PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL: cal poly evo meet

Pages : [1] 2 3

rammsteinmatt
01-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Every monday, except the first monday of every month as that is the cal poly/909 joint meet, there is a cal poly meet (open to everyone of course) at tea break in the minimall common to Carl's Jr and at Temple and Pomona blvd. the meet starts at 6, and usually gets out by 8-830

Tea Break
3560 W Temple Ave
Pomona, CA 91768

6pm-830pm 2-4th monday of each month

rammsteinmatt
01-06-2005, 06:08 PM
oh ya, forgot. roll call

BOVBILLY
01-06-2005, 06:09 PM
i am down. i live near the pumpkin patch!

rammsteinmatt
01-06-2005, 06:16 PM

didnt know "goku's bedroom" was near the farm, but thats cool. i assume youre not a student there but youre welcome to come, just gotta find a time that everyone agrees on

BOVBILLY
01-06-2005, 06:26 PM

didnt know "goku's bedroom" was near the farm, but thats cool. i assume youre not a student there but youre welcome to come, just gotta find a time that everyone agrees on

NOPE, NOT A STUDENT!

rubelcon
01-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Bump for my Alumni.

ovenmit331
01-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Bump for my Alumni.

"bump for my alma mater" maybe?

rammsteinmatt
01-07-2005, 03:19 PM
man, wheres all the cal poly students, i know one person doesnt even have class today. when youre not at school or driving, you should be here :x j/k

The Emperor
01-07-2005, 11:40 PM
im down, what time and date? i live up temple.

rammsteinmatt
01-08-2005, 02:22 AM
im down, what time and date? i live up temple.

thats what i was hoping to setup through this thread, so if people could give reccommendations of good times or i will just pick a time that is good for me (and santhology because i have his schedule)

OCevoGirl
01-24-2005, 01:31 PM
Well, I'm at school on T/Th from 10-3 so maybe after 3?? Or I could just ditch class if you wanted to do it earlier. No problem for me :D Let me know

Muramasa
01-24-2005, 02:36 PM
Ill Join. Just give me a time and date. perferably weekends. =)

A night meet would be nice. after 6 preferably. (weekdays)

EVOate909
01-24-2005, 02:42 PM
i wanna stop by too...i want to check out the campus

so any date specified yet?

rammsteinmatt
01-24-2005, 03:12 PM
well i met with santhology last tuesday (1-18) and tlin8 wanted to come but had previous engagements. i think it has to be on a TTH to make everyone happy, because Tlin8 and OCevoGirl are only at school on those days, santhology is not there on fridays, im there almost all the time (as i live 7 mi away) and that makes up the majoroity of the evo people at cal poly, im pretty sure. there is however a red GSR with canards that needs to be invited.
EVOate909: you are still in HS and looking at Pomona?

EVOate909
01-24-2005, 04:46 PM
EVOate909: you are still in HS and looking at Pomona?

hell no man..im in a JC rite now..lookin to transfer

rammsteinmatt
01-24-2005, 06:38 PM
ok so im thinkin T like 1200 noon to maybe 100 or later if nobody has class or wants to go to class. just lookin for feedback, not effective for this tuesday (1-25) thats too late of notice maybe if people give some feed back it can happen tuesday 2-1

rammsteinmatt
01-26-2005, 09:23 PM
ok im starting a list of the evos i know of and their owners, feel free to add to or edit, and together maybe we can get this thing to start

2 black GSR- santhology, ?
1 yellow GSR- Tlin8
1 white GSR- OCevogirl
1 silver GSR- ?
1 red GSR- ?

im still thinkin about haveing the meets on tuesdays, because that seems to be the best for all, from what i have gotten feedback from, im gonna check room avaliability to have a room to meet in, it'll most likely be 17-1211. new engineering building, South East room on the 1st floor. check here for more details as they come in

and if anyone here knows other evo owners besides the people i listed here (as they have already been contacted) please tell them about this and find if they have an interest in meeting

The Emperor
01-27-2005, 12:54 AM
i would like to join. put me on the list. WHITE GSR!

moogle
01-27-2005, 01:58 AM
put me a red srt4.

Boosted
01-27-2005, 02:06 AM

NOPE, NOT A STUDENT! billy may not be a student persay but he has the reading comprehension level of an 8th grader if that counts

Howie
01-28-2005, 11:42 AM
bump for class of 2002!

santhology
01-29-2005, 07:50 PM
Dang!!! i didnt even know this thread was up!!!LOl ... rammsteinmatt your taking charge, good because ive been wanting to meet up. so i am available monday threw thursday... it seems like there are more Evo's in that area than what i expected. Right now my evo is at the shop after monday is good for me!!! (1-31-05)

santhology
01-29-2005, 07:51 PM
put me a red srt4.

are you really getting an SRT4???

Edit: LOL ok i see what you got....

rammsteinmatt
01-29-2005, 08:39 PM
ok so we got students and non students that want to come, for the students during the day would be good because we are at school and for the non students night time would be best, but some of the students arent at school. i as origianlly going to say come tues to 17-1211, and take my chances that it wouldnt just be me and santhology meeting again, but for the non students that would be instant dismissal from the meets and i want these to get as big as possible. i know santhology stays late on some days, like me as well, but OCevoGirl and Tlin8 are only TTH 10-3, so i dunno if they would be willing to stay late or make a trip back out to school just for the meet.

we could prolly just do a night meet, and pull some people from the 909 and 626 crew cause they all seem eager to come to the meet

BOVBILLY
01-29-2005, 11:02 PM
GUYS, LETS MAKE THIS REALLY EASY.

EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT.

Macky
01-29-2005, 11:05 PM
put me a red srt4.

are you for real moogle?

rammsteinmatt
01-29-2005, 11:58 PM
put me a red srt4.

are you for real moogle?

hey! no thread jacking, its hard enough to get these 3 cal poly people together, i dont need more problems :o

EVOate909
01-30-2005, 12:45 AM
put me a red srt4.

are you for real moogle?

u better believe it....

im down to go too...so u guys need to set a date and time already!!!!!!!!!! :P

The Emperor
01-30-2005, 12:16 PM
put me a red srt4.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I LOVE YOU MOOGLE!

rammsteinmatt
01-30-2005, 01:22 PM
ok i gotta know who is a student and who is not that wants to come. if there 5 non students that wont come because it is during the day so we can accomidate 2 students, then that will be bad. This was origianlly to get all the students together so we would know more people at school, but if we can get some dedicated people from outside school that is even better. im just looking to get as many as possible. im starting to lean toward a night meet (MW) and get some of the 909/951 crew (i know it would be a long drive for the 951s, thats why ive been trying to work around santhology's schedule) and most/all of the struggling 626 crew.

BOVBILLY
01-30-2005, 02:35 PM
BOVBILLY-NON STUDENT

RAM, WHY DON'T YOU PICK A DAY, SET A TIME AT NIGHT, AND THAT IS IT.

IF IT IS A STUDENT ONLY MEET :roll: , THAT IS UP TO YOU GUYS!

rammsteinmatt
01-30-2005, 02:47 PM
BOVBILLY-NON STUDENT

RAM, WHY DON'T YOU PICK A DAY, SET A TIME AT NIGHT, AND THAT IS IT.

IF IT IS A STUDENT ONLY MEET :roll: , THAT IS UP TO YOU GUYS!

well it was originally going to be a student meet then you guys said that you would like to come, and i realized that this could become a 909/626 meet. because where i leve there arent any close meets. im pretty much in the middle between the 909/951 meets and the burbank or maybe WLA meets. so having a meet at night would work out good for me and the 626 people that cant get their meets started, think im gonna do a night meet, and if people wanna come then people will come

rammsteinmatt
01-30-2005, 02:56 PM
ok, im getting tired of trying to make people happy.

MON 8PM

south west corner of M lot, for the map click: http://www.csupomona.edu/~parking/shuttle_map_XL.html

M lot is a secluded lot, hence why i picked it, on the SW end of the school (far left of the map) after we meet we can go somewhere or stay there, but you might like it there at 8 theres only 50-75 or so cars in a 400 space lot plenty of lighting and generally no cops

the oinly thing im thinkin is that this is a little late notice for a meet, 1 day before, and i didnt check which meets that conflicts with

rammsteinmatt
01-30-2005, 07:18 PM
just wondering, whos all going to come to this so its not just me and santhology hanging out like usual, although thats fun too, just more than 2 would be better

BOVBILLY
01-30-2005, 11:57 PM
I WOULD GO, BUT SINCE YOU ONLY WANTED STUDENTS, I GUESS NON STUDENTS, LIKE MYSELF, ARE ASSED OUT :lol: :lol: :lol:

rammsteinmatt
01-31-2005, 12:25 AM
I WOULD GO, BUT SINCE YOU ONLY WANTED STUDENTS, I GUESS NON STUDENTS, LIKE MYSELF, ARE ASSED OUT :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey you toolbox i made it at nighttime, just so i can get non students to come :evil: :x :twisted:

j/k see you tommorow

BOVBILLY
01-31-2005, 12:26 AM

hey you toolbox i made it at nighttime, just so i can get non students to come :evil: :x :twisted:

j/k see you tommorow

Ram,

I need directions from the 71. I am semi new to this area!

rammsteinmatt
01-31-2005, 12:47 AM

j/k see you tommorow

Ram,

I need directions from the 71. I am semi new to this area!

i thought you lived off temple, but anyways

71 north (well as north as a diagonal frwy goes) then well i dont think the 71 connects to the 57south, so you can connect to the 10 east or west or the 57 north. get off at the first exit and turn around and go the other direction on that freeway (back towards the 10/57 interchange) and depending on the freeway...

from 57 south exit temple and turn right (north), there should be a sign towards cal poly. go down the hill and about 3/4 mi from the frwy exit you should see the entrances to cal poly. you want to enter the one that is called southwest entrace/university drive. follow along that road, it twists and turns past the cows and pigs and those things and there will be a green sign on the left that says M lot-students. turn there and follow the road towards the right (the left goes into the cow area) and whe you get to a small intersection turn left and in the back we will meet, hopefully there will be at least one evo there that you can look for.

