PDA

View Full Version : RedlineTrackEvents @ Streets of Willow - Dec 16

Chris@Redline
11-16-2005, 09:49 PM
Hi all,

Redline will be back at the streets of willow on December 16.
We'll be running the full track counter clock wise this time.

We're offering a drivers school at this event. This track is perfect for beginners and we'll get you up to speed safety.

Here is all the info: http://redlinetrackevents.com/event_dec16.html

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Chris

Richard EVO
11-17-2005, 12:09 AM
Chris -

Please call ahead and make sure they aren't re-sealing the pavement. J/K. :2funny:

Will try to be there. O0

GokuSSJ4
11-17-2005, 12:15 AM
most likely i will be ther !!! O0

Chris@Redline
11-17-2005, 12:35 PM
Chris -

Please call ahead and make sure they aren't re-sealing the pavement.* J/K.* :2funny:

Will try to be there.* O0

No Kidding! What a mess that turned out to be.
I'm just glad we made it through that day. I can safely say that was the most difficult track day I've ever had to manage. What a NIGHTMARE.

ultraflip
11-17-2005, 12:37 PM
goku... if you go... i'll go... this'll be a perfect birthday celebration for myself... ;)

genrec
11-17-2005, 01:37 PM
goku... if you go... i'll go... this'll be a perfect birthday celebration for myself... ;)

if you 2 go..i will go.. ;)

Justin1933
11-17-2005, 01:41 PM
I have already signed up for the 9th with Speedventures, but will most likely sign up for this as well...Different configuration...

G20
11-17-2005, 02:09 PM
I'll try to come too. Need to talk my wife out of the company party. I need to claim my credit with RedLine from last time at California Speedway track event due to my reserved timing devide was not available.

GokuSSJ4
11-17-2005, 04:44 PM

i will let you know for sure... hope to have my seat on time *cough*waiting on Nam */cough* we shall see, also need to order a new set of RA1's... i should have a final answer with in less then 2 weeks..
BTW Chris
can we get a group discount ?

GokuSSJ4
11-17-2005, 04:45 PM
damn! just notice it will be CC wise :P i need pads, other wise stock one will fade, trying to brake into the skid pad over 100mph

trannb
11-17-2005, 04:52 PM
i will let you know for sure... hope to have my seat on time *cough*waiting on Nam */cough* we shall see, also need to order a new set of RA1's... i should have a final answer with in less then 2 weeks..

I have a set of Hoosiers with your name on them. And absolute worst case on the seat is I send you a 1:1 and someone up there can help you. However, my schedule is looking clear for your bracket.

GokuSSJ4
11-17-2005, 05:05 PM

I have a set of Hoosiers with your name on them. And absolute worst case on the seat is I send you a 1:1 and someone up there can help you. However, my schedule is looking clear for your bracket.

i pick the seat this Monday, havent had time before that.. we can get together on the day that we had plan (will call you for details) all i need to find is a 4 point harness that i can use .. and mount since i dont plan to use a harness bar :P

Senshi
11-17-2005, 06:46 PM
damn! just notice it will be CC wise :P i need pads, other wise stock one will fade, trying to brake into the skid pad over 100mph

stop fucking buying tones of extra mods before u do ur track day a stock evo can easily do track day with no prolems and u should know this

trannb
11-17-2005, 11:46 PM
CCW is the direction where he last went total Dukes of Hazard :)

Richard EVO
11-18-2005, 12:13 AM

stop fucking buying tones of extra mods before u do ur track day a stock evo can easily do track day with no prolems and u should know this

Goku -

Just show up. Excuses getting old. :grin:

GokuSSJ4
11-18-2005, 12:44 AM

Goku -

Just show up. Excuses getting old. :grin:

last time i didnt have an evo ( an i was there , never less)
i do need to get my SS lines w/ motul (which should happen this coming monday, i hope :? )

BAH! some things are essential at the track.. you know that!
is not like i'm installing my new toys... i haven't had time to install the cams, injectors, cam gears , etc....
last time i did an event CC wise with stock pads and stock brake lines, it wasnt too much fun :cry: i know better this time...
but most likely i will be there,
BTW Richard evo , dont take comments personal, even tho its about you LOL... it's all for fun

WavMixer
11-22-2005, 07:10 PM
Damn!! I need brakes, Christmas is coming up quick and I have lots of shopping yet to do. Hmmmm... Presents for the family or brakes and track day for me?

