PDA

View Full Version : My first impression of this forum...

trackjunkie
11-27-2005, 12:59 PM
Hello, im here to share my initial impression of this forum. Instead of feeling welcome, or at the very least, happy/excited to have joined this forum, “Strong as our weakest link”, among a few other syllogisms/analogies was one of the first things that came to mind shortly after joining this forum. I say this, addressing it was not triggered due to positive/encouraging factors, but due to perverse behavior coupled with a first impression whose reception was utterly indigent. I just joined this forum and directly after my first post, instead of being approached with a friendly/welcoming atmosphere im directly mocked with a pretentious attitude…as if they were waiting for a “newbie” to mock, which I think is pretty sad/pathetic. I don’t know how anyone reading this will respond, but I don’t see how anyone with any respect for themselves, or a decent heart at the very least, would not feel ashamed at some level. By the looks of things, not that quantity matters, at least that’s not how I was raised/perceive things, my first impression of this forum, its quality, is not a positive one. Perhaps this forum lacks leadership, after all ive always thought leadership sets the tone. It might sound childish or just a flat out ridiculous analogy, but what comes to mind regarding this situation and the section that’s been crafted for purposes of this nature, ie the “site feedback” section, is a scene from the movie tommy boy. In this scene, tomy, whose in the middle of a sales pitch to a potential customer, is almost rejected because that customer almost turns down tomys offer, to sell his product, due to the lack of a written guarantee on that product. He almost rejects tomys product because he argues, a customer is more likely to purchase a product that he/she is confident with. And that confidence is insured by something that illustrates a reassurance of reliability. And that something, that illustrates a reassurance of reliability, is the written guarantee on the box of that particular product. So, w/o that written guarantee there will not be a reassurance of reliability illustrated; the customer will then not feel confident purchasing that product; thus the customer will more then likely not purchase that product. However, due to some inconceivable possibility, tommy replies with something on the lines of…”Well if youd like, I could take a shit in this box, put a guarantee on it, and sell it to you…”

Blaze
11-27-2005, 01:10 PM
So what will you do with yourself now?

Hello, im here to share my initial impression of this forum. Instead of feeling welcome, or at the very least, happy/excited to have joined this forum, “Strong as our weakest link”, among a few other syllogisms/analogies was one of the first things that came to mind shortly after joining this forum. I say this, addressing it was not triggered due to positive/encouraging factors, but due to perverse behavior coupled with a first impression whose reception was utterly indigent. I just joined this forum and directly after my first post, instead of being approached with a friendly/welcoming atmosphere im directly mocked with a pretentious attitude…as if they were waiting for a “newbie” to mock, which I think is pretty sad/pathetic. I don’t know how anyone reading this will respond, but I don’t see how anyone with any respect for themselves, or a decent heart at the very least, would not feel ashamed at some level. By the looks of things, not that quantity matters, at least that’s not how I was raised/perceive things, my first impression of this forum, its quality, is not a positive one. Perhaps this forum lacks leadership, after all ive always thought leadership sets the tone. It might sound childish or just a flat out ridiculous analogy, but what comes to mind regarding this situation and the section that’s been crafted for purposes of this nature, ie the “site feedback” section, is a scene from the movie tommy boy. In this scene, tomy, whose in the middle of a sales pitch to a potential customer, is almost rejected because that customer almost turns down tomys offer, to sell his product, due to the lack of a written guarantee on that product. He almost rejects tomys product because he argues, a customer is more likely to purchase a product that he/she is confident with. And that confidence is insured by something that illustrates a reassurance of reliability. And that something, that illustrates a reassurance of reliability, is the written guarantee on the box of that particular product. So, w/o that written guarantee there will not be a reassurance of reliability illustrated; the customer will then not feel confident purchasing that product; thus the customer will more then likely not purchase that product. However, due to some inconceivable possibility, tommy replies with something on the lines of…”Well if youd like, I could take a shit in this box, put a guarantee on it, and sell it to you…”

j_nizzle
11-27-2005, 01:17 PM
so yeah....ummm...+1, good price, meh, bah, you wab, fk yo wallet, nice pics, fk yo couch?!

knuxevolution
11-27-2005, 01:21 PM
:outofcloset:

gofaster87
11-27-2005, 01:23 PM
Hello, im here to share my initial impression of this forum.* Instead of feeling welcome, or at the very least, happy/excited to have joined this forum, “Strong as our weakest link”, among a few other syllogisms/analogies was one of the first things that came to mind shortly after joining this forum.* I say this, addressing it was not triggered due to positive/encouraging factors, but due to perverse behavior coupled with a first impression whose reception was utterly indigent.* I just joined this forum and directly after my first post, instead of being approached with a friendly/welcoming atmosphere im directly mocked with a pretentious attitude…as if they were waiting for a “newbie” to mock, which I think is pretty sad/pathetic.* I don’t know how anyone reading this will respond, but I don’t see how anyone with any respect for themselves, or a decent heart at the very least, would not feel ashamed at some level.* By the looks of things, not that quantity matters, at least that’s not how I was raised/perceive things, my first impression of this forum, its quality, is not a positive one.* Perhaps this forum lacks leadership, after all ive always thought leadership sets the tone.* It might sound childish or just a flat out ridiculous analogy, but what comes to mind regarding this situation and the section that’s been crafted for purposes of this nature, ie the “site feedback” section, is a scene from the movie tommy boy.* In this scene, tomy, whose in the middle of a sales pitch to a potential customer, is almost rejected because that customer almost turns down tomys offer, to sell his product, due to the lack of a written guarantee on that product.* He almost rejects tomys product because he argues, a customer is more likely to purchase a product that he/she is confident with.* And that confidence is insured by something that illustrates a reassurance of reliability.* And that something, that illustrates a reassurance of reliability, is the written guarantee on the box of that particular product.* So, w/o that written guarantee there will not be a reassurance of reliability illustrated; the customer will then not feel confident purchasing that product; thus the customer will more then likely not purchase that product.* However, due to some inconceivable possibility, tommy replies with something on the lines of…”Well if youd like, I could take a shit in this box, put a guarantee on it, and sell it to you…”*

Get off your high horse. It is funny that you talk about the age of people in this forum as if you were any better. Plenty of people in here have college degrees and are very successful in their carreers and I have yet to see anyone spew out a ridiculous paragraph, if you want to call it that, in your above post. Who the hell writes a sentence such as "but due to perverse behavior coupled with a first impression whose reception was utterly indigent" on a car forum. I deal with very affluent people every day that trust me to take care of their land and real estate needs and I dont hear anyone say shit like this. The day that you think you are at an age where you have to make yourself feel old by speaking like a snooty high horse faggot is the day you should give up life and go sit in a corner.

