PDA

View Full Version : HI ALLLLLLL~~~~

medusamac
11-27-2005, 02:57 AM
:mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu:
HI,everyone~~~my name is MAC, I live in Hongkong, and ~~~i just OWNED MY FIRST EVO A FEW DAYS AGO, A NEW EVO 8 MR 320, OHHH~~IT'S BLACK~

the evo is my second car,my first car is a toyota corolla.my friends said that i should replace some performance parts like bigger turbine or 6 pot break system in my evo to make the evo more evil~but i don't know much about the manufacturers and their products, haha ,HKS,TRUST,BREMBO,OZ,BBS,PIAA,TEIN,BILSTEINRALLIAR T,ARC,THESE R ALL THE NAMES I CAN TELL,BUT I HAVENT IDEA WHAT THEY MEAN,HAHA ~~~WHICH IS BETTER??

PLEASE,TELL ME MORE ABOUT THESE MANUFACTURERS AND THE PRODUCTS ??
I AM SO GLAD TO JOIN YOU,

Blaze
11-27-2005, 12:22 PM
Welcome aboard.

Probably the best thing for you to do is to show up to a few of the meets local to you and meet up with some of the guys. Check out their rides and get a first hand review of the parts they're using.

Next, if you have a specific part, do a search through the forum and you will more then likely find pleanty of info on it.

Good Luck!

Blaze

genrec
11-27-2005, 12:26 PM
^^^ The best and ONLY advice my far away friend ^^^

tabio42
11-27-2005, 01:30 PM
Probably the best thing for you to do is to show up to a few of the meets local to you and meet up with some of the guys.* Check out their rides and get a first hand review of the parts they're using.*

"HI,everyone~~~my name is MAC, I live in Hongkong, and ~~~"

:D

Ricardon
11-27-2005, 03:20 PM
Welcome to the site Mac. If you live in Hong Kong it might be a tad difficult to make it out to any of the events, that's for sure right? Do what Mr. Blaze suggested and search the site for information about those companies that you mentioned. There's quite a bit of information on a lot of them and the products they produce for the EVO. If after you have done some searches and still have questions...fire away. O0

medusamac
11-27-2005, 08:56 PM
THANK YOU ALL, IN FACT I JOINED A LOCAL EVO CLUB IN hk,it's also the only evo owner's club in hk, but i still waiting their "drive and drink" event. ~~~ i mean drink some MILK, :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:,

when my evo is completely modified, i will upload the PICS to share the joy with u.

thank u again~

genrec
11-27-2005, 10:05 PM
THANK YOU ALL, IN FACT I JOINED A LOCAL EVO CLUB IN hk,it's also the only evo owner's club in hk, but i still waiting their "drive and drink" event.* ~~~ i mean drink some MILK, :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:,

when my evo is completely modified,* i will upload the PICS to share the joy with u.

thank u again~

oh really...why dont you post up a link so we can see how legit your hong kong car club is..... O0 :roll:

hawaiiboy
11-27-2005, 10:21 PM
Nice...I used to live in Hong Kong. I moved there in 2001. Can't wait to go back and visit. Congrats on the Evo... O0 Neih sik mh sik taai pingyam? Neih Ying goi mh sik taai. Yan waih, ngoh deih meih gwok ge yahn yuhng nidi jih hohk jung man. hou la, chidi tuhng neih gong yeh...

EvoPwr
11-28-2005, 07:00 PM
wow my post got deleted, wonder what "superpower" did this :roll: i still want an IP check on this guy.

cascosblueevo
11-28-2005, 07:11 PM
JDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Macky
11-28-2005, 07:13 PM
welcome to the site!

Paul Kendall
11-28-2005, 11:38 PM
Hew EvoPwr I from Madigaskar posting from Poland...Let it be bro...We are trying to be nice, remember....

SpdyEvo02
11-28-2005, 11:45 PM
yah remember it is non hazing newbie week

medusamac
11-29-2005, 05:44 AM
:mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu: http://www.evolution.org.hk/ :mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu: :oops: :'( :angel: :-o

silvery_eagle
11-29-2005, 10:00 PM
Neih sik mh sik taai pingyam?* Neih Ying goi mh sik taai.* Yan waih, ngoh deih meih gwok ge yahn yuhng nidi jih hohk jung man.* hou la, chidi tuhng neih gong yeh...

wtf is this language? vietnamese?

anyways..good choice... it takes a friggin rich person to buy an evo there...

R3dline
11-29-2005, 10:26 PM
Welcome :coolsmiley:

Ricardon
11-30-2005, 12:44 AM
wow my post got deleted, wonder what "superpower" did this :roll: i still want an IP check on this guy.