I think I'll take the day off of work and come out just to watch y'all. I'd love to come out and show you that I really can stay pointed in the right direction. I also learned (a bit late) that I can waive y'all past other places than just the main straight. However being this close to Christmas, I'll have to wait until next time. Besides, maybe I can get a ride along and pick up some tips. Last time was fun, but I was expecting to get some kind of training from one of the instructors. I was pretty much on my own, first time out. No wrecks (got lucky there), no broken parts and respectable time (not the slowest). Not too bad for a old, fat bald guy. :grin:

Richard EVO
11-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Damn!! I need brakes, Christmas is coming up quick and I have lots of shopping yet to do. Hmmmm... Presents for the family or brakes and track day for me?

I think I'll take the day off of work and come out just to watch y'all. I'd love to come out and show you that I really can stay pointed in the right direction. I also learned (a bit late) that I can waive y'all past other places than just the main straight. However being this close to Christmas, I'll have to wait until next time. Besides, maybe I can get a ride along and pick up some tips. Last time was fun, but I was expecting to get some kind of training from one of the instructors. I was pretty much on my own, first time out. No wrecks (got lucky there), no broken parts and respectable time (not the slowest). Not too bad for a old, fat bald guy.* :grin:

Bill Cosby once explained why he doesn't go to strip joints by saying "you don't go down to the BBQ to smell the steaks." That applies to going to the track to watch other people drive. :D

WavMixer
11-22-2005, 07:44 PM

I think I'll take the day off of work and come out just to watch y'all. I'd love to come out and show you that I really can stay pointed in the right direction. I also learned (a bit late) that I can waive y'all past other places than just the main straight. However being this close to Christmas, I'll have to wait until next time. Besides, maybe I can get a ride along and pick up some tips. Last time was fun, but I was expecting to get some kind of training from one of the instructors. I was pretty much on my own, first time out. No wrecks (got lucky there), no broken parts and respectable time (not the slowest). Not too bad for a old, fat bald guy. :grin:

Bill Cosby once explained why he doesn't go to strip joints by saying "you don't go down to the BBQ to smell the steaks." That applies to going to the track to watch other people drive. :D
DOH! Hit me in two soft spots. Track and food. I'll bring my camera and keep an eye out for you on the skid pad. We'll hook you up with a picture of you on two or three wheels.

GokuSSJ4
11-23-2005, 01:01 AM
sounds like a deal, beside we need to look out for our elders :P

Senshi
11-23-2005, 01:20 AM
sounds like a deal, beside we need to look out for our elders :P

yup....the elders like goku :D

GokuSSJ4
11-23-2005, 01:24 AM
BAH!

Miss Evo8
11-23-2005, 02:21 AM
BAH!
[/quote

BAH? Are you a sheep? JK So are you "old" too?

GokuSSJ4
11-23-2005, 05:48 PM
you don't remember me, do you ?
LOL i happen to be an elder compare to elijah since he is (20yrs) vs my old ass (28yrs old)
i plan on going to this event and take you for a ride , so you can have an idea what the BC's muellerized... do

Richard EVO
11-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Goku -

28 ??? I got corns older than that. :D :D :D :D :D

genrec
11-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Goku -

28 ???* I got corns older than that.* :D :D :D :D :D

grossss..... :buck2:

WavMixer
11-23-2005, 09:56 PM
Goku -

I have kids older than that

Miss Evo8
11-23-2005, 09:57 PM
LOL i happen to be an elder compare to elijah since he is (20yrs) vs my old ass (28yrs old)
i plan on going to this event and take you for a ride , so you can have an idea what the BC's muellerized... do

Sorry I don't remember. maybe you can refresh my memory. What color is your Evo?

GokuSSJ4
11-24-2005, 01:06 AM

Sorry I don't remember. maybe you can refresh my memory. What color is your Evo?

that event i didnt have an evo (was getting ready to purchase my new 05) i did happen to track alot my old 03 tho,but i was also instructing 2 of my friends..Reason why i wasnt driving... Also i happen to introduce myself... but i guess that wasnt enough :P
This time you will take a ride inside my car, so you shouldn't forget ^-^ LOL.....