EvolvedMCC
11-27-2005, 01:26 PM
Everyone gets flamed when first joining a forum. Everyone starts off as a noob. It's a normal part of life. When you enroll in a new school, the kids pick on you until you prove yourself and eventually you get cool with them. It's a way they test your character, to see what you're made of. If you are overly sensitive, then maybe this isn't the place for you...so if you can't stand the heat, stay outta the forums.

:D

volcomguy84
11-27-2005, 01:28 PM
you know what, not to get on anyones bad side, but some people on here, even moderators, can be assholes when someone asks a question. NOT EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR CARS!!! but you guys sometimes act like you are supposed to. Now dont get me wrong, i have met some cool people and im not talking down on everyone......but there are assholes in here occasionally... >:( and even though everyone gets ripped on as a noob, when you are that noob needing to know that simple answer, and someone is a dick to you.......doesnt make anything better

EvoPwr
11-27-2005, 01:30 PM
you know what, not to get on anyones bad side, but some people on here, even moderators, can be assholes when someone asks a question. NOT EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR CARS!!! but you guys sometimes act like you are supposed to. Now dont get me wrong, i have met some cool people and im not talking down on everyone......but there are assholes in here occasionally... >:( and even though everyone gets ripped on as a noob, when you are that noob needing to know that simple answer, and someone is a dick to you.......doesnt make anything better

meh, just don't ask stupid questions and you won't get hazed. O0

knuxevolution
11-27-2005, 01:33 PM
who cares what trackjunkie has to say about socalevo

rammsteinmatt
11-27-2005, 01:34 PM
ok, i researched this before posting.

there is a button: "search last posts by member"

so your first post you talk about R32 knowledge, and ask (from what i gather) why to buy and evo and how to modify one.

then next 4 posts of yours complaing about our board. so 80% of your posts are complaining, and you judged our board off 1 post. ok.

the reason why you got that response, is because EVERY single week, someone comes in and asks essentaill that same question, possibly with a different wording. and frankly, the members here get tired of it. so thats why you got that response (this addresses you last 4 posts)

now to your very first post:

you are going to compare an evo/STi to a g35, 350z, r32, and m3.

ok, here's the thing, all those things unless used, are more expensive, in some cases almost 2x the cost. my personal opinion: if money wasnt a factor which would i get: and evo, and here's why (most boards leave this part out). i'll slant this to the track enthusiast (which you seem to be)
g35-a nice luxury sedan/couple with a semi powerful engine. the car for the middle aged man, shows responsibility and class while still being able to satisfy his inner kid with performance
350z-a decent car, goodish power, IMO looks like crap (loathe the tailight situation and sloping rear window thing), good exhaust note, and almost handles well (in comparison to an evo)
m3-stock for stock, will kill an evo straight out. shows class, but also shows that either you are a) a spoiled rich kid b)going through a mid-life crisis c) are lacking physically, so look at my car, not at my__________. you know the penis factor, all BMWs are like that. the x3 handles better than the m3 :uglystupid2:
STi-good exhaust note. exterior asthetics went down hill from '03->'04-'05->'06 with '06 looking quite possible the ugliest of a rally car. the DCCD (power distrubution system) allows for 90% rear power, so understeer could be virtually eliminated. which is good if you are a drifter, but i take it you aren't. handling-all important for any track enthusiast. sure the STi and evo show sorta close skidpad numbers, but thats only half the story. how fast would you go into a turn, if you werent sure the car could make due to its squishy suspension, numb steering, and general lack of response? not very fast. its called confidence inspiration. nothing has it at the level of the evo.
evo-where to start? handling, that speaks for its self. it handles better than nearly all stock cars up to 20x its base cost. and handling only goes up with modification. engine-the engine has been around for something like 15 years. reliable, you betcha. easy to modify? as someone with a 500WHP evo (there a couple on the board) or call AMS with a 800+ WHP evo.

but it all comes down to general feel while driving, numbers only mean so much. that being said, after driving an evo other cars just feel unsafe to drive (especially when i go from racing harnesses to a regular 3point in any other car).

how to modify? i cant tell you that. nobody can. people can say what works, and what doesnt. but the general consensus is:
boostgauge, catback/turboback exhaust, manual boost controller, cams, injectors, fuel pump. thats where the specific list stope, then the sky is the limit (if you feel you need more power than that) which should be good for 310-340 whp depending on tune and year. the best way to learn how/what to modify is go to meets and ask owners and look/ride in their cars. there are mini-meets. every day of the week, in all corners of socal, so you have no excuse for not going

well, now you have nothing to bitch about, because i answered every question, above and beyone what you asked for. dont worry about being shat on by other members, i still get it after 3700 posts and 1.5 years and hundreds of meets. you just need to find a niche and stick there

matt

gofaster87
11-27-2005, 01:34 PM
Oh comon, I had plenty of people that gave me shit when I first joined. It didnt hurt my feelings nor scare me away. Instead of being a little pansy bitch I held my own and now I have plenty of new "forum" friends that I can bullshit with. For gods sake I have BILLY, Ultragay, STFU, Macky, Alex, skiracer, Dr gay, *and many others to love.

rammsteinmatt
11-27-2005, 01:37 PM
Get off your high horse. It is funny that you talk about the age of people in this forum as if you were any better. Plenty of people in here have college degrees and are very successful in their carreers and I have yet to see anyone spew out a ridiculous paragraph, if you want to call it that, in your above post. Who the hell writes a sentence such as "but due to perverse behavior coupled with a first impression whose reception was utterly indigent" on a car forum. I deal with very affluent people every day that trust me to take care of their land and real estate needs and I dont hear anyone say shit like this. The day that you think you are at an age where you have to make yourself feel old by speaking like a snooty high horse faggot is the day you should give up life and go sit in a corner.

a truly educated person won't try to impress others with big words, because inside they already know they are smarter. well thats what i have found through my experiences. my experiences? well, im studing aerospace engineering, so basically i deal with rocket scientists every day. educated? maybe, could you hit mars with a little rover?

EvoPwr
11-27-2005, 01:39 PM

a truly educated person won't try to impress others with big words, because inside they already know they are smarter. well thats what i have found through my experiences. my experiences? well, im studing aerospace engineering, so basically i deal with rocket scientists every day. educated? maybe, could you hit mars with a little rover?

i could hit it with my penis ;)

knuxevolution
11-27-2005, 01:43 PM
8==================================D MARS!

gofaster87
11-27-2005, 01:44 PM
Hey we actually agreed on something, this forum is great after all.

a truly educated person won't try to impress others with big words, because inside they already know they are smarter.* well thats what i have found through my experiences.* my experiences?* well, im studing aerospace engineering, so basically i deal with rocket scientists every day.* educated?* maybe, could you hit mars with a little rover?

knuxevolution
11-27-2005, 01:45 PM
word!

bogey8
11-27-2005, 02:07 PM
this forum sucks.

not enough hot women.

