PDA

View Full Version : lasuperiorcourt.org sucks

11-29-2005, 10:45 AM
I received an exhaust ticket exactly 1 month ago and it still hasn't appeared on the lasuperiorcourt.org website. When I enter my info, it comes back with, "On some occasions, citations are not available for viewing/processing on this website up to 21 days after the issuance date". Well, it's been 30 days now, hasn't it.. I just want to get an extension through the site.

Anyone else have problems with this $hitty website?

rammsteinmatt
11-29-2005, 02:36 PM
if they dont report it, did it happen?

you could argue that you checked the site, never saw any citations, therefore you could not plan a course of action to correct it, etc....

ultraflip
11-29-2005, 02:57 PM
you can call for an extension.. you know that right?

11-29-2005, 03:49 PM
if they dont report it, did it happen?

you could argue that you checked the site, never saw any citations, therefore you could not plan a course of action to correct it, etc....

Supposedly, the website is only there as a convenience, so you can't depend on it. The court appearance date, course of action to take, etc. is all on the ticket.

11-29-2005, 03:50 PM
you can call for an extension.. you know that right?

Does this apply to Los Angeles County because when I call, all I get is an automated message that gives you the runaround. You can't talk to a human being with the number they give you.

itsnino
12-05-2005, 10:15 AM
your ticket is all that you need. it has all the info you need. you wouldnt want to get a "Failure to Appear" crap with the courts!

trinydex
01-28-2006, 11:21 AM
if anyone gets through to an actual human you should ask them for the phone number that gets you through to a human and then post it up here, that would be the most useful. the website is a joke that loops you around and gives you automated answering numbers and encourages you to pay your ticket and get hosed.

Miss Evo8
01-28-2006, 12:43 PM
+1,000,000
Got a ticket...spent so long on the phone trying to reach someone my cell phone died....website is a POS! couldn't pay on line either......I attempted this twice! Put in about 4 hours trying to pay the ticket! I ended up having to drive down to ELA court in the middle of the ghetto! Paying the ticket and getting my "Trial by declaration" forms took all of 6 minutes...GAY!