from 10 frwy exit kellog drive (either direction exits, but its at the interchange so you have to be headed right towards it) get off on kellog and the road will split, veer right or stopsign, you want to veer right. (north) follow this road for maybe 1/4 mile. it will start going uphill as you ctrest the hill it will bend left there is a stopsign go through it (this is the second stopsign you encounter after getting off the frwy)(turning right goes into the J lot=wrong lot) when you get to the second stopsign after cresting the hill and starting to descend 100 feet after that one is a right turn into the M lot, once again there is a sign for it. see above for further instructions after that.

will PM with cell number if you have problems en route

rammsteinmatt
01-31-2005, 12:51 AM
for a map when you get on the campus see above posts or ill just post it here: http://www.csupomona.edu/~parking/shuttle_map_XL.html

the M lot is on the far left of that map, so its kinda connect the dots to find directions to there

santhology
01-31-2005, 02:35 PM
Ill be there but my Evo won't!!!! F@#ken Mitsu is freaken taking forever to fix my damn car Iam F@#ken Pissed i f@#ken hate Mitsu. AHHHHHHHH

:oops:

rammsteinmatt
01-31-2005, 02:43 PM
Ill be there but my Evo won't!!!! F@#ken Mitsu is freaken taking forever to fix my damn car Iam F@#ken Pissed i f@#ken hate Mitsu. AHHHHHHHH

if the car was that important i wouldnt be comming right? its about evo enthausiast, like the top of every page here says

santhology
01-31-2005, 03:30 PM

if the car was that important i wouldnt be comming right? its about evo enthausiast, like the top of every page here says

Yeah i know.. iam just pissed that my car is going to be at the dealer for another 3 days... i wont get it until thursday so he says.. which he told me it would be ready today..Everyone is asking me "where is your car? why is it over at the dealer alot when its a new car?? ".. shit iam tired of hearing that ...

Sorry iam just pissed... hopefully ill feel better tonight at the meet when i see more Evo's and meet some new people.. Yeah!!!!

MYFIRSTEVO
01-31-2005, 03:42 PM
so whos all going to this meet??? :D

santhology
01-31-2005, 06:10 PM
i know iam going ...

rammsteinmatt
01-31-2005, 06:13 PM
i know iam going ...

me as well, and billy better too

rammsteinmatt
01-31-2005, 06:14 PM
OCevoGirl is gonna try to come as well

Muramasa
02-01-2005, 12:29 PM
So every monday at 8:00 PM?? If its that I can make it every week. =)

evod
02-01-2005, 12:30 PM
heh...oops...didn't see this 'til now. anyways...if you guys plan on having another meet at poly, i'll be there. i always see another red evo in the m corner lot on mwf mornings...

rammsteinmatt
02-01-2005, 03:33 PM

well try it one more week, cause last night it was so cool.....even more cool if it was more than just me freezing mt @$$ off reading my book inthe parking lot for 45 min before giving up and leaving. next mon feb 7, same place (M lot in the back). hopefully see santhology with his evo if the accused retards at riverside reassemble the tranny or t case whatever was being worked on, maybe billy this time, muramasa sounds hopeful, and as does evod.

muramasa, i thought you posted in your journal that you blew your turbine?

rammsteinmatt
02-01-2005, 03:35 PM
heh...oops...didn't see this 'til now. anyways...if you guys plan on having another meet at poly, i'll be there. i always see another red evo in the m corner lot on mwf mornings...

hmm im in the M lot on MWF from 900-1200 and i dont see it, i only see it TH from before 100- past 330. ill look tommorow.

santhology
02-01-2005, 06:29 PM

well try it one more week, cause last night it was so cool.....even more cool if it was more than just me freezing mt @$$ off reading my book inthe parking lot for 45 min before giving up and leaving. next mon feb 7, same place (M lot in the back). hopefully see santhology with his evo if the accused retards at riverside reassemble the tranny or t case whatever was being worked on, maybe billy this time, muramasa sounds hopeful, and as does evod.

Sorry rammsteinmatt for not making it last night i thought my parents would be back in time so i could take their car to school but i didnt even go to class, and you know my whole deal with my car... if those bastards do give me my car back on thursday ill defenitly make it next monday.

Wait nobody showed up???? you should make a list of people that are going to show up...

rammsteinmatt
02-01-2005, 07:52 PM

Sorry rammsteinmatt for not making it last night i thought my parents would be back in time so i could take their car to school but i didnt even go to class, and you know my whole deal with my car... if those bastards do give me my car back on thursday ill defenitly make it next monday.

Wait nobody showed up???? you should make a list of people that are going to show up...

ya, nobody showed up. its good you didnt leave, if you could have, wheni got off the phone with you, cause that would have been a waste of time to drive out there just for us two to meet.
i like the list idea.