Goku -

I have kids older than that

HAAAA!!!! nasty .....

Senshi
11-24-2005, 01:41 AM
you never forget a ride with goku cus he'll show you how to take the car off-roading :2funny:

Miss Evo8
11-24-2005, 02:19 AM
Off-roading can be fun :roll: I think I remember you now.... where you with" a red Evo? and you said something like "OH....so you're "Miss Evo8" ?"

WavMixer
11-24-2005, 10:17 AM
you never forget a ride with goku cus he'll show you how to take the car off-roading :2funny:
I'm staying silent on that subject.

Richard EVO
11-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Goku's line at Streets of Willow* :2funny: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/richard350z/GokuLineSOW.gif

genrec
11-24-2005, 10:46 AM
ouch ^^^^

GokuSSJ4
11-24-2005, 06:39 PM

never have with a passanger.... :P except Bevo on my 3 track day...

Senshi
11-24-2005, 10:52 PM
so who seriously down for this event seems like its filling up

GokuSSJ4
11-25-2005, 06:45 AM
Off-roading can be fun :roll: I think I remember you now.... where you with" a red Evo? and you said something like "OH....so you're "Miss Evo8" ?"

yes, LOL...
i didnt think at the begining that the OC crew was telling the truth till i saw you at the trackkk i'll i can say was WOW !

Goku's line at Streets of Willow :2funny: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!

LOL....here we go again ... i won't haze you this time..i dont need you getting sensitive on me old man :P

GokuSSJ4
11-25-2005, 06:46 AM
so who seriously down for this event seems like its filling up

I need to sign up, i have the day off...

ultraflip
11-25-2005, 07:07 AM
you damn well better... i'm signing up... it'll be a perfect birthday celebration for myself... >=)

trannb
11-25-2005, 09:45 AM
I won't be going to this one :( Going to Laguna Seca on the 1st and then probably Buttonwillow after the New Year.

ultraflip
11-25-2005, 09:48 AM
=(... if you're not going.. who will be able to tell me right from wrong... someone to point out my faults??? boo!!! you should go nam!!! if you go... i'll buy you lunch! lolz

GokuSSJ4
11-25-2005, 06:53 PM
need my bracket !! hopefully i can get it before the 16th

BlueBooster
11-26-2005, 08:45 PM
I'm seriously thinking of going. It's about time I went & took my car to a track day.

So I see I need a helmet with a snell rating of 95 or higher. Recomendations? Anything else saftey related needed?

Miss Evo8
11-26-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm going! I signed up yesterday. I hope a lot of you guys go! It will be fun to follow some of the more "experienced" drivers. I like to challenge myself to see if I can keep a perfect line and keep up! Is anyone going to the Buttonwillow Performance Driver class? I'm going to that too. I plan on making it a track day/vacation. I hope to see you guys there.

GokuSSJ4
11-27-2005, 03:29 AM
i need to sign up this week, probably tomorrow.. the car is ready for the track...

silvery_eagle
11-28-2005, 02:33 AM
Is anyone going to the Buttonwillow Performance Driver class? I'm going to that too. I plan on making it a track day/vacation.* I hope to see you guys there.

my dad is going too... lol
see you :)

Miss Evo8
11-28-2005, 03:41 AM
What kind of car is your dad going to be driving? Are you going too?

WavMixer
11-28-2005, 10:45 AM
New brakes are on, oil is changed, I have the day off work and the funds to cover the days events. See ya there!

silvery_eagle
11-28-2005, 01:43 PM
What kind of car is your dad going to be driving? Are you going too?

my dad is going to drive my evo .. lol
of course i'll be going because my car is at stake.... haha
looking forward to see you guys

GokuSSJ4
11-28-2005, 04:38 PM
New brakes are on, oil is changed, I have the day off work and the funds to cover the days events. See ya there!

remember to point by ---------------------->

Senshi
11-28-2005, 05:06 PM

yea goku just stay off the race line when i come up behind you :-P
by the way you need to sign up i still dont see u on the drivers list

Richard EVO
11-28-2005, 05:11 PM
The ONLY EVO on the driver's list is MissEvo8. Has anyone else signed up yet?