Actually, I was the one who deleted your post and a couple of others.* What's the point of calling BS or asking for an IP check of someone who just came in to say "Hi".* I don't get it.* Maybe it's funny to you, but really there wasn't any point to it, so it got ninja'd!* *O0

CJexJiggy
11-30-2005, 12:47 AM
Hey welcome! Would you be intersted in trading your JDM rear bumper along with the headlights, tailights and all that JDM stuff for all my USDM stuff :grin: ;)

dM
11-30-2005, 12:59 AM
Hey welcome! Would you be intersted in trading your JDM rear bumper along with the headlights, tailights and all that JDM stuff for all my USDM stuff :grin: ;)

I was going to ask the same thing! :uglystupid2:

medusamac
11-30-2005, 10:58 AM
Neih sik mh sik taai pingyam?* Neih Ying goi mh sik taai.* Yan waih, ngoh deih meih gwok ge yahn yuhng nidi jih hohk jung man.* hou la, chidi tuhng neih gong yeh...

it's cantonese,the hongkong language

who is the frigging rich person you mentioned? me?

silvery_eagle
11-30-2005, 06:02 PM
yea you're the rich guy...
hey does HK Evos have navi system?
also how much does it cost you to get one?
can you take a pic on your interior especially the head unit area?
thanks

medusamac
11-30-2005, 09:37 PM
yea you're the rich guy...
hey does HK Evos have navi system?
also how much does it cost you to get one?
can you take a pic on your interior especially the head unit area?
thanks

I AM NOT A RICH GUY,i am just a BANK employee.
NAVI SYSTEM? you mean the navigation system? no, no that. just a stupid av system I MEAN THE CD/fm/mp3
The EVO 8 cost me 398,000 HKD and of coz a lot more about it like insurance.
When all are modified,i will post the pics to u. the head unit area now is just the same as it come out the container,maybe just more dirty. :) ;) :oops: :oops: :oops:

medusamac
11-30-2005, 09:45 PM

what is the difference between JDM stuff and USDM stuff? different shape?
Hongkong~~California~~~there is the Pacific Ocean between us~~~

genrec
11-30-2005, 11:12 PM
man this is guy is great, i still can't tell if he is legit or a funny guy.. :?

CJexJiggy
11-30-2005, 11:29 PM

what is the difference between JDM stuff and USDM stuff? different shape?
Hongkong~~California~~~there is the Pacific Ocean between us~~~
Oh theres not much of a big difference (not as much as a Pacific Ocean :D ) its just that some people here in California like all the JDM stuff and some people in Hongkong like USDM stuff and I so happen to be a person who likes JDM stuff and maybe your the type that likes USDM stuff ;)

hawaiiboy
12-01-2005, 12:25 AM

hahaaaa...its called romanization, pinyin for mandarin, pinyam for catonese...its the system they use for those that, like me, are interested in studying chinese but can't read characters. so they sound them out and form words, using english, so that we can "imitate" the sounds of each character. i wasn't able to put all the tone marks on each of the words but there's 9 tones in cantonese. i moved to hong kong and studied chinese for a couple years. i love that place. by the way, try looking at vietnamese and cantonese(romanized), they are completely different... O0

hawaiiboy
12-01-2005, 12:33 AM
you paid $398,000HKD for your evo???* Let's see, current rate, 7.78 divide that by 398,000...about $51, 157.00!!!* a little* pricey...nice car nonetheless O0 What dealership by the way?? The only one I remember seeing around was down in Central on Hong Kong Island...

WavMixer
12-01-2005, 08:38 PM
Greetings and salutations. Too bad we can't by a black MR over here. I'd love to see pics of your car stock as it is.

medusamac
12-02-2005, 11:17 AM
you paid $398,000HKD for your evo???* Let's see, current rate, 7.78 divide that by 398,000...about $51, 157.00!!!* a little* pricey...nice car nonetheless O0* What dealership by the way??* The only one I remember seeing around was down in Central on Hong Kong Island...

the new evo9 is almost the same price.
the dealer? "wai cheong motor" in KOWLOON,

hawaiiboy
12-02-2005, 11:24 AM
oh, in kowloon. cool. post some pics of your car bro...I'm sure there are lots of people here that want to see it. i love kowloon tong. I used to go there all the time to walk around festival walk, near the MTR station. actually, the MTR station is the first level of the mall :-P now post of some pics so we can see your ride... O0

medusamac
12-02-2005, 09:59 PM
you want to see the pics ? then i have to borrow a digital camera,but i still want to post the pic after modified. :? :? :-o ^-^ :'( :D :coolsmiley: :roll: :roll:

CJexJiggy
12-04-2005, 04:04 AM
Just post pics of before and after being modified

cspeed17
12-17-2005, 08:10 PM
Welcome........