PDA

View Full Version : Thanks "Judge Laura"!!! I got my second exhaust ticket dismissed again.

thugline
11-22-2005, 12:12 PM
I this ticket a week after I had just got another exhaust ticket. The only difference in these two tickets is that the CHP(California Highway pig) officer added that I had bald tire on top of citing me for havine no cats,modified exhaust, no front plates and going 60mph in a 45mph zone. All I have to pay is $10 for the no front plates and $10 for the bald tires. Now I will make engine bay look stock as possible and have a HFC and buy the RS*R ex-mag exhaust (sleeper status). O0

P.S. I won't be back there again Genrec.

kimletrim
11-22-2005, 12:37 PM
citing me for havine no cats

What no cats?!?!? I think someone is selling two of them. Get them before they are gone!

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=13728.0

thugline
11-22-2005, 12:49 PM
citing me for havine no cats

What no cats?!?!?* I think someone is selling two of them.* Get them before they are gone!

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=13728.0
I see you got jokes, well here's a jimmy joke about your moma that you might not like I heard she was frisco dike. Your bark was loud but your bite wasn't vicious and those jokes you were kickin we're qite buttylicious.

P.S. it's just a rhyme song by (Snoop dogg) no offense to your mom

BOVBILLY
11-22-2005, 01:38 PM
SUCH A THUG

hksevo8
11-22-2005, 02:04 PM
such a geek.

Chris in SD
11-22-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm surprised he didn't just shoot the cop and drive off... He's GANGSTA!!! :police: ;)

CJexJiggy
11-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Just plea "NOT GUILTY" ...You might win, you'll never know.

WavMixer
11-22-2005, 07:49 PM
SUCH A THUG
It takes one to know one

genrec
11-22-2005, 10:57 PM

What do i have to do w/anything....what are you doing thinking about me anyway.......what are you :outofcloset:

ANTHONY
11-22-2005, 11:13 PM

What do i have to do w/anything....what are you doing thinking about me anyway.......what are you :outofcloset:

:2funny:

thugline
11-22-2005, 11:20 PM

What do i have to do w/anything....what are you doing thinking about me anyway.......what are you* :outofcloset:

Quote from: Chris in SD on October 16, 2005, 06:00:53 AM
Congratulations - that removal of a functioning smog device (the stock cat) could have been a BIG $$$ hit.* Be glad you're not in VA - I got pulled over and ticketed yesterday for having no license plates... and I am in a BRAND NEW CAR that had the dealer plates and temp registration still on it.* VA sucks...

You'll be back here again anyway!!

You know what I am talking about now?

j_nizzle
11-22-2005, 11:35 PM
wtf? i still dont get it either....chris in sd said that.... :uglystupid2:

kimletrim
11-22-2005, 11:40 PM
OWNED!! by this own thread!!LOL

lockjaw
11-22-2005, 11:55 PM
:2funny:* damn everytime i see thugline post something, every 1 ends up clowning the fuck out of him.* why is this?* what am i missing?* what have i missed

thugline
11-23-2005, 12:08 AM
They don't understand me dog! Remember, this is just a forum if this was in person it would be different.

j_nizzle
11-23-2005, 12:27 AM
They don't understand me

that's exactly it!

SpdyEvo02
11-23-2005, 12:48 AM
i doubt that :2funny: :2funny:

Chris in SD
11-23-2005, 12:43 PM
They don't understand me dog! Remember, this is just a forum if this was in person it would be different.

What would be different? You wouldn't get a ticket or you'd be able to use the quote function properly? I don't have any beef with you - if you look at your own quote of what I said, I congratulated you...

ekoo1
11-29-2005, 02:14 PM

:2funny:* *omg this guy is funny. what happened to when i confronted you at in and out, you didnt say one word. oh yea i thought the reason u didnt want to race my weak ass srt4 was because u were stock, hmmm......... well anyways he is the farthest thing from a thug guys, hes the best example of an E thug tho lol. well when your evo isnt stock and on bald tires we can race for some money or wait your not stock, wait you are stock, ahhh fuck it i give up. this guy should be shoot, all he does is give ur forum a bad name. oh yea just because i have an srt4 doesnt mean i dont like evos, shit i would have got one if they were cheaper. also i dont hate on evo owners either i have a freind with an 04 mr, another with a 9 and i didnt get along with the RD guys at first but they ended up being pretty kool people. well thats all i have to say about this thug cuz im scared ill end up shoot if i say anything else* :roll:

genrec
11-30-2005, 05:34 PM
^^^ did anybody catch this ^^^^

EvoPwr
11-30-2005, 05:37 PM

:2funny: omg this guy is funny. what happened to when i confronted you at in and out, you didnt say one word. oh yea i thought the reason u didnt want to race my weak ass srt4 was because u were stock, hmmm......... well anyways he is the farthest thing from a thug guys, he the best example of an E thug tho lol. well when your evo isnt stock and on bald tires we can race for some money or wait your not stock, wait you are stock, ahhh fuck it i give up. this guy should be shoot all he does is give ur forum a bad name. oh yea just because i have an srt4 doesnt mean i dont like evos, shit i would have got one if they were cheaper. also i dont hate on evo owners either i have a freind with an 04 mr, another with a 9 and i didnt get along with the RD guys at first but they ended up being pretty kool people. well thats all i have to say about this thug cuz im scared ill end up shoot if i say anything else :roll:

Glad you like evos, but there is no 04 MR, he either has an 05 MR, or an 04 GSR or RS.

ekoo1
12-01-2005, 01:30 PM
well im no evo expert so its probably an 05.

:2funny:* *omg this guy is funny. what happened to when i confronted you at in and out, you didnt say one word. oh yea i thought the reason u didnt want to race my weak ass srt4 was because u were stock, hmmm......... well anyways he is the farthest thing from a thug guys, he the best example of an E thug tho lol. well when your evo isnt stock and on bald tires we can race for some money or wait your not stock, wait you are stock, ahhh fuck it i give up. this guy should be shoot all he does is give ur forum a bad name. oh yea just because i have an srt4 doesnt mean i dont like evos, shit i would have got one if they were cheaper. also i dont hate on evo owners either i have a freind with an 04 mr, another with a 9 and i didnt get along with the RD guys at first but they ended up being pretty kool people. well thats all i have to say about this thug cuz im scared ill end up shoot if i say anything else* :roll:

Glad you like evos, but there is no 04 MR, he either has an 05 MR, or an 04 GSR or RS.