Senshi
11-28-2005, 05:20 PM
i just signed up 2 min ago im sure theyll update it soon O0

Chris@Redline
11-28-2005, 05:25 PM
There are a few more EVO's signed up. The Redline server is moving very slow today...
I'm sure the drivers list will be updated later tonight with all the new registrations that just came though today.

GokuSSJ4
11-28-2005, 06:19 PM
most likely i will sign up today, if not tomorrow... but im going.. the car has been prep, all i have left is trying to purchase some scrotch harness ...

GokuSSJ4
11-28-2005, 06:23 PM
just called .... they do have the harness that i need in stock, so i will probably purchase it tomorrow O0

trannb
11-28-2005, 07:00 PM
yea goku just stay off the race line when i come up behind you* :-P

Look who you're telling that to...

Goku, call me or go on IRC.

kmEVO818
11-29-2005, 09:09 AM
All signed up!

WavMixer
11-29-2005, 04:56 PM

Please be sure to show me where it is safe to point people by. Last time I was under the impression that it was only on the straight away. Nobody told be any different.

Richard EVO
11-29-2005, 05:42 PM

Please be sure to show me where it is safe to point people by. Last time I was under the impression that it was only on the straight away. Nobody told be any different.

This should be covered in the morning at the driver's meeting. If not, just ask Chris, Nick or Jeremy from Redline. Or you could do like one driver did the last time I was at SOW. Stay all the way to the left of the back straight, and then point me by TO THE LEFT!!! :-o

Senshi
11-29-2005, 06:17 PM
still no goku or bevo signed up :-\ but it does seem like there will be a couple of other EVOs there O0

WavMixer
11-29-2005, 06:42 PM
I pawned my grandkids Christmas presents to come up with the $$$. I'll be there!

Richard EVO
11-29-2005, 07:00 PM
I pawned my grandkids Christmas presents to come up with the $$$. I'll be there!

You would have got enuf $$$ for several events if you just pawned the grandkids. :2funny:

WavMixer
11-29-2005, 09:30 PM

You would have got enuf $$$ for several events if you just pawned the grandkids. :2funny:
Pshhh, you don't know my grandkids. I'd have to pay someone so much to take them, I'd never see another track day.

GokuSSJ4
11-30-2005, 12:21 AM
just sign up... see you mofos at the track
remember to point by ---------------- > especially Senshi ....

WavMixer
11-30-2005, 01:11 PM
I have signed up, but I need to wait until I get paid this Friday to pay my dues. My plan is to stay on Goku's ass the whole time. I will not let him out of my sight until he points me past him!!! ---------------------->

Senshi
11-30-2005, 02:09 PM
i think goku should just get a sticker like this and put it on his rear bumper :D

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Um-p7ZgNuucJ:www.ceres.k12.ca.us/eett/PowerPoint%2520Tools%2520-%2520Pointer%2520Options_files/slide0009_image008.gif

kmEVO818
11-30-2005, 02:40 PM
Just got off the phone with RRE, I'll be able to have the quaife installed before the 16th http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/4214/buttrock0sc.gif

Richard EVO
11-30-2005, 03:10 PM
My plan is to stay on Goku's ass the whole time.

That is so ghey . . . :crazy2:

Senshi
11-30-2005, 04:39 PM
Just got off the phone with RRE, I'll be able to have the quaife installed before the 16th http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/4214/buttrock0sc.gif

damn i need the quaife

leaveit2bevo
11-30-2005, 05:17 PM
are you fuckers selling your sperm to get all this money?

EvoPwr
11-30-2005, 05:40 PM

jealous?

Senshi
11-30-2005, 05:49 PM

DO IT O0

Richard EVO
11-30-2005, 05:51 PM

DO IT* O0

Yeah, you might as well get paid for what you have been doing for free. :2funny:

GokuSSJ4
11-30-2005, 06:04 PM
I have signed up, but I need to wait until I get paid this Friday to pay my dues. My plan is to stay on Goku's ass the whole time. I will not let him out of my sight until he points me past him!!! ---------------------->

this should be interesting.... but i warn you, you might end up in the dirt with me LOL....

i think goku should just get a sticker like this and put it on his rear bumper :D

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Um-p7ZgNuucJ:www.ceres.k12.ca.us/eett/PowerPoint%2520Tools%2520-%2520Pointer%2520Options_files/slide0009_image008.gif

BAH! we shall see

GokuSSJ4
11-30-2005, 06:05 PM

you better go !

