PDA

View Full Version : replacing infinity headunit with an aftermarket one.

krillin
11-23-2005, 10:50 AM
hi. just had an install question for those who have the infinity sound package and replaced their stock headunits with an aftermarket one. i purchased the MITAH adapter with the 4 rca's and the METRA adapter for the power plug.

my friend and i were looking at rca's on the MITAH adapter. pardon for the stupid question, but what goes into those rca's? (front/rear, front/sub, etc)

also, the wires aren't labeled either. one pair is black and the other is red.

can anyone help? thanks.

WavMixer
11-23-2005, 10:59 AM
RCAs are input for the amp. 1 pair red/black for the front, 1 pair red/black for the rear. Try guessing which is front, which is rear. If you are wrong, just unplug and try another hole. BTW, this doesn't work at home on the wife :2funny:

krillin
11-23-2005, 11:11 AM
RCAs are input for the amp. 1 pair red/black for the front, 1 pair red/black for the rear. Try guessing which is front, which is rear. If you are wrong, just unplug and try another hole. BTW, this doesn't work at home on the wife* :2funny:

rofl. thanks for the info.

itsnino
11-23-2005, 11:20 AM
If you are wrong, just unplug and try another hole. BTW, this doesn't work at home on the wife* :2funny:

i think i read this somewhere wav- "its always easier to apologize than to ask permission." hahahahaha...

Kobrevo
11-23-2005, 05:00 PM
Nice!! :D