1.rammsteinmatt

evod
02-01-2005, 08:00 PM
u can add me to the list....see you guys there

rammsteinmatt
02-01-2005, 08:02 PM
uh...this is a self serve deal, but this one is on me :wink: :)

1.rammsteinmatt
2. evod

evod
02-01-2005, 08:08 PM
haha, sorry missed that....thanks

Muramasa
02-02-2005, 01:18 AM
I stand corrected... my turbine is dying =) pretty bad.. it was one of those thingys i bought to plug the greddy hard pipe.. that flew off... and ididnt notice it cause it was under the pipe. Illbe there. Ill be heading from chino on monday so wait for me! =)

4G63POWERED
02-02-2005, 09:19 AM
Whats up everyone. Im finllay moving back to the Inland Empire from central california. Ill probably be out there to meet some of you. I have a 03 yellow Evo.

santhology
02-02-2005, 09:37 AM
1.rammsteinmatt
2. evod
3.Santhology

santhology
02-02-2005, 09:38 AM
Whats up everyone. Im finllay moving back to the Inland Empire from central california. Ill probably be out there to meet some of you. I have a 03 yellow Evo.

Hope we see you there...

were are all the other people that said they could make it???

Muramasa
02-02-2005, 11:42 AM
1. rammsteinmatt
2. evod
3. Santhology
4. Muramasa

santhology
02-04-2005, 12:25 AM
And i thought there were more people interested in this meet???

What happend? :shock:

rammsteinmatt
02-07-2005, 02:47 PM
so the meets tonight, hopefully more than me shows up this time, looks like we will have 4 hopefully.

santhology
02-07-2005, 05:24 PM
so the meets tonight, hopefully more than me shows up this time, looks like we will have 4 hopefully.

Yeah iam there....

rammsteinmatt
02-07-2005, 06:06 PM

Yeah iam there....

lets just hope 2 others that signed up for it will too

rammsteinmatt
02-09-2005, 03:37 PM
new addition: OCevoGirl said that she will come, that makes 5. maybe we can get more in 5 days?

BOVBILLY
02-09-2005, 04:07 PM
IS THE MEET TONIGHT?

IF SO, HOW DO I GET FROM THE 71NORTH?

BOVBILLY
02-09-2005, 05:45 PM
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MYFIRSTEVO
02-09-2005, 06:19 PM
obviously they don't want you there. =P But you still can come to our boba then tustin meet :D

MYFIRSTEVO
02-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Hey you guys should all join our Tustin meet tomorrow night. We'll make it big! The more the better. :D

BOVBILLY
02-09-2005, 06:31 PM
I think Rammer doesn't like me!

rammsteinmatt
02-09-2005, 06:55 PM
hope you figured it out. if you didnt its monday nights, i dont check the forums every 45 mins, and the directions are posted on page 3 i think

ya, on page 3 half way down there is directions from the 71 and a map link below it.

also you can exit the 71 at south campus drive (i havent tried this but the frwy signs say its possible) and take south campus to temple then look at the map link or page 3 for the rest of the directions

additionally the time that the computer notes a post is made is off like the post from billy above says it was done at 530 (ao about there) and my clock says 440

BOVBILLY
02-09-2005, 06:57 PM
huh

rammsteinmatt
02-10-2005, 12:53 AM
huh
IM me if you have a problem, ill hopefully clarify it better

but the real reason for this post, it appears that next monday's meet is valentine's day. im not doing anything (says alot for me) but i think that there will be severly less turnout doing it on this day

whats the general opinion on next week?

santhology
02-11-2005, 11:28 PM
yeah your right ... it is Valentines!!!! Shit .. well hey ill still be there i have class at 6 and i dont get out till 8 so i have to be there anyways...

Monday nights 8PM.... :D

Everyone is welcome.. student or non-student..
we want as many people there ..if no one can come this monday just try the next.Peace!!!

rammsteinmatt
02-12-2005, 12:02 AM
^hopefully it doesnt rain, it might be just me and you hanging out. did you get your car back yet ? cause i havent seen it in your parking spot during the last week

santhology
02-13-2005, 09:10 AM
^hopefully it doesnt rain, it might be just me and you hanging out. did you get your car back yet ? cause i havent seen it in your parking spot during the last week

Yeah i got it back... :D .. you dont know how darn happy iam ... first thing i did is i took it for a drive... an i mean a drive!!!...then i washed it even though it was raining just because they left some greasy stuff on the hood and fenders.....man .. i missed my car!!!

rammsteinmatt
02-13-2005, 01:22 PM

Yeah i got it back... :D .. you dont know how darn happy iam ... first thing i did is i took it for a drive... an i mean a drive!!!...then i washed it even though it was raining just because they left some greasy stuff on the hood and fenders.....man .. i missed my car!!!

they should have given you a free carwash just because it cam in for work. damn riverside!! :D

evod
02-14-2005, 03:32 PM
hey santhology, got everything worked out? hope you got your car back in a satisfied manner.

Muramasa
02-14-2005, 05:35 PM
Can't make it today. Valentines day. =).

santhology
02-14-2005, 06:15 PM
hey santhology, got everything worked out? hope you got your car back in a satisfied manner.

Yeah everything is good!! except the long ass wait!!LOL

rammsteinmatt
02-14-2005, 07:45 PM
just reminding...meet tonight hope y'all are comming but i guess muramasa is busyhopefully there will be more than 3, but whatever

Muramasa
02-17-2005, 03:47 PM
So whos going on Monday the 21st? Im gonna be there. Same time? 8:00PM?

santhology
02-17-2005, 04:40 PM

Ill be there for sure.. and i know Matt will to, Sorry about last time guys for the late notice but i had a date with the GF... LOL .. Plus i got my car back, so i can show off my STOCK EVO HA HA HA ... :D ..

rammsteinmatt
02-18-2005, 02:14 PM

Ill be there for sure.. and i know Matt will to, Sorry about last time guys for the late notice but i had a date with the GF... LOL .. Plus i got my car back, so i can show off my STOCK EVO HA HA HA ... :D ..

but its got new bearings and tranny or something, that thing must be uber fast, it has been in the shop for a month total being modified and tuned :wink: :D

im pretty sure dave and his friend will be there again, and maybe more people that he invites, dave was a good find he can bring tons of people cause hes in the know of evo owners.

santhology, that MR we saw when we went to lunch that day by the tea house place, that was dave i mentioned it last week and we figured it was him :D

rammsteinmatt
02-21-2005, 02:57 PM
ok, so im posting this early :wink: billy cant come tonight because hes getting a fuel pump installed in hacienda heights, so he asked the guy (500whp.com) if we can meet there, and he said yes, so i was thinking of going over there if y'all want to. we can meet like usual in the parking lok then convoy over there, or for those people that live close to hacienda heights, you can just meet directly there. but youll have to PM me for the address, as i dont think he wants to be public info.

hope y'all check this before comming and respond or PM. ill be on IM or checking for PM's and posts the rest of the afternoon, until about 7:30 or so. drop a message y0

rammsteinmatt
02-21-2005, 03:04 PM
ok, so his address isnt confidential anymore:

2907 la plata ave
hacienda heights, CA 91745

but ill still meet at the parking lot for those that are going to meet there, or dont read this, hopefull that will be one person at least. but im leaving at 820! dont be late

BOVBILLY
02-21-2005, 03:06 PM
I just want to thank Jeff for opening his house to us.

I will be there about, 7 or so, if anyone wants to roll down at that time, I will see you there. After the meet, I say we hit up some food!

P.S. PLEASE LETS BE COURTEOUS TO JEFF, ONCE AGAIN!

500whp
02-21-2005, 03:09 PM
Hey guys i dont mind anyone of you guys coming by and checking out how to install parts, but what i do mind is really loud cars acting stupid!

When you come please just turn off your car, or wait for the TT to turn your car off! Please dont go gas pedal happy, my neighbors alwasy tells me to be quite! So if you do do seomthing like that ill have to ask you to leave! Thanks

Muramasa
02-21-2005, 03:11 PM
Cant make it. I hate rain.

BOVBILLY
02-21-2005, 03:12 PM
U SUCK!

rammsteinmatt
02-21-2005, 03:13 PM
mapquest: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=2907+la+plata+ave&city=hacienda+heights&state=CA&zipcode=91745

if mapquest is wrong then i have billy's cell, and hopefully we can get there :roll:

santhology
02-21-2005, 03:13 PM
Well ill meet up at cal poly since i have class and then ill se what goes on ... just wondering how far is it from Poly ???

evod
02-21-2005, 03:16 PM
ok...so we're meeting at jeff's place...im jus gonna head straight over there w/ Eugene then...so I'll see all of you there. if it rains too much we can head to some drink places near by or something.

evod
02-21-2005, 03:17 PM
jeff's place is about 15min from cal poly, give him or me a call if you guys get lost. my number: 6263835165

BOVBILLY
02-21-2005, 03:21 PM
MEET AT JEFFS WITH ME!

rammsteinmatt
02-21-2005, 03:29 PM
man that was fast on the replies

BOVBILLY
02-21-2005, 03:31 PM
no shit!

MYFIRSTEVO
02-21-2005, 03:49 PM
im freaking bored. Whats going on today? I'm usually from the Irvine area but i want to find something to do.

BOVBILLY
02-21-2005, 03:54 PM
alvin, call me 714-620-5979

MYFIRSTEVO
02-21-2005, 03:59 PM
CALLING.

itsmeeeugene
02-21-2005, 08:54 PM
heading over right now!

rammsteinmatt
02-21-2005, 09:10 PM
heading over right now!
to jeff's house or cal poly? cause if youre going to cal poly, youll be there extremely early

500whp
02-22-2005, 12:33 AM
sorry guys it was at my house! Everyone left already total 4 Evos, 1 STi, and a 200SX showed up! =) installed 2 fuel pumps, and 1 VG =)

rammsteinmatt
02-22-2005, 01:27 AM
hey jeff thanks for having us over, the parts demo, and for the water :)

santhology, youre gonna get a STi right? pulls like a beast, even with 4 people in the car :shock:

500whp
02-22-2005, 01:50 AM

santhology, youre gonna get a STi right? pulls like a beast, even with 4 people in the car :shock:

yeah for sure any time! =)

evod
02-22-2005, 11:54 AM
sorry i couldn't make it guys...ended up at a dealership with my friend till about 10....then went to grab dinner and teach him how to drive stick for about an hr.... anyways....will see you guys next week.

itsnino
02-22-2005, 06:06 PM
cow poly represent. ive seen a white evo in the F-parking lots. i stare at it everyday when im looking for parking. PARKING SUX!!! well, i wish i could join u guys but i drive a friggin silverado. maybe when i get an evo (knocks on wood) hahaha... any of u guys in CIVIL ENGINEERING??? haha, jsut trying to find more connects for classes. :D

rammsteinmatt
02-22-2005, 06:35 PM
santhology does civil. just come anyways, look at me. i dont drive a silverado, but i sure dont drive an evo as well and i set this whole thing up. were nice people (unless billy comes j/k) and except santhology (he's uncivilized, sorry civil engineering satire just had to go for it because that is a pretty dumb saying)

but anyways, come out next monday at 8 in the M lot-and ya parking sucks a lot especially after closing that second parking lot :x

santhology
02-22-2005, 11:03 PM

Yeah thanks Jeff for just letting us show up at your house..