:D

Paul Kendall
11-27-2005, 02:14 PM
Welcome to SoCalEvo.....Its a love hate relationship....

EvoPwr
11-27-2005, 02:27 PM
Welcome to SoCalEvo.....Its a love hate relationship....

STFU :knuppel2:

Paul Kendall
11-27-2005, 02:31 PM
:knuppel2: :knuppel2: My bats bigger...and my evo is faster...hehehe O0

EvoPwr
11-27-2005, 02:32 PM
:knuppel2: :knuppel2: My bats bigger...and my evo is faster...hehehe O0

but your penis is still smaller :D

when is the next poker game?

trackjunkie
11-27-2005, 02:33 PM
Theres 2 much here for me to reply to individually, so ill address this in a collective fashion…and from the look of it some of u just either don’t care, or just don’t get it yet, but that’s ok…however, I feel everyone reaches a point in their life when they get it, for lack of a better term. *Im in no way attempting to sound smart or snooty…I assure you all, my intensions were noble. *Im kinda, I guess you can say, partisan to this “part of speech” that some of you feel resembles arrogant intellect….although that’s not the case. *Its just the way I write when I get into a zone…its just kinda how ive been educated I suppose. *If I only had one leg vs your 2 would you pity me? *If I had 3 legs, would you be jealous of me? *Ive encountered some struggles in my life from which i ive evolved, I guess u can say…and from that, in short, my thoughts entail... *Most don’t understand, but like I said b4, I believe a day does come when everyone is challenged in a manner that changes everything. *When that day comes, you then will have an idea of why I expressed myself the way I did in the preceding. *

Ricardon
11-27-2005, 02:35 PM
Ok anyone else want to add anymore comments about the way the site works? Or is this going to turn into another "+1", quote, or post your favorite smiley fest?

;) :2funny: :D :angel: :buck2: >:( :coolsmiley: :crazy2: :idiot2: 8) :knuppel2: :laugh: :police: :smiley6600: :smitten: :'( :tickedoff: :-\ :uglystupid2: ^-^ O0 :grin: :-( :-o :? :-P :oops: :twisted: :roll: :mitsu:

Paul Kendall
11-27-2005, 02:37 PM
Go Richie....Hey Track Junkie dont sweat the small stuff in life it all works out in the end I personally invite you to be welcome and come to one of our meets I promise we will be good.

EvoPwr
11-27-2005, 02:39 PM
"kinda" yea nice "intellect". Anywho, what is your point? we have all been newbs here before. i guess some of us have hair on our chests, even the chick ones i think :-P but am not sure, but we all have dealt with this hatred and bashing and hazing and blah blah blah, quit your bitching, go to a meet, and talk to people. otherwise you can use the "search" button and find 99% of your questions already answered. with that said, if you still feel like posting dumb questions, be prepared. if you can't handle this internet e-thugging, go grab yourself some bon bons and watch Oprah O0

Ricardon
11-27-2005, 03:10 PM
Theres 2 much here for me to reply to individually, so ill address this in a collective fashion…and from the look of it some of u just either don’t care, or just don’t get it yet, but that’s ok…however, I feel everyone reaches a point in their life when they get it, for lack of a better term. *Im in no way attempting to sound smart or snooty…I assure you all, my intensions were noble. *Im kinda, I guess you can say, partisan to this “part of speech” that some of you feel resembles arrogant intellect….although that’s not the case. *Its just the way I write when I get into a zone…its just kinda how ive been educated I suppose. *If I only had one leg vs your 2 would you pity me? *If I had 3 legs, would you be jealous of me? *Ive encountered some struggles in my life from which i ive evolved, I guess u can say…and from that, in short, my thoughts entail... *Most don’t understand, but like I said b4, I believe a day does come when everyone is challenged in a manner that changes everything. *When that day comes, you then will have an idea of why I expressed myself the way I did in the preceding. *

Ok, now seriously friend...you puzzle me. *I was actually sort of leaning to your side a bit before this last post, simply because I know these fckrs can be pretty bad to newer people. *Hell, they can be pretty bad to older people. *It's just the way they are, and that's partially our fault as mods/administrators. *We allow it to happen. *We allow it to happen because of one simple thing. *This is the one thing that sets our forum apart from the random forums out there. *We all know each other outside of these boards. *I've shook the hand of of HUNDREDS of the members on this board. *And guess what? *This is the way they talk to each other outside the board. *They haze people, they make fun of them, they sometimes say things that would make anyone outside the group who is eavesdropping cringe in horror. *The reason they make fun of each other is because they like each other. *It's the way they show it. *If they didn't like a person, he/she wouldn't get made fun of, he/she wouldn't be talked to...simple. *That's the way it is, and until you understand that, these boards will be confusing.

There really is quite a lot of useful information here on the boards. *I will admt that you might have to dig through quite a bit of garbage to get to your question, but how badly do you want your question answered? *The search button works pretty well. *Granted, people don't need to reply like jerks to every person that has asked a question. *Even if that question has been answered multiple times in previous threads. *

We all have different experiences in life. *Those experiences make us who we are, and they shape our attitudes. *Whether anyone views these attitudes as right or wrong is entirely that person's opinion. *You won't get kicked from these boards for simply sharing your opinion. *I'd like to think that we are a little more tolerant than that here. *But posting a wall of text, when you are a self proclaimed educated person doesn't lend any credibility to whatever argument you are trying to make. *I could barely read either of your posts. *I guess what I'm trying to say here is that you should be little bit more aware of how things work in an environment that you intend to enter. *You would'nt get on a plane without your dramamine if you KNEW that you were going to get airsick right? *Try to grow some thicker skin when you come onto an internet forum, because what some of the posters who replied to your OP said was totally true. *They got hazed as hard or harder than you did when they first showed up. *This is NOT unique to SoCalEvo.

On a side note...you older guys relax on the noobs a bit and try to keep your harsh comments reserved for the REAL idiots out there. *As we have seen, some of the people you haze the hardest become some of your best friends here, but there's no point in scaring everyone off right from the start. *Someone asks a question you deem to be a stupid question...simply refer them to the archives if you know it's been answered. *Save the hazing for the retards who post street racing stories, or uh, anytime Goku posts.

EvoPwr
11-27-2005, 03:15 PM
Theres 2 much here for me to reply to individually, so ill address this in a collective fashion…and from the look of it some of u just either don’t care, or just don’t get it yet, but that’s ok…however, I feel everyone reaches a point in their life when they get it, for lack of a better term. Im in no way attempting to sound smart or snooty…I assure you all, my intensions were noble. Im kinda, I guess you can say, partisan to this “part of speech” that some of you feel resembles arrogant intellect….although that’s not the case. Its just the way I write when I get into a zone…its just kinda how ive been educated I suppose. If I only had one leg vs your 2 would you pity me? If I had 3 legs, would you be jealous of me? Ive encountered some struggles in my life from which i ive evolved, I guess u can say…and from that, in short, my thoughts entail... Most don’t understand, but like I said b4, I believe a day does come when everyone is challenged in a manner that changes everything. When that day comes, you then will have an idea of why I expressed myself the way I did in the preceding.

