PDA

View Full Version : WHo came from an STI?

gen4k20a2
11-11-2005, 01:19 PM
WHo came from an STI and why?

Evolution.VIII
11-11-2005, 03:03 PM
My memory has been wrong before, but I thought Genrec owned a Subie.

hksevo8
11-11-2005, 03:43 PM
My memory has been wrong before, but I thought Genrec owned a Subie.

Your memory is good, he had one. I'm surprised he has not replied to this thread yet.

EvojeepGal
11-11-2005, 08:17 PM
I had an STi and only really bought it for the rumble, i owned an Evo Pajero (still do) but bought the Subaru as a car while i had the evio off the road then bought an Evo 3 because i got it priced right & sold it on but my dream car was always the TME Evo6 which i got now performance, response, handling is all so much better than the Subaru & with the right exhaust system can give as much sexual pleasure as the STi!

rubelcon
11-11-2005, 08:21 PM
I have owned both a WRX and STI. :idiot2:

genrec
11-11-2005, 08:31 PM
I'm not responding buddy......you are more psycho than me. You have made a couple thread already asking basically the same question in a different way. The answers are not going to be any different. What is it you want to hear?? Other people as well as myself have already responded......and im sure you are doing this on the suby boards? You have all the info you need already...the choice is yours to make..goodluck my young friend. O0

gen4k20a2
11-11-2005, 10:43 PM
acutally in each thread i ask totally different questions. I started new threads for a different aspect of what i needed to know. one was asking the members on here what the actual differences were between the car in a aftermarket sense and performance wise....now in this thread im asking those that have OWNED the car for a reason why they traded them in for an EVO because i dont really need the input from those that never owned one. Soooo starting a new thread seemed like a right thing to do because there was no straight answer coming till you answered...so i started a thread asking the owners themselves. Seems like very different things to me. O0

ya im not doing it on the suby boards cause they praise the EVO there...or so it seems

Orbit
11-11-2005, 10:58 PM
Checkout:

Motor Trend Dec. '05, pg. #80, and Road & Track Dec. '05, pg. #76 - now that's a badass picture!
two different results.

gen4k20a2
11-12-2005, 09:53 AM
im going to have to wait till they hit the newsstand cause i get neither of those...

rubelcon
11-12-2005, 11:07 AM
I'm not responding buddy......you are more psycho than me. You have made a couple thread already asking basically the same question in* a different way. The answers are not going to be any different. What is it you want to hear?? Other people as well as myself have already responded......and im sure you are doing this on the suby boards? You have all the info you need already...the choice is yours to make..goodluck my young friend.* O0

You are a psycho? :2funny:

gofaster87
11-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Why would you ask other people about which to buy or which they thought was better? Go drive them and decide yourself. If you want a good opinion Ill tell you that the flat 4 motor is a pile of shit compared to the Evo motor. For those who want to argue with me try explaining all the crappy subarus out here in vegas that get creamed at the shootouts. Its funny how the owner of easy street motorsports was hanging out with Evo guys at the meet. Many of the subie guys admit that modding to get to the same level as many of the lightly modded evos is too much work.

Macky
11-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Why would you ask other people about which to buy or which they thought was better? Go drive them and decide yourself. If you want a good opinion Ill tell you that the flat 4 motor is a pile of shit compared to the Evo motor. For those who want to argue with me try explaining all the crappy subarus out here in vegas that get creamed at the shootouts. Its funny how the owner of easy street motorsports was hanging out with Evo guys at the meet. Many of the subie guys admit that modding to get to the same level as many of the lightly modded evos is too much work.

best quote ever.

genrec
11-12-2005, 02:50 PM
I'm not responding buddy......you are more psycho than me. You have made a couple thread already asking basically the same question in* a different way. The answers are not going to be any different. What is it you want to hear?? Other people as well as myself have already responded......and im sure you are doing this on the suby boards? You have all the info you need already...the choice is yours to make..goodluck my young friend.* O0

You are a psycho?* :2funny:

You know this mannnnn... :twisted: :crazy2:

EvoPwr
11-12-2005, 02:54 PM

best quote ever.

all is true!

bbar
11-12-2005, 03:01 PM
It's funny because it seems that for every one STI with 400 whp, there are 10 EVOs making the same.

genrec
11-12-2005, 03:31 PM
It's funny because it seems that for every one STI with 400 whp, there are 10 EVOs making the same.

i'd honestly venture to say more like 25 to 1.....

Macky
11-12-2005, 04:07 PM

more like for every broke Evo owner there are 10 broke STi owners.

Bills Evo
11-12-2005, 11:34 PM
:idiot2: I used to have a POS Isuzu rodeo. Every 50 miles or so I had to add transmission fluid. Ahh fond memories! Yeah, right. :thewave:

EvojeepGal
11-18-2005, 05:46 PM
more like for every broke Evo owner there are 10 broke STi owners.

Hehe how true :2funny: