pay $60+ to have it installed when i know i can do it myself. but i cant cause im clueless to wat goes where.. and i have the boost gauge from the factor that measures in bar not psi. i dont know how to read that either or set the mbc ... so ya :)

hahahahaha.....go to one of the oc meets and plan for someone to help you...someone always has tools and we just need your car to cool down and it's on..setting it isnt hard either.

speedracer2169
11-04-2005, 11:54 AM
So i got it done and it was a pain in the ass but if I were to do it gain it would be a breeze. Take out the radiator fan so that you can have more room to work with and have some extra hose. I'm so glad that I work at a dealerhsip so that I didn't have to make any parts runs but yeah have some extra tubing on hand just in case

lagcisco
12-11-2005, 08:41 PM
Where should the boost sensor get tee'd at?

i'm using an electronic one from the Zeitronix ZT2

j_nizzle
12-11-2005, 08:46 PM
i tapped my boost gauge at my intake manifold and used a t-hose.