Ok, now seriously friend...you puzzle me. I was actually sort of leaning to your side a bit before this last post, simply because I know these fckrs can be pretty bad to newer people. Hell, they can be pretty bad to older people. It's just the way they are, and that's partially our fault as mods/administrators. We allow it to happen. We allow it to happen because of one simple thing. This is the one thing that sets our forum apart from the random forums out there. We all know each other outside of these boards. I've shook the hand of of HUNDREDS of the members on this board. And guess what? This is the way they talk to each other outside the board. They haze people, they make fun of them, they sometimes say things that would make anyone outside the group who is eavesdropping cringe in horror. The reason they make fun of each other is because they like each other. It's the way they show it. If they didn't like a person, he/she wouldn't get made fun of, he/she wouldn't be talked to...simple. That's the way it is, and until you understand that, these boards will be confusing.

There really is quite a lot of useful information here on the boards. I will admt that you might have to dig through quite a bit of garbage to get to your question, but how badly do you want your question answered? The search button works pretty well. Granted, people don't need to reply like jerks to every person that has asked a question. Even if that question has been answered multiple times in previous threads.

We all have different experiences in life. Those experiences make us who we are, and they shape our attitudes. Whether anyone views these attitudes as right or wrong is entirely that person's opinion. You won't get kicked from these boards for simply sharing your opinion. I'd like to think that we are a little more tolerant than that here. But posting a wall of text, when you are a self proclaimed educated person doesn't lend any credibility to whatever argument you are trying to make. I could barely read either of your posts. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that you should be little bit more aware of how things work in an environment that you intend to enter. You would'nt get on a plane without your dramamine if you KNEW that you were going to get airsick right? Try to grow some thicker skin when you come onto an internet forum, because what some of the posters who replied to your OP said was totally true. They got hazed as hard or harder than you did when they first showed up. This is NOT unique to SoCalEvo.

On a side note...you older guys relax on the noobs a bit and try to keep your harsh comments reserved for the REAL idiots out there. As we have seen, some of the people you haze the hardest become some of your best friends here, but there's no point in scaring everyone off right from the start. Someone asks a question you deem to be a stupid question...simply refer them to the archives if you know it's been answered. Save the hazing for the retards who post street racing stories, or uh, anytime Goku posts.

Goku posts too much. But well stated Rich, I hope you can make it down to the LBC meet or an OC meet soon. The thing is his post was so easy to answer, that he could have found it on the internet in a matter of minutes. We shouldn't have to cater to lazy people. If he would have done a little bit of homework, he could have come here with some background on cars besides the cost of aftermarket parts on a R32 and the gains from it. Just my 0.02

Chris in SD
11-27-2005, 03:19 PM
Sam, I can't believe you left me out... :'( (Ha ha)

I wish people would get over their being hurt and just get on with it. If you get hazed, think about why you got hazed. There's probably a good reason. Also, if you're going to try to sound snooty it helps to 1) use the correct words and 2) actually spell them properly. Otherwise you sound like that dude Damon Wayans used to play on "In Living Color": If you prognosticate the justification of the defecation, then you will empathize the proclamation... :2funny:

Ricardon
11-27-2005, 03:22 PM
A little Don King anyone?

genrec
11-27-2005, 03:25 PM

Dude, i don't think you need our answers here on SoCal....it honetstly sounds like you need a session or two with Dr. Phil, i think he could help work on those sensitivity issues you seem to be experiencing. O0

EVOla_VIRUS
11-27-2005, 03:29 PM
I can understand where this dude is coming from.....he's just looking for a civil place to chat and $hit. You just gotta understand that you'll experiance all types of personalities here...even Mods who think they know everything about blow off valves. :coolsmiley:

E V O L W O N
11-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Theres 2 much here for me to reply to individually, so ill address this in a collective fashion…and from the look of it some of u just either don’t care, or just don’t get it yet, but that’s ok…however, I feel everyone reaches a point in their life when they get it, for lack of a better term. Im in no way attempting to sound smart or snooty…I assure you all, my intensions were noble. Im kinda, I guess you can say, partisan to this “part of speech” that some of you feel resembles arrogant intellect….although that’s not the case. Its just the way I write when I get into a zone…its just kinda how ive been educated I suppose. If I only had one leg vs your 2 would you pity me? If I had 3 legs, would you be jealous of me? Ive encountered some struggles in my life from which i ive evolved, I guess u can say…and from that, in short, my thoughts entail... Most don’t understand, but like I said b4, I believe a day does come when everyone is challenged in a manner that changes everything. When that day comes, you then will have an idea of why I expressed myself the way I did in the preceding.

Dude, i don't think you need our answers here on SoCal....it honetstly sounds like you need a session or two with Dr. Phil, i think he could help work on those sensitivity issues you seem to be experiencing. O0

funny shit genrec, funny shit :2funny:

EVOMANIAC
11-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Ok, first of all nobody has picked on me for being a noob. Second of all this guy just needs to deal with it or stay off the forum. Third of all dont use such big words it makes you sound like a politician. And finally SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP. I am done here. :idiot2:

trackjunkie
11-27-2005, 03:38 PM
OK…I probably replied in a bit of a kookoo fashion…ive been up all night so im a little wired…got into a zone and threw up all that stuff.* I assure u all, my feelings weren’t hurt, its all good…I just get like that sometimes, im used to engaging in philosophical conversations, or tangents there of…I like to challenge and be challenged…like bob Marley said, something on the lines of…its sad to see the human race caught up in a rat race.* I get a little philosophical…that’s my nature, to make a long story short...memo sent: wrong forum to engange in philosophical stuff.* Peace...side note, ne1 who cares to chat about things of this nature feel free to respond and ill do my best to get back to u.

airforce1
11-27-2005, 03:59 PM
Get used to the hazing? *Get sensitivity training with Dr Phil? *What are you SoCal Evo members doing? *A new member seeks to find an opinion and he gets trashed. *He didn't do a search or post in the newbies section and so you guys crucify this guy? *What a bunch of adolescent jerks. *He has a genuine interest in getting an Evo. *He posts why the SoCal Evo guys are flaming him and you guys dump on more fuel. *What a fuckin shame.

EvoPwr
11-27-2005, 04:00 PM
philosopical on a car forum :idiot2: why would people on a CAR forum engage in such talk?

trackjunkie
11-27-2005, 04:03 PM
Another side note...if I needed some guidance I would never seek refuge from Dr. Phil…he thinks he knows everything. *Instead id probably ask u fcukers *:laugh:

EvoPwr
11-27-2005, 04:03 PM
Another side note...if I needed some guidance I would never seek refuge from Dr. Phil…he thinks he knows everything. Instead id probably ask u fcukers :laugh:

see now thats how you talk on these forums, you have learned already. ;)

gofaster87
11-27-2005, 04:22 PM
Oh yea and Chris, the man love is strong. I didnt really forget you I just mentioned the guys I haze alot. We agree on too many topics so no hazing ever really occurs.

Sam, I can't believe you left me out...* :'(* (Ha ha)

I wish people would get over their being hurt and just get on with it.* If you get hazed, think about why you got hazed.* There's probably a good reason.* Also, if you're going to try to sound snooty it helps to 1) use the correct words and 2) actually spell them properly.* Otherwise you sound like that dude Damon Wayans used to play on "In Living Color":* *If you prognosticate the justification of the defecation, then you will empathize the proclamation...* *:2funny:

genrec
11-27-2005, 04:22 PM
Another side note...if I needed some guidance I would never seek refuge from Dr. Phil…he thinks he knows everything. *Instead id probably ask u fcukers *:laugh:

See that wasn't so bad now was it ?? *O0

But seriously....

SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND

Ricardon
11-27-2005, 04:44 PM
Get used to the hazing? *Get sensitivity training with Dr Phil? *What are you SoCal Evo members doing? *A new member seeks to find an opinion and he gets trashed. *He didn't do a search or post in the newbies section and so you guys crucify this guy? *What a bunch of adolescent jerks. *He has a genuine interest in getting an Evo. *He posts why the SoCal Evo guys are flaming him and you guys dump on more fuel. *What a fuckin shame.

I think that's the way that certain people reply to posts on this forum to be honest. I don't see any real danger in it to be honest. Do I wish that people could be a tad bit more understanding of the newbies that come in? Yes, of course I do, and I posted something to that effect. When the day is done though, some people just aren't going to "fit in" everywhere they go. I think everyone can find a place here to be honest, and I don't think that a person who is really interested in the information will turn tail and run away after an initial hazing. I think people have thick enough skins to realize that some people are just going to be assholes and blast them no matter what they say. I have ALWAYS said that if you ask "Is the sky blue" to 10 people on this forum, you'l get 4 people that say yes, 4 people that say no, and 2 people that say "You're a dickhead noob, it's green you fag". Typically, if those 2 people have absolutely nothing to add anywhere else, they don't last long here because we ban them.

It's like any online community really, 80% are going to be cool people (although they may have differing opinions), and the remaining 20% are going to be split between the exceptionally nice, and the exceptionally bitter. I won't ever make any apologies for the 20%. Ever. If someone was offended, we can address the situation, but honestly that's not what this is about. This isn't just some forum where people get together just to post crap. This isn't an online first person shooter. This forum was created as a SIDE NOTE to the non-virtual EVO organizaton. Everyone knows I personally have had some disagreements with certain members from time to time on various topics. Do you know how we handle those disagreements? We see each other at the next meet and we seek each other out and chat about it. If Smogrunner and I can shake hands and be happy to see one another at an EVO meet and have an intelligent conversation...anyone here can (If you know how Smoggy and I started out on the boards, you'd understand the analogy). That's really the best way I can explain it. People will get hazed, and the people who really want to be a part of the community and come to understand why it's such a cool place to be, will.

j_nizzle
11-27-2005, 04:51 PM

so wait, do you have 1 or 3 legs?

EvoPwr
11-27-2005, 04:53 PM

:2funny: freakin gay_nizzle, always looking for a man with a third leg :2funny:

j_nizzle
11-27-2005, 04:54 PM
Theres 2 much here for me to reply to individually, so ill address this in a collective fashion…and from the look of it some of u just either don’t care, or just don’t get it yet, but that’s ok…however, I feel everyone reaches a point in their life when they get it, for lack of a better term.* Im in no way attempting to sound smart or snooty…I assure you all, my intensions were noble.* Im kinda, I guess you can say, partisan to this “part of speech” that some of you feel resembles arrogant intellect….although that’s not the case.* Its just the way I write when I get into a zone…its just kinda how ive been educated I suppose.* If I only had one leg vs your 2 would you pity me?* If I had 3 legs, would you be jealous of me?* Ive encountered some struggles in my life from which i ive evolved, I guess u can say…and from that, in short, my thoughts entail...* Most don’t understand, but like I said b4, I believe a day does come when everyone is challenged in a manner that changes everything.* When that day comes, you then will have an idea of why I expressed myself the way I did in the preceding.*

no you sick fuck! i was wondering whether to be jealous of feel sorry for him...

EvoPwr
11-27-2005, 04:57 PM

no you sick fuck! i was wondering whether to be jealous of feel sorry for him...

:2funny:

alex_alex
11-27-2005, 05:00 PM

+1

I think you should always take what is said on forums with a grain of salt. I've met a lot of the guys in this forum, and by and large they're all good people in person. Everyone's behavior and discretion changes a bit when you get online, but thats the nature of communicating in a forum where there is very little accountability.

And I have to agree with Sam, it sounds like you're straining to use the words you're using, and it doesn't make what your point any more convincing or compelling. I give it a triple: :outofcloset: :outofcloset: :outofcloset:

alex_alex
11-27-2005, 05:03 PM

It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.

-- Eric Cartman

GokuSSJ4
11-27-2005, 06:41 PM

IMO is not about the knowledge that you have about the car, but the common sense that you use to ask a question on a public forum.
1. most noobs don't use the search function. Asking or posting a new topic that has been cover plenty of times can get old fast.
2. asking questions such as street racing , will get others fire up ; you will get haze..
3. posting on the right forum also helps with getting the correct answer..

Not being so damn sensitive and realize that this is the Internet, it helps! I guess you guys haven't been members of different forums :roll: where most of the noobs get trashed..
This community is nowhere near that level, theres also the fact the most of us know each other; and haze each other alot..
maybe that its abit of a down fall for those that are new to the community and don't realize our way of joking..
For the most parts we try to help the noobs with questions that have been cover, hey! we even have a FAQ for that same reason.. I understand it doesn't cover everything in general (something i need to work on) but it helps if you look inside that section first. We even have sound clips of different type of exhaust and cam profiles, but guess what ? people still ask the same questions over and over again..
So we try to help the most we can, unless someone is not using sense when they decide to post or start to haze others for there experience in such topic.
We are most adults but we do have teenagers in here as well (don't forget that) especially the OC crew :-P ....
Don't be offended so easily and try your best to search before asking a question that might have been ask a few weeks ago ... that always helps...

