PDA

View Full Version : Help with a installing a boost guage

AvengeDEvO
11-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Does anybody have a Greddy 60mm Electronic Boost Gauge installed in there Evo? I just bought one from my friend but we dont know how to install it on to my evo. If you guys could please email me the instuctions or fax me a copy or any info on how to install the guage. it would be very thankful

emperor_gp
11-10-2005, 03:47 PM
Does anybody have a Greddy 60mm Electronic Boost Gauge installed in there Evo? I just bought one from my friend but we dont know how to install it on to my evo. If you guys could please email me the instuctions or fax me a copy or any info on how to install the guage. it would be very thankful

dude, talk to shaun (evomrguy), he's a bonafide greddy whore and can instruct you on it step by step..

call me (951) 786-8264

Blaze
11-10-2005, 03:48 PM

Do a search through the install forum, you'll find several write ups.

Also evoM has a few.

Blaze

AvengeDEvO
11-10-2005, 03:56 PM
I can be retarded and lazy at the same time. Im glad you guys are not. Thanks for your help I think I found what i was looking for.