PDA

View Full Version : I was waiting for the tow truck driver last night until you know who showed up.

thugline
11-28-2005, 11:16 AM
My two front tires decided to strip away on the 605s and I pulled over on (Rose Hills road) and called for a tow truck to come and pick me up. While I was waiting some cop pulled up and asked me if I was on the look out for any cops rolling by while street races where going on and if there was I would tell the people who are racing if it was clear are not. So the cop thought that I was trying to play "Hectors" part on The Fast and The Furious part1 and I told him that I was just waiting for the tow truck because I don't want to drive any further or else I'll be driving on my rims. He told me to "pop" my hood and he saw that everything "looked stock" and drove away told me that he will remember my face. I said go ahead "remember it well" because I don't even come down here for meets or street racing.

As he drove away I had a big Kool-aid smile because everthing that I did to make my car look stock worked. "Thanks GT40" for showing how to make our motors look "stock" even when they are heavily modified. Here is what I am talking about:http://socalevo.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=15&pos=28http://socalevo.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=15&pos=26http://socalevo.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=15&pos=25http://socalevo.net/gallery/displayimage.php?

thugline
11-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Pritty sick!

CACalomino
11-28-2005, 01:42 PM
U have to love johnny law :police: I would have sarcasticaly said yes sir I am a look out then grabbed my two way and yelled cops cops cops cops LOL. You should have told the cop to shove his vehicle inspections up his arse. You were parked broken down for god sakes he has no probable cause.

-Chris

Skiracer
11-28-2005, 01:45 PM
Did the cop see the blown out tires??

thugline
11-28-2005, 02:10 PM
Yes!

WavMixer
11-28-2005, 04:07 PM
Yes!
And the cop was prolly thinking to himself:

"This kid was racing so much he wore his tires down to nothing!"

gofaster87
11-28-2005, 04:15 PM
I wouldnt have popped my hood. Youre parked waiting for a tow truck and that fucker still harasses you. He had no reason to ask you to pop that hood. He couldnt hear the exhaust, he didnt see you speeding and in fact you werent doing a damn thing, the car was stuck there.

EvoPwr
11-28-2005, 04:22 PM
:police: lol, what a dick.

Ricardon
11-28-2005, 04:25 PM
Ok, now someone please explain to me why the hell I am coming back to CA? *Because after reading this, hearing other stories, and remembering my own personal experiences...I have absolutely no idea why I would even consider going back there. *This is nuts. *I'm not sure if I would have refused the inspection though. *Especially if your engine bay has the appearance of a stock car. *I might have popped the hood and then given him a little lecture on harassment maybe, asked for his badge number etc. *That's pretty uncool.

dM
11-28-2005, 04:43 PM
LOL good stuff.

The other day i got pulled over, the cop comes up to the window and ask "Do you know how fast you were going?" befor i can say anyting he said "80!" I was only really going 65-70 in a 55 mph zone. I said "no way, I was doing 65 MAX!" he started going off on how i was racing... when i was the only car on the road. it was 2am and i was coming down 18 from lake arrowhead. i told him that i was not racing anyone. I was the only one on the road. He tryed saying... "You were not RACEING? HAHA you have "oversided" brakes and a really big "wing" and your not a racer?" I siad "Well sir... The brakes are stock and the "WING" is stock too... HAHA" :idiot2: Then he said "top your hood kid" I toped it saying "Its all stock, your not going to find anything." he looked and found nothing. then came to me and said "well just slow down coming down that hill son" and just took off :/

Cops are dicks. lol

gofaster87
11-28-2005, 04:50 PM
Thats why I moved rich. Vegas is laid back, cops are no worries out here.
You can mod all you want.

Ok, now someone please explain to me why the hell I am coming back to CA? *Because after reading this, hearing other stories, and remembering my own personal experiences...I have absolutely no idea why I would even consider going back there. *This is nuts. *I'm not sure if I would have refused the inspection though. *Especially if your engine bay has the appearance of a stock car. *I might have popped the hood and then given him a little lecture on harassment maybe, asked for his badge number etc. *That's pretty uncool.

WavMixer
11-28-2005, 05:14 PM
Ok, now someone please explain to me why the hell I am coming back to CA? ...Well it could be the fresh air, or the high octane fuel at low prices. Maybe the big tax break that Cali gives it's business and residents?

Ricardon
11-28-2005, 05:19 PM
Bro! *I can mod all I want here as well. *One of my neighbors is one of TWO sheriffs that are responsible for god knows how much territory. *It would be sooooo easy to be a criminal here. *The guy is actually pretty cool though, I actually took him for a spin through the canyons here when he was off duty. *There is no more surreal feeling than driving canyons with a cop in your passenger seat. *I think the real reason I'm coming back though is because it's snowing....sideways...as I type this. *I'll live with the harassment if I don't have to wear 100 pounds of clothing to walk to the mailbox.

Thats why I moved rich. Vegas is laid back, cops are no worries out here.
You can mod all you want.