EvoPwr
11-27-2005, 07:15 PM

IMO is not about the knowledge that you have about the car, but the common sense that you use to ask a question on a public forum.
1. most noobs don't use the search function. Asking or posting a new topic that has been cover plenty of times can get old fast.
2. asking questions such as street racing , will get others fire up ; you will get haze..
3. posting on the right forum also helps with getting the correct answer..

Not being so damn sensitive and realize that this is the Internet, it helps! I guess you guys haven't been members of different forums :roll: where most of the noobs get trashed..
This community is nowhere near that level, theres also the fact the most of us know each other; and haze each other alot..
maybe that its abit of a down fall for those that are new to the community and don't realize our way of joking..
For the most parts we try to help the noobs with questions that have been cover, hey! we even have a FAQ for that same reason.. I understand it doesn't cover everything in general (something i need to work on) but it helps if you look inside that section first. We even have sound clips of different type of exhaust and cam profiles, but guess what ? people still ask the same questions over and over again..
So we try to help the most we can, unless someone is not using sense when they decide to post or start to haze others for there experience in such topic.
We are most adults but we do have teenagers in here as well (don't forget that) especially the OC crew :-P ....
Don't be offended so easily and try your best to search before asking a question that might have been ask a few weeks ago ... that always helps...

ok the OC crew has a few teenagers, but at least we don't have a dildo festival at our meets :roll: :cough: WLA :cough:

Miss Evo8
11-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Don't be sad. I'll be your friend! Don't stress about it. I was ignored for a long time! Even when I went to the meets. I didn't understand why....MMMMM girl with an Evo maybe freaked them out? I was left at the meets to talk to Renzo of all people, he was the only one who would talk to me. Then I was assulted by Billy (J/K)* and soon everyone started to come around. Rob,Paul, Ultraflip and Kip. Some people still don't talk to me at the meets. I wish I could put a name and a face to some of the handles. You must realize this forum is filled with a ton of guys who's girlfriend is name Evo! There is going to be immature behavior, toilet humor and hazzing. Just the other day I asked a question/made statement about something gofaster87 was selling.... he ripped into me and told me I didn't know anything. Whatever, he has a small penis so he's compensating for this with all his expensive mods on his car. Who cares it's not a big deal. I'm not mad. If you cry about it, It's only going to get worse. Fight back that always works! And remember EVERYONE here is an expert! And they will always know more then you! And if you want to know the secret to joining the club......you must be sexually assulted by Billy! I refused and he was nice enough to let me sacrifice my boyfriend to him. ;)

EvoPwr
11-27-2005, 07:39 PM
quoted

Miss Evo8
11-27-2005, 07:42 PM
OC has Sausage Fest!

EvoPwr
11-27-2005, 07:43 PM
OC has Sausage Fest!

and you like it soooo much :D

Miss Evo8
11-27-2005, 07:50 PM
OOO yes Evopwr I do! You in particular! HAAA :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

EvoPwr
11-27-2005, 08:07 PM
OOO yes Evopwr I do! You in particular! HAAA :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

meh. you dont go to any meets anymore...what happened.

GokuSSJ4
11-27-2005, 08:35 PM
Don't be sad. I'll be your friend! Don't stress about it. I was ignored for a long time! Even when I went to the meets. I didn't understand why....MMMMM girl with an Evo maybe freaked them out? I was left at the meets to talk to Renzo of all people, he was the only one who would talk to me. Then I was assulted by Billy (J/K)* and soon everyone started to come around. Rob,Paul, Ultraflip and Kip. Some people still don't talk to me at the meets. I wish I could put a name and a face to some of the handles. You must realize this forum is filled with a ton of guys who's girlfriend is name Evo! There is going to be immature behavior, toilet humor and hazzing. Just the other day I asked a question/made statement about something gofaster87 was selling.... he ripped into me and told me I didn't know anything. Whatever, he has a small penis so he's compensating for this with all his expensive mods on his car. Who cares it's not a big deal. I'm not mad. If you cry about it, It's only going to get worse. Fight back that always works! And remember EVERYONE here is an expert! And they will always know more then you! And if you want to know the secret to joining the club......you must be sexually assulted by Billy! I refused and he was nice enough to let me sacrifice my boyfriend to him.* ;)

LOL *flaim suit on* waiting to hear Sam's response to this LOL....
so... you got shank by Billy hu ? i guess that must be an OC thing...

ok the OC crew has a few teenagers, but at least we don't have a dildo festival at our meets :roll: :cough: WLA :cough:

LOL the funny thing about that, besides alex (who is sexually fustrated, reason why he has a wooden dildo in his trunk)
the other person is not even part of the WLA crew..

SpdyEvo02
11-27-2005, 08:45 PM
i think this guy is funnier then thugline

Don't be sad. I'll be your friend! Don't stress about it. I was ignored for a long time! Even when I went to the meets. I didn't understand why....MMMMM girl with an Evo maybe freaked them out? I was left at the meets to talk to Renzo of all people, he was the only one who would talk to me. Then I was assulted by Billy (J/K) and soon everyone started to come around. Rob,Paul, Ultraflip and Kip. Some people still don't talk to me at the meets. I wish I could put a name and a face to some of the handles. You must realize this forum is filled with a ton of guys who's girlfriend is name Evo! There is going to be immature behavior, toilet humor and hazzing. Just the other day I asked a question/made statement about something gofaster87 was selling.... he ripped into me and told me I didn't know anything. Whatever, he has a small penis so he's compensating for this with all his expensive mods on his car. Who cares it's not a big deal. I'm not mad. If you cry about it, It's only going to get worse. Fight back that always works! And remember EVERYONE here is an expert! And they will always know more then you! And if you want to know the secret to joining the club......you must be sexually assulted by Billy! I refused and he was nice enough to let me sacrifice my boyfriend to him. ;)

i could not stop laughing when i read this... :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Coolguy949
11-27-2005, 08:50 PM
trackjunkie,

If you have had a bad experience on this forum I apologize and ask you to not rule socalevo out, as is it something that is truly an awesome thing to be part of for many reasons not related to owning an Evo. I'd like to give you some background on SoCalEvo to help to get more in touch with us and how awesome it is to be part of this family.

When Dino and I (and soon after, Ricardon) started SoCalEvo we never anticipated how much of an impact it would have on peoples' lives socially. Before SoCalEvo, i had been part of many online comminities and was a very early member of evolutionm.net (back then called lancerforums). Forums were always an anonymous collective of people that talked the same and regurgitated the same thing. They would have their praised members they'd try to imitate and it was really only worth being a member for informational purposes. A lot of people do not like EvolutionM.net, but at one time it was very cohesive and an awesome place. Dino and I created SoCalEvo.net for fun, just to maybe have a meet or something and post photos. Initially there was no plan for a forum, it was just going to be a website about evo's in socal. We tried the forum thing, members slowly trickled in and it took about 3 months to for people to transition from posting on the West Region Forums at EvoM to SoCalEvo.net. After that it just exploded.