And hey i was thinking bout the STI its nice.. Thanks to that guy for the ride!!!

rammsteinmatt
02-25-2005, 03:16 PM
so whos all comming next monday (im doin this early :D ) and just a regular meet or y'all wanna go somewhere [insert place to go]

csa
02-25-2005, 07:49 PM
ill be in on monday... i dont think itll rain on that day.... can you guys confirm what time and exactly where in the parking lot will u guys meet? i am new to this and itll be my first time...

santhology
02-27-2005, 09:00 AM
ill be in on monday... i dont think itll rain on that day.... can you guys confirm what time and exactly where in the parking lot will u guys meet? i am new to this and itll be my first time...

Well the best one that can give directions is the one in charge of the Meet..LOL .. that would be matt... but i know that its at 8:00pm Mondays..i mean i can tell you how to get there but i just dont know the street names.. plus that M lot is hard to find .. even for me that i have gone to Cal Poly for like almost 2 years..LOL ..

Here are my lame ass Directions.. or the way that i get to school..

Taking the 10W Exit on Kellog, turn left, follow that road and stay on the right untill you merge onto that Other street ..and then just go all the way untill you like pass threw the whole darn school , after that big ass hill going down should be a Sign that says M lot turn right onto it,

There LOL... iam sure matt would help me out with better Directions..
Thanks matt.

Sergio.

Blaze
02-27-2005, 11:32 AM
I will try my best to be there this Monday.
Hopefully Dave is coming, so I can follow him.

Blaze
"Objects in the mirror are loosing"

itsmeeeugene
02-27-2005, 01:06 PM
ill try to get there too. not sure but ill see. :D

rammsteinmatt
02-27-2005, 01:35 PM
yes sergio, that was some good directions. there are really good directions on about page three of this thread.

anyways, its in the upper part of the M lot at 8pm on mondays. to get to the m lot you can get off at kellogg from the 10E/W and follow that road (kellogg)as it curves up (not through the stopsign) to university drive. follow university drive for ~.5 milesat which point it starts going up a large hill. that the crest it will veer left and there will be a stopsign. stop at the stopsign, then continue straight, this will go downhill for ~100 yards and come to another stopsign. 100 feet after this stopsign there is a right turn, TURN RIGHT. there will be a fork in the road about 100 feet later go right otherwise you will begoing into the cow farm. as you veer right follow along that road turning only when the road turns ~200 yards and if you followed these directions you will be within 20 feet of the meeting spot

so, if you are comming N/S on the 57 you get off at temple. go north on temple (or generally towards the 10 frwy on temple) for about a mile. when you get to the train tracks at valley (i think) youre about half way there. the next intersection will be south campus with a cal poly electric sign, DONT TURN HERE. after that street get into the right lane and in 1/4 mile you will turn right at university drive. continue along university for 1/2 mile as it tuists and turns through the farms, but when it straightens out and it looks like you are comming to civilization you need to slow down and look for a left turn into the parking lot. basically turn left into the parking lot and keep right (but dont turn right onto a different road). and i guess look for an evo or two depending on if youre early or not.]

now for our pals on the 71 (billy). take 71 north exit south campus (i havent tried this but theoretically it should work) exit south campus and head west (towards LA) then eventually you will get to temple, turn right, and follow directions above. you will be however starting from the point of south campus drive (where the electric sign is) and 1 street before turning right onto university

rammsteinmatt
02-27-2005, 01:38 PM
^well those directions are more comprehensive than i planned them to be, but anyways dave or jay are you comming?

(because dave brings blaze and thats 1 more person :D )

rammsteinmatt
02-28-2005, 02:55 PM
y'all better come tonight - or ill......probably do nothing to you :lol:

BOVBILLY
02-28-2005, 06:00 PM
I AM GOING.

SOMEONE, PLEASE GIVE ME DIRECTIONS FROM THE 71 NORHT!

rammsteinmatt
02-28-2005, 06:02 PM
I AM GOING.