Senshi
11-30-2005, 11:39 PM

you better go !

hes still not signed up :-\ also for anybody else thats thinking of signing up do it fast seems the event is filling up

kmEVO818
12-01-2005, 08:40 AM

No, I'm just not spending my money on gas driving to San Francisco and back* :laugh:

ultraflip
12-01-2005, 08:40 AM
where can i go to sell my sperm? how much do they pay? lolz

WavMixer
12-01-2005, 11:04 AM

Yeah, but have you seen his ass!

Why, do you want to make a withdrawl from the sperm bank?

WavMixer
12-01-2005, 11:05 AM

Yeah, but have you seen his ass!

Why, are you in the market for some?

GokuSSJ4
12-08-2005, 05:44 PM
are you mofo's ready ? the event is full

Senshi
12-08-2005, 06:11 PM
hell yea i ready, seems the bevo gayed out of this event yet again :-\ but atleast theres a bunch of evos signed up should be a good time

GokuSSJ4
12-08-2005, 10:54 PM
i have my seat and harness ready, picking up a new set of RA1's on saturday and stoping at RRE to get some PFs brake pads along with some lugnuts...
does anyone have a small BBQ that we can take and cook some food ?

Senshi
12-09-2005, 02:40 AM
i have my seat and harness ready, picking up a new set of RA1's on saturday and stoping at RRE to get some PFs brake pads along with some lugnuts...

i wana see your seat

GokuSSJ4
12-09-2005, 08:16 AM

i wana see your seat

i'll stop by your house sometime this week....

trannb
12-09-2005, 08:53 PM
Anyone have space in their car for a passenger if I end up going?

GokuSSJ4
12-09-2005, 09:49 PM
why didnt you sign up ?
im sure i can ask jeremy or chris about it

Senshi
12-09-2005, 10:39 PM
Anyone have space in their car for a passenger if I end up going?

I'm sure if you come there might be some spots open, if not you can rotate being passenger between me, goku and kenny O0

trannb
12-10-2005, 12:29 PM
why didnt you sign up ?

Too many track days in too short of a time frame. Shit gets expensive. I try to limit myself to one per month.

Senshi
12-10-2005, 04:16 PM
why didnt you sign up ?

Too many track days in too short of a time frame. Shit gets expensive. I try to limit myself to one per month.

I understand, Im trying to do the same O0

GokuSSJ4
12-11-2005, 03:12 PM
bah!
im trying to at least have 6 track days a year... but now that i have new set of R compound, i might do BW on January as well :P
time to see what this new set up can do... :angel:

trannb
12-11-2005, 09:39 PM
I think I did 10 or something last year. I plan on going through all of my receipts to see how much money was spent on this godawful addiction. I'll post when I add everything up.

Richard EVO
12-11-2005, 10:16 PM
45 HPDE track days on my '04 RS in one year from Oct. '04 to Oct. '05. Shit am I poor now. :grin:

GokuSSJ4
12-12-2005, 12:55 AM
45 HPDE track days on my '04 RS in one year from Oct. '04 to Oct. '05. Shit am I poor now. :grin:

BAH! lucky bastard, i wish i was able to at least due 15 in a year..

Senshi
12-12-2005, 01:11 AM

thats pritty impressive i wish i had the time and money to do that but at the same time i think if i did i would look into getting into some kind of wheel to wheel racing ;)

GokuSSJ4
12-12-2005, 01:13 AM
is anyone brining anything (food wise) ?

Senshi
12-12-2005, 02:29 AM
i'm going to see about brining a little tent as long as its not to windy out there, hmm food i guess i could bring some chips or something......or we could just go to subway like we always do.