Our First Meet back in 2003 (as of today our largest meet is over 200 Evo's)
http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_meet1_3.jpg

SoCalEvo.net members share something that most people cannot understand: Why spend $30K+ on a car that has no ammenities, is a mitsubishi, and is loud and annoying when modified? The Evo is a car that's really hard to brag to someone about that doesnt really know about cars. If you want to be accepted in the real world by owning a nice car, the Evo will not get you there. What it will get you though is a lot of fun nights in the canyons, a new group of friends, and a lot of pissed off mustang owners. When you're different, you want friends that can understand your differences from the mainstream. SoCalEvo is an extremely cohesive place because of this. We're a group of people that understand what the Evo is and why someone would go for broke owning one. When SoCalEvo first started it was awesome. Our newfound Evo friends understood our desire to take fast turns and spend $150 in a weekend on going to the track - they too had that desire. It was a match made in heaven! The excitement and newness of the Evo and excitement of finding these new Evo friends enabled SoCalEvo to be built on a really strong foundation of friendship.

Over the last almost 3 years SoCalEvo has been growing exponentially and people nationwide have been realizing that in Southern CA the Evo owners are different than most car enthusiasts. We've been in over a dozen magazines and have made waves in the enthusiast world because now manufactuers and big names are willing to open their doors for us. One problem with growth (especially as a veteran member) is the inability to know every member and the loss of that family feeling the larger the community becomes - and the more diverse as well. People from all persuasions, beleifs, and with different attitudes become members. Us veterans know what that's like. We've all had that one member that pisses us off that we later learn to live with. It's what makes this community so awesome. Us admins saw this early on and started planning on what we could do to bring the family feeling back to the community - there were too many members getting left out. We decided to allow the creation of regional meets to try and bring back that spark SoCalEvo was losing. Eventually the regional meets became the emphasis and the large SoCalEvo meets became more like SoCalEvo events now held quarterly. We then enlisted members from each region that were well known and heavily part of the community to become the regional liasons. We knew that because of this SoCalEvo was going to become less centralized, but it would preserve that family feeling. I do agree with Ricardon, in many ways we have allowed SoCalEvo to initially rub members the wrong way. I think though that for that reason SoCalEvo has grown as it has. If we were even more structured and super professional it would totally kill that "pull up a chair that throw your feet on the table" mood this place has. We let people say whatver they want, if someone gets hazed by someone - we may step in. Most of the time there's a member that will have your back or if not you'll learn something from it. I purposely wait until the last moment to delete threads or take action because I want members to learn not to be babysat and take care of themselves. It gives this community a tigher bond knowing that they are part of something more than just a car forum. A large majority of the SoCalEvo members know eachother in person and respect eachother. Online we mess around with eachother a lot, but it's all done in friendship. No one intends to truly hurt someone's feelings, and if they do we usually can spot it and deal with it if necessary.

Most our moderators are not the Nazi type that you'll find on other forums. They'll get down and dirty with you and haze alongside. That's why we picked moderators that don't take stuff to their head and they can handle the power that they have as a moderator. My goal was to have as little of a seperation between the community leaders and the members as possible. Each member of this community can be a leader, many have become over the years. Those leaders are now your moderators. I put a lot of trust in the moderators to transmit the same open-mindedness that I have. We value the opinions of each member and always have open discussion whenever issues or events come up.

Anyways, to make this long story shorter. SoCalEvo has helped a lot of friendships to be made (friendships...NOT acquaintances). Even I was suprised to know that a lot of SoCalEvo members are now best friends and see eachother all the time. 99% of my friends now i have because of this place. Before SoCalEvo i only had 2 other Evo friends. Now all of my friends are Evo owners and I hang out with them on a daily basis. SoCalEvo is a huge part of my life. Sure, its a given since i'm an admin - but it's not like that at all. If SoCalEvo.net never came about I don't know what i'd be doing right now. I honestly have no idea. Not that i would be in a worse place - but it would definitely be a different place. I think a lot of us veteran members can say the same thing. This community has given so much more to us than just a place to talk about cars. I've seen a lot of members that have sold their Evo's off after disconnecting from this community because ownership is so much different when you don't have people to share it with. I think a lot of lifelong friends are going to come about from this place. You can also be assured that being part of this community you will always have a home even if you dissapear (ask Ricardon and CACalomino) for a prolonged period. It's just like going back home from a long hiatus and having mom make you your favorite dinner. I'm proud when I say that i know for certain a lot of people call this place home and it makes me very happy to be part of this place.

Rob

airforce1
11-27-2005, 09:02 PM
Amen.

SpdyEvo02
11-27-2005, 09:12 PM
+1

after reading that rob i wish i would of joined when i got my car in 03

Coolguy949
11-27-2005, 09:20 PM
On a side note...you older guys relax on the noobs a bit and try to keep your harsh comments reserved for the REAL idiots out there. As we have seen, some of the people you haze the hardest become some of your best friends here, but there's no point in scaring everyone off right from the start. Someone asks a question you deem to be a stupid question...simply refer them to the archives if you know it's been answered. Save the hazing for the retards who post street racing stories, or uh, anytime Goku posts.

I agree with this. Let's be more kinda to new members. We all hated Goku when he first started posting and now I guess he's ok. :laugh: Let's try to be more of an example car club than the typical forum muscle-flexers with flamethrowers aiming at all the newbies.

Ricardon
11-27-2005, 11:26 PM
Rob lies!! The only reason I have an administrator tag is because I bought He and Dino breakfast at Norms the first time we three met to talk about taking the "club" to a different level. See guys, all you need to be a player here is to drop a couple bucks to feed the guys whose names are on the domain list. O0

Blaze
11-27-2005, 11:29 PM
We could start a "Be Kind to n00bs week...." 8)

rammsteinmatt
11-27-2005, 11:50 PM

just a week though

SpdyEvo02
11-27-2005, 11:57 PM

just a week though

that might be to long how about a work week and leave the weekend for fun and newbie hazing

Miss Evo8
11-28-2005, 01:18 AM
Maybe this was before "my time" but you guys hated Goku? Did you hate him more then Renzo? Hate him enough to make a "who is Goku web page? What did you do Goku to be hated? :?

GokuSSJ4
11-28-2005, 01:22 AM
there all haters :P especially Rich and Rob... Dino has always been more in the neutral zone...
LOL hate me because i was the first one to post whore in socal... i guess more like a pioneer, you might say LOL...
i do help peeps as much as i can, and try to do my best. hated as much as Renzo, never.. but i do post alot , from time to time hehehhe...