SOMEONE, PLEASE GIVE ME DIRECTIONS FROM THE 71 NORHT!

bah, ive given you directions like at least 3 times! :x

rammsteinmatt
02-28-2005, 06:06 PM
ok last time (hopefully), 71 north exit valley go west (towards setting sun or LA) after ~1.5 miles (probably the first big street youll hit) is Temple, turn right. continue along temple until university drive, turn left

see above directions, or those on ~page 3 or in 626 meet thread for the detailed ending directions

billy, IM if you still have a problem

rammsteinmatt
02-28-2005, 06:09 PM
ok mapquest will pull through http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?pan=e&ovi=1&mapdata=OE4WNszgW9y5sLs1J87buHPYfOh17JyZb2NMbADLpx sRuMjdObKMRosr09cvTzKIDoUkBDduJx7r6Eqb2VfzIGrQufjG ttWN4BNmplLCAd15JE%2fiEuaqweXDNdt%2fWZsle0kgLnScBj D%2fV216GxgJW25ZFHjfrczQbhDyquEFkvIdN8pV%2bWXrnk5X 8qsOci98u9ywyb7nNG3W0hEy3oXxQyzbkb6Bsvtwzq6Plf%2bz ap%2bK5CkQb6bK4GY2Qmtlad1F1PnzX1ZgvS4%2bI2okTgqAXL Jf%2bSlS1mzARiPGR2iKKDUVEQ2WvLynoqc58LMHd%2ffwDqru RkGvcabrtjpLz%2b6LwK4GDyu4QeVuAT7APAS465bTioPjzFNo pA6%2b0gIg4z1q%2f3ag8OuWW8Fs5uYETtqDx19nCCNfhqnSms qkTstlr40y0Y8BKWJwYhMgrB6PN4tAB%2fFL7lOQjyUwLsj1xZ %2b1uGBpGj8i5Zs1UPRGCRvxTkGpjxdKykhueBhrqwv7qXYVvh n3Q2XRwl5P%2f4mfdKBVmC9is5z%2fkdBIhV5rJ9f%2bZyhCOk %2bbbfwC2Y8wzmhMZFJxT%2f9%2brUtzizvGexSmoQ15vQU8zv nTOPCPPZfRByvcmmb5Zqe5A6vaqSpU2wlqkrui

this shows the valley exit of the 71N, valley, temple, and the school.

the M lot is approximately where the "U" in "Univ" is on the map

csa
02-28-2005, 08:38 PM
ill try to come tonight... gotta work still right now, plus dinner, then ima pass up on american idol for the evo meet...

up to what time will people be chillin there so i have an idea if ever i might be a little late. thanks!

rammsteinmatt
02-28-2005, 08:59 PM
ill try to come tonight... gotta work still right now, plus dinner, then ima pass up on american idol for the evo meet...

up to what time will people be chillin there so i have an idea if ever i might be a little late. thanks!

like 930-945 maybe 10ish

rammsteinmatt
02-28-2005, 09:05 PM
hmm that link to mapquest is really big, anyone know how to make the hyperlink smaller?

Blaze
03-01-2005, 12:52 AM
I've an idea.

Let's combine the 909 and Poly meets one week out of each month.

I propose that we do this on the first thursday of each month and meet at the Denny's off of Millican in Ontario. This conincides with Empire Z (who also meets there at this time).

Thoughts??

Blaze

rammsteinmatt
03-01-2005, 01:19 AM
id be down with that, why was the meet a little small for you?

Blaze
03-01-2005, 01:24 AM
Actually small meets are pretty cool sometimes.

So let's plan for This coming Thursday.
8 PM @ the Dennys next to hooters of Millican in Ontario.

Empire Z will be there. As a result we have special permission to park in the rear lot (nearest to the 10 off ramp). This means the cops cannot harrass us etc.

I'll see how many 909ers can come and maybe we can steal a few OCers too.

Blaze

rammsteinmatt
03-01-2005, 01:28 AM
gah, thursdays. kinda busy :? i might only come late at best not that i really contribute to the evoness :roll: (at least its closer than OC)

rammsteinmatt
03-01-2005, 01:29 AM
gah, thursdays. kinda busy :? i might only come late at best, not that i really contribute to the evoness :roll: (at least its closer than OC)

Blaze
03-01-2005, 01:40 AM
gah, thursdays. kinda busy :? i might only come late at best, not that i really contribute to the evoness :roll: (at least its closer than OC)

..."too busy" :roll:

Did I mention H :shock: TERS is next door to Denny's??

rammsteinmatt
03-01-2005, 01:43 AM

..."too busy" :roll:

Did I mention H :shock: TERS is next door to Denny's??

what are you suggesting. and does your wife approve of that?

Blaze
03-01-2005, 01:45 AM
"What happens at hoosters, STAYS at hooters"

Besides, I'm just going for the wings! :wink:

rammsteinmatt
03-01-2005, 01:47 AM
"What happens at hoosters, STAYS at hooters"

Besides, I'm just going for the wings! :wink:

ooo, wings, gotta remember that "reason" for patronizing that fine dining establishment

evod
03-01-2005, 12:01 PM
millikan Jason? and yes...hooters...the best place for wings...of all sorts...

rammsteinmatt
03-01-2005, 02:07 PM
milliken(otherwise known as "that street in ontario by the airport)-the only street within 100 miles that resembles anthing like that word
ok so i drive a crappy car, but damnit i can spell street names that arent in a city close to mine :roll:

rammsteinmatt
03-01-2005, 02:08 PM
millikan Jason? and yes...hooters...the best place for wings...of all sorts...

so youre comming right? need you to listen to my tranny humm, you sounded real smart on monday