GokuSSJ4
12-12-2005, 10:09 AM
true...
well i will have an xtra set of wheels , just in case we need them for the tent (you know how windy it gets from time to time)
i guess it would be easier to go get something to eat at subway..
BTW are we meeting up
i will leave or at least try LOL... my house around 5am (no use of spending the night at the Lancaster Inn )
are we meeting up at the best buy ?
any one else ?
WLA peeps
1. GokuSSJ4
2. Senshi
3. Kenny ???
who else

kmEVO818
12-12-2005, 11:38 AM
true...
well i will have an xtra set of wheels , just in case we need them for the tent (you know how windy it gets from time to time)
BTW are we meeting up
i will leave or at least try LOL... my house around 5am (no use of spending the night at the Lancaster Inn )
any one else ?
WLA peeps
1. GokuSSJ4
2. Senshi
3. Kenny ???
who else

I'm down to meet up but there is no sense in me driving down and then back up. If you guys want to meet up at my house on your way up, it's about a 5-10 min detour.

Justin1933
12-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Start saving your $$$ for Jan 7th and 8th at SOW w/ SV...Weekend event, so no excuses.....

Senshi
12-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Start saving your $$$ for Jan 7th and 8th at SOW w/ SV...Weekend event, so no excuses.....

i'll prob be there on the 7th O0

kmEVO818
12-12-2005, 12:18 PM
A weekend event? Im so there!

GokuSSJ4
12-12-2005, 01:01 PM
hmmmm... might be there, time to request more time off work (since i have everything that i need for at least 4 track days)
kenny PM me your # so Senshi and I can meet you on our way to SoW...

trannb
12-12-2005, 04:25 PM
true...
BTW are we meeting up
any one else ?
WLA peeps
1. GokuSSJ4
2. Senshi
3. Kenny ???
who else

I'm down to meet up but there is no sense in me driving down and then back up. If you guys want to meet up at my house on your way up, it's about a 5-10 min detour.

Can I leave my car at your house and catch a ride?

kmEVO818
12-12-2005, 05:03 PM
true...
BTW are we meeting up
any one else ?
WLA peeps
1. GokuSSJ4
2. Senshi
3. Kenny ???
who else

Can I leave my car at your house and catch a ride?

Sure, no problem.

GokuSSJ4
12-12-2005, 05:23 PM
bring your tool nam :laugh:

trannb
12-12-2005, 07:41 PM
bring your tool nam* :laugh:

I don't even want to know what that's supposed to mean.

GokuSSJ4
12-12-2005, 09:30 PM
changing pads at the track :P

trannb
12-12-2005, 10:12 PM
You're buying lunch.

GokuSSJ4
12-13-2005, 01:01 AM
sure, heheh bought the tools at target.. good price along with a small hammer.. exactly or similar to what you have...

genrec
12-13-2005, 08:15 AM
is this evert totally full goku??

GokuSSJ4
12-13-2005, 09:55 AM
is this evert totally full goku??

event is sold out but i can get you in ...
kinda late notice , dont you think?*
if you are serious about it, let me know jeff

Richard EVO
12-15-2005, 10:24 AM
ROLL CALL !!!

Who is acutally going to this event? I compiled this list from the posts on this thread, but I'm not sure it's totally accurate. If I put your name in but you won't be there, please post a correction. Thanks.

1. Miss Evo8
2. Senshi
3. kmEVO818
4. Richard EVO
5. GokuSSJ4
6. trannb (not driving?)
7. WavMixer

GokuSSJ4
12-15-2005, 10:43 AM
i believe Jake will be there as well

Richard EVO
12-15-2005, 10:48 AM
Jake had some mechanical problems at Big Willow yesterday, so I'm not sure he will be there. I am in touch with him about this event and one of us will post his name if he is able to make it.

Miss Evo8
12-15-2005, 03:10 PM
Room for one more? I have a friend with a Lambo Gallardo he wants to go.

Richard EVO
12-15-2005, 03:22 PM
Miss Evo8 -

The event is pretty full.* If I were you, I would e-mail Chris from Redline at [email protected] and tell him you are already registered and what kind of car your friend has -- nice for the profile of Redline.* Is your friend an advanced driver?* I think the chances of getting into the Advanced group are better.

