PDA

View Full Version : Regional Forums Addition

WavMixer
11-06-2005, 10:27 AM
Now that we have a few more locals getting together here in the Antelope Valley (Palmdale, Lancaster, Edwards etc) Can we add an Antelope Valley section to Regional Forums (http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&board=33.0)?

Racing Chick
11-06-2005, 10:50 PM
I don't know what it takes to add a section for us, but I think we should have our zip added under the L.A. County section on the regional forums.

GokuSSJ4
11-07-2005, 02:15 AM
I don't know what it takes to add a section for us, but I think we should have our zip added under the L.A. County section on the regional forums.

thats something an admin needs to do, since i have no access to the admin pannels... contact Rob/Dino or Jan ...

genrec
11-07-2005, 08:53 AM
yah then i want a mission viejo only forum.....

Racing Chick
11-07-2005, 09:23 AM
yah then i want a mission viejo only forum.....

I don't want a forum just for us, we just want to be added to our regional forum which is L.A. County.

thetaxguy
11-07-2005, 09:31 AM
I say we have an Anaheim Hills (East of Imperial/South of Santa Ana Canyon) forum. I know Evolution-VIII is with me on this one! O0

GokuSSJ4
11-07-2005, 09:50 AM
BAH!

Coolguy949
11-07-2005, 12:02 PM
There are too many zip codes in LA to list them all. I'd have to figure out the zip range or something. Post in whatever section you feel you're part of. Goku posts in the OC section because he thinks he's cool or something.

WavMixer, great suggestion on the regional addition. I'll get on it.

WavMixer
11-07-2005, 12:45 PM
There are too many zip codes in LA to list them all. I'd have to figure out the zip range or something. Post in whatever section you feel you're part of. Goku posts in the OC section because he thinks he's cool or something.

Thanks Rob! The area code is 661.

GokuSSJ4
11-07-2005, 01:21 PM

LOL, i post everywhere, i have no Boundaries .... :laugh:

SpdyEvo02
11-07-2005, 10:17 PM
I say we have an Anaheim Hills (East of Imperial/South of Santa Ana Canyon) forum. I know Evolution-VIII is with me on this one! O0

+1 yah for us 3-4 evos

gofaster87
11-07-2005, 10:31 PM
I need my own Vegas section

Senshi
11-07-2005, 11:16 PM

its "SOCAL"evo.net :-P

GokuSSJ4
11-08-2005, 01:38 AM

its "SOCAL"evo.net :-P

you WAB!

WavMixer
11-08-2005, 11:16 AM

This is obvious when we examine you mad lines at SOW ;)

GokuSSJ4
11-08-2005, 12:37 PM

you should be the last one to talk LOL...
at least i dont bust 180º infront of peeps , almost causing an accident :P ... last time i didn't have a hard time catching up to peeps or getting out of there way (straight lines don't count either), unlike some one else LOL..

WavMixer
11-08-2005, 01:05 PM

you should be the last one to talk LOL...
at least i dont bust 180º infront of peeps , almost causing an accident :P ... last time i didn't have a hard time catching up to peeps or getting out of there way (straight lines don't count either), unlike some one else LOL..
At least I stayed on the track.

GokuSSJ4
11-08-2005, 05:54 PM
if you call that staying on the track, i rather go off and flee away from my adoring fans LOL,,,