Muramasa
03-01-2005, 04:20 PM
oh crap. i missed the meet yesterday -_-"

rammsteinmatt
03-01-2005, 05:12 PM
oh crap. i missed the meet yesterday -_-"

bravo, i thought you were only going to come to 1 meet, find out we suck, and not come anymore. you should come to the meet on thursday in ontario, info in the 909 meet thread

BOVBILLY
03-01-2005, 05:13 PM
I will be there!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rammsteinmatt
03-01-2005, 05:15 PM
I will be there!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ya, you go everywhere... :wink:

rammsteinmatt
03-01-2005, 05:40 PM
last night i was talking about VG's and how i posted pics and a whole write up on them (because im an aeronautical engineering student, and i know more about aerodynamics than most people that post here)
http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5830&start=0
its about 3/4 the way down that first page

Blaze
03-01-2005, 08:31 PM
http://empirez.com/meeting/mapimage.gif

8:00pm

Denny's Restaurant

located at 715 N. Milliken Ave, Ontario CA, 91764.

It sits just North of the 10 Freeway (next to Hooters) before you reach the Ontario Mills Mall. Denny's has given us the O.K. for gathering in their parking lot so please use courtesy when entering. Thanks.

evod
03-01-2005, 10:06 PM
so youre comming right? need you to listen to my tranny humm, you sounded real smart on monday

i sounded smart....whoa....that's rare... i wonder what i did wrong... :?
hey jason!!! someone thinks i'm smart!!!

Blaze
03-01-2005, 11:30 PM

:shock:
"How do you know my language?"

http://www.familyguyquotes.com/images/adamwest_tn.jpg

rammsteinmatt
03-01-2005, 11:43 PM
^lol @ family guy

rammsteinmatt
03-01-2005, 11:54 PM

i sounded smart....whoa....that's rare... i wonder what i did wrong... :?

at any rate, you should come listen to my tranny. you dont have to say anything right, just make it sound right

evod
03-02-2005, 03:09 PM
i'm hungry.....and by the way matt....rammstein is awesome....keep forgetting to tell you that. my bro might be coming down to the ontario meet on thurs too....see you guys there.

itsnino
03-04-2005, 09:05 AM
i saw some evos at ontario, wish i had one already. just wanted to say thanks to matt for takin me from school :D and ill bring two jackets next time, it was super cold.

santhology
03-04-2005, 09:37 AM
i saw some evos at ontario, wish i had one already. just wanted to say thanks to matt for takin me from school :D and ill bring two jackets next time, it was super cold...

Hell yeah it was freaken cold... but it was worth the the time... Sorry i didnt get to meet you .. i left right when you guys got there...

itsnino
03-04-2005, 04:57 PM
i dont blame u. i was wearin shorts, wasnt a good idea :bigglasses:

rammsteinmatt
03-04-2005, 05:26 PM
anyone comming monday?

[nudges] jeff? [nudges]

and dave's friend with an MR

if its raining, i guess well meet somewhere indoors and therefore easier to find for all those that have problems finding the current place

rammsteinmatt
03-05-2005, 02:16 AM
so i need input on the cal poly meets, y'all wanna move them to a more conventional place, move the day, the time, or keep it the same because the middle of the freezing ass parking lot shows dedication, or for me to get an evo so i will fit in better. just lookin for feedback, and more people to come (the tools with empty promises dont really help the situation however)

santhology
03-05-2005, 09:33 AM
so i need input on the cal poly meets, y'all wanna move them to a more conventional place, move the day, the time, or keep it the same because the middle of the freezing ass parking lot shows dedication, or for me to get an evo so i will fit in better. just lookin for feedback, and more people to come (the tools with empty promises dont really help the situation however)

Man i acually like that Ontario meet i think maybe we could merge with them ... but like i dont know if it would be a weekly thing, do they meet every week?? if they do i think it would be cool and maybe some of the 909/951 would be able to stop by also IMO... That just one Idea..

Your right matt, being in that Parking lot in the middle of Cow Town were billy was amazed by hearing a freaken cow, shows major dedication, man you never missed a meet.. but that place seems hard to find and maybe should be relocated.(at least to a different lot) IMO Again. Another idea

itsmeeeugene
03-05-2005, 10:34 AM
im not sure about others but mondays suck for me just because its the start of the week. If we were to merge with other meets and get them on like the ending of the weeks(friday/sat) that would rock. and yeah hurry up and get your evo matt :P

rammsteinmatt
03-05-2005, 02:05 PM
hehe, i just checked, my school schedule permitts any night, but i might start work again (you know to buy that evo thing) so that might shoot my plans to hell

itsmeeeugene
03-05-2005, 07:25 PM
good job matt get that evo and become one of us :twisted:

rammsteinmatt
03-05-2005, 08:29 PM
good job matt get that evo and become one of us :twisted:

well, ima gonna have to caharge y'all a couple thousand for my organizing services, so i can get an evo :wink: or someone could help me get a job at their work :D

csa
03-06-2005, 05:28 AM
i might be down for the next meet, may it be at calpoly. let me know guys the plan for this comming week.

rammsteinmatt
03-06-2005, 01:32 PM
i might be down for the next meet, may it be at calpoly. let me know guys the plan for this comming week.

yes this monday it is at cal poly cause it is getting too late to change it, and still be a successful meet

itsmeeeugene
03-06-2005, 03:58 PM