Senshi
12-15-2005, 04:57 PM
if the guy with the lambo isnt an advanced driver id be down to just take him around in his car in the advanced group :-P

Richard EVO
12-15-2005, 05:06 PM
if the guy with the lambo isnt an advanced driver id be down to just take him around in his car in the advanced group* :-P

When you get behind the wheel of the Gallardo, be sure to take Goku's line. That will really impress the Lambo owner with your driving skill in his $175,000 toy, and give it a nice coating of the fine local soil. :2funny:

Senshi
12-15-2005, 05:25 PM
i dont think i could fallow gokus line even if my eyes were closed :2funny:

GokuSSJ4
12-15-2005, 08:00 PM
Room for one more? I have a friend with a Lambo Gallardo he wants to go.

if he is not a beginner, then i can get him in.. tell him to bring cash

trannb
12-16-2005, 01:25 AM
Can someone please PM me Kenny's address and/or phone number?

GokuSSJ4
12-16-2005, 04:14 AM
you have PM, but i will call you around 5:15am just in case

trannb
12-16-2005, 10:58 AM
Overslept :( 4 Alarms and 2 phone calls didn't wake me up.

GokuSSJ4
12-16-2005, 08:53 PM
you suck! :P

Senshi
12-16-2005, 09:40 PM

bah look whos talking about oversleeping..........

GokuSSJ4
12-16-2005, 09:53 PM

bah look whos talking about oversleeping..........

hey! we made it, didnt we ? LOL... you never call... besides it gave you the chance to get breakfast...

genrec
12-16-2005, 11:00 PM
Pics from today....how did it go...Gofu???

Miss Evo8
12-17-2005, 07:56 AM
Trackday was a lot of fun....Thank you Thomas (Goku) for giving me some pointers, and taking me for a ride in your car. O0 I know everyone here makes fun of his lines, but he actually helped me a lot!.

Senshi
12-17-2005, 08:35 AM
^^you were prob better off before he took you out :-\
....pics coming later today

slider
12-17-2005, 08:59 AM
Overslept :(* 4 Alarms and 2 phone calls didn't wake me up.

bwahahahaha!!!

Miss Evo8
12-17-2005, 09:30 AM
^^you were prob better off before he took you out* :-\

Since I am a newbie at the track.....is there something about Goku's driving I should know about? He told me about the Dukes of Hazzard thing...John at RRE called him the Mexican Luke Duke :2funny: Where You there? Why didn't you take me out in your car? Goku did help me so I thank him for that. Next time maybe you can give me some pointers.

GokuSSJ4
12-17-2005, 10:52 AM

BAH!
you know i can run the same times as you, he is jealous cause i didnt take him for a spin :P
at least im not the one doing 360 at the skid pad on my first session ..... :laugh:

GokuSSJ4
12-17-2005, 10:54 AM

Since I am a newbie at the track.....is there something about Goku's driving I should know about? He told me about the Dukes of Hazzard thing...John at RRE called him the Mexican Luke Duke :2funny: Where You there? Why didn't you take me out in your car? Goku did help me so I thank him for that. Next time maybe you can give me some pointers.

too bad that i didn't get to push the car the way i wanted too, damn brakes!
I could of been at least 1-2 seconds faster it the brakes would respond the way they should....

Richard EVO
12-17-2005, 03:39 PM
Good to see so many SoCalEvo peeps out there.* I had a great time at the event until about 3:30, when I started overheating.* Need to diagnose the problem, since I have a PWR radiator and all new cooling system hoses.

I am trying to decide between these 5 pics as a sort of "big avatar" or signature pic.* For some reason, the SoCalEvo system is cuting off the right hand edge of each pic. Pics 1 and 3 actually show the whole word "STREETS", and pics 2 and 4 show the whole car, not cut off at the back. Please let me know which one you like best.

#1:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/richard350z/Streets_EVO_001.jpg

#2:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/richard350z/Streets_EVO_002.jpg

#3:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/richard350z/Streets_EVO_003.jpg

#4:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/richard350z/Streets_EVO_004.jpg

#5:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/richard350z/Streets_EVO_005.jpg

Richard EVO
12-17-2005, 03:49 PM
Re: photos getting cut off at right edge -

Here's a smaller version of #1 showing the whole word "STREETS"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/richard350z/Streets_EVO_001smaller.jpg

#2 showing the whole car -- you get the idea

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/richard350z/Streets_EVO_002smaller.jpg

Senshi
12-17-2005, 04:36 PM
it was a great track event....after the first 2 sessions that were just to cold to do anything. Before anybody else haze me about it, yes i did spin out on my first turn of the day i was trying to heat up the RA-1s and it didnt really work the way i wanted it too :buck2: . Other then that i had a great time and can def say the EVOs were the fastest cars at this event. I would have loved to run with goku but it never happened :-\ . MissEVO8 i would have offered to take you out but my parents had come to watch me and i wanted to give them rides, maybe next time. I have tones of pics of the event, ill try to post them up in abit.