Macky
11-28-2005, 08:47 AM
so much hate going on. haters :-P you too goku :grin:

alex_alex
11-28-2005, 09:35 AM
LOL the funny thing about that, besides alex (who is sexually fustrated, reason why he has a wooden dildo in his trunk)
the other person is not even part of the WLA crew..

he's talking about another Alex :tickedoff:

Coolguy949
11-28-2005, 09:42 AM
Maybe this was before "my time" but you guys hated Goku? Did you hate him more then Renzo? Hate him enough to make a "who is Goku web page? What did you do Goku to be hated? :?

Yeah, i don't even know why Goku is a mod. I think I might have accidently clicked on something one day. :)

GokuSSJ4
11-28-2005, 10:18 AM
Maybe this was before "my time" but you guys hated Goku? Did you hate him more then Renzo? Hate him enough to make a "who is Goku web page? What did you do Goku to be hated?* :?

Yeah, i don't even know why Goku is a mod. I think I might have accidently clicked on something one day. :)

you click on the wrong botton, i should be an Admin ^-^
damn decoders !!!! LOL....

DTunedEvoX
11-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Wow just read this post .. after reading all the posts and agreeing .. All I just I could say is - I thought this was an EVO board .. not a EMO board ..* :roll: Jeez .. affected IRL ... Get over it ..* :uglystupid2: pfftt ..

Chris in SD
11-28-2005, 02:28 PM
...You can also be assured that being part of this community you will always have a home even if you dissapear (ask Ricardon and CACalomino) for a prolonged period. It's just like going back home from a long hiatus and having mom make you your favorite dinner. I'm proud when I say that i know for certain a lot of people call this place home and it makes me very happy to be part of this place.

Rob

I can vouch for this, too... I'm on my second tour of duty in the lovely Commonwealth of Virginia. :-\

ultraflip
11-28-2005, 02:30 PM
and once he gets back... we'll be sure to have billy give it to him sideways hunched over a chair... O0

gofaster87
11-28-2005, 03:52 PM
Small penis? How would you know ? My wife would tend to disagree. And please dont be jealous that I can actually afford to mod my car. By the way Im as much of an asshole in person as on the internet but the guys all love me.

Don't be sad. I'll be your friend! Don't stress about it. I was ignored for a long time! Even when I went to the meets. I didn't understand why....MMMMM girl with an Evo maybe freaked them out? I was left at the meets to talk to Renzo of all people, he was the only one who would talk to me. Then I was assulted by Billy (J/K)* and soon everyone started to come around. Rob,Paul, Ultraflip and Kip. Some people still don't talk to me at the meets. I wish I could put a name and a face to some of the handles. You must realize this forum is filled with a ton of guys who's girlfriend is name Evo! There is going to be immature behavior, toilet humor and hazzing. Just the other day I asked a question/made statement about something gofaster87 was selling.... he ripped into me and told me I didn't know anything. Whatever, he has a small penis so he's compensating for this with all his expensive mods on his car. Who cares it's not a big deal. I'm not mad. If you cry about it, It's only going to get worse. Fight back that always works! And remember EVERYONE here is an expert! And they will always know more then you! And if you want to know the secret to joining the club......you must be sexually assulted by Billy! I refused and he was nice enough to let me sacrifice my boyfriend to him.* ;)

ultraflip
11-28-2005, 03:54 PM
oh shit.. she went there!! i totally missed that post too!! hahaha... none the less.. i never ignored her... she's too cool for everyone... lolz

gofaster87
11-28-2005, 03:57 PM
She sounds about as cool as Renzo.

EVOla_VIRUS
11-28-2005, 04:01 PM
Small penis? How would you know ? My wife would tend to disagree. And please dont be jealous that I can actually afford to mod my car. By the way Im as much of an asshole in person as on the internet but the guys all love me.

HAHA....she's saying your car is hung and your'e not :grin:

gofaster87
11-28-2005, 04:05 PM
I think my car turns her on more than her boyfriend. Probably drives a festiva.

HAHA....she's saying your car is hung and your'e not* :grin:

Macky
11-28-2005, 04:05 PM
dem's fighting words.

i have all my money on sam though. missevo8 may know how to drive the car, but in sam's hands, the Evo is a killing machine.

EvoPwr
11-28-2005, 04:32 PM
oh shit.. she went there!! i totally missed that post too!! hahaha... none the less.. i never ignored her... she's too cool for everyone... lolz
:2funny: BTW fok u flip.

GokuSSJ4
11-28-2005, 04:35 PM
WAB!

Blaze
11-28-2005, 04:41 PM
I can't believe this went to 6 pages.

Ricardon
11-28-2005, 05:11 PM

You can't? Hell, I'm surprised that it has'nt reached 11 pages by now. Look at all the "+1" or :2funny: posts! That's real content there!! Then again, I guess this post makes me guilty of the same thing, yes?

drmosh
11-29-2005, 11:41 AM
dem's fighting words.

i have all my money on sam though. missevo8 may know how to drive the car, but in sam's hands, the Evo is a killing machine.

You saying Grandpa knows how to drive something other than horse and carriages?

I'm going to unlock this topic because I feel it's interesting. And to the OP, I understand how you feel, but the size of SoCalEvo attracts a lot of dirtbags... forum dirtbags... but they are good people IRL, they're just all keyboard samurais... people who drive Evos are a different breed usually... that's because the car is an Evo... not a honduh or something else.

Come out to a meet and meet the people behind the screennames and you'll understand why they're all sarcastic dirtbags... because they spent all their money on their cars and are all bitter...

:2funny:

gt40
11-29-2005, 11:54 AM
dr. mosh wrote:

Come out to a meet and meet the people behind the screennames and you'll understand why they're all sarcastic dirtbags... because they spent all their money on their cars and are all bitter...

See what happens to your attitude when you sell your dreams and get a hybrid :-P

EVOla_VIRUS
11-29-2005, 12:20 PM
I think my car turns her on more than her boyfriend. Probably drives a festiva.

HAHA....she's saying your car is hung and your'e not* :grin:

She is saying you have a short shifter in-between your legs and probably miss shift too :grin:

GokuSSJ4
11-29-2005, 12:53 PM
dr. mosh wrote:

See what happens to your attitude when you sell your dreams and get a hybrid* :-P

LOL ....

Macky
11-29-2005, 09:20 PM
dr. mosh wrote:

See what happens to your attitude when you sell your dreams and get a hybrid :-P

lol harsh

ErroR
11-30-2005, 07:22 PM

You can't? Hell, I'm surprised that it has'nt reached 11 pages by now. Look at all the "+1" or :2funny: posts! That's real content there!! Then again, I guess this post makes me guilty of the same thing, yes?

+1 :grin:

Chris in SD
12-01-2005, 07:45 PM
IBL... ;)

GokuSSJ4
12-01-2005, 08:01 PM
post whore :D