Senshi
12-17-2005, 05:14 PM
anybody know if their is a way to upload a bunch of pic to the gallery at once instead of having to do them one at a time cus i have like 100 pics from the event and it would just take way too long

Chris@Redline
12-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Hey everyone!

Thanks for coming out to the track with Redline for our last event of the year.
It was a GREAT day. No problems at all, and everyone who drove to the track, drove home after the day was over.
No bad spin outs, and everyone was very helpful and friendly.

I told Goku that I'd hook all SoCal Evo members up with a discount on the next track day at Buttonwillow on Jan 14 & 15. We'll also have the AMB timing system at Button so no crappy HotLaps anymore. I'll get Goku the discount info so he can deal with anyone who wants to make it out there again. Is that OK with you Goku?

Hope to see you all again soon.
Thanks,
Chris

Senshi
12-17-2005, 06:08 PM
aight since i had so meny pics i uploaded them to flickr here they are let me know if anybody wants high rez versions of any and ill send them to you O0
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77791650@N00/sets/1600811/

http://static.flickr.com/9/74574179_df4dcb548b_o.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/39/74574200_48e4a52fa8_o.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/43/74575113_0053177620_o.jpg

trannb
12-17-2005, 06:19 PM
Hey everyone!

Thanks for coming out to the track with Redline for our last event of the year.
It was a GREAT day.* No problems at all, and everyone who drove to the track, drove home after the day was over.
No bad spin outs, and everyone was very helpful and friendly.

I told Goku that I'd hook all SoCal Evo members up with a discount on the next track day at Buttonwillow on Jan 14 & 15.* We'll also have the AMB timing system at Button so no crappy HotLaps anymore.* I'll get Goku the discount info so he can deal with anyone who wants to make it out there again.* Is that OK with you Goku?

Hope to see you all again soon.
Thanks,
Chris

How much is AMB rental going to be?

Richard EVO
12-17-2005, 07:18 PM
Senshi -

Great pics. Here's my favorite. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/richard350z/Senshigoof.jpg

Senshi
12-17-2005, 07:28 PM
^^ yea i was going to fast for the camera :D

GokuSSJ4
12-17-2005, 10:38 PM
^^ yea i was going to fast for the camera :D

bah!!!
only one pic of my car and not even at the skid pad :buck2:
http://static.flickr.com/37/74573692_0c053a56a0_o.jpg

Senshi
12-17-2005, 11:37 PM
goku she would have gotten more pics of you but you wernt out there long enough :-(

ChrisF
12-18-2005, 12:26 AM
Hey EVO guys and gal. Got a chance to meet the two guys running the blue and the red EVO's. Nice getting a chance to talk to you and run with you. The red one was VERY fast. Only car that passed me all day. Very nicely setup/driven car. One of the more fun track days I've done in a long time. Hope to see you all at the next one.

Senshi
12-18-2005, 01:11 AM
Hey EVO guys and gal. Got a chance to meet the two guys running the blue and the red EVO's. Nice getting a chance to talk to you and run with you. The red one was VERY fast. Only car that passed me all day. Very nicely setup/driven car. One of the more fun track days I've done in a long time. Hope to see you all at the next one.

what car were you in?

WavMixer
12-18-2005, 01:39 AM
Nice air under the driver side tires O0
http://static.flickr.com/43/74575113_0053177620_o.jpg

GokuSSJ4
12-18-2005, 02:43 AM
i was having brake problems.... i believe my brake fluid wasn't changed correctly... hope i can solve it before the 7th (next event ) other wise i wont be able to go..

ChrisF
12-18-2005, 10:36 AM
what car were you in?

White STi / silver BBS's. I lurk here and EVOM because my wife drives an EVO. :) Love both cars.

GokuSSJ4
12-18-2005, 10:48 AM
there were some many STi, LOL almost all of them got passed :P it was a good event...

GokuSSJ4
12-18-2005, 12:18 PM
BTW Richard
you need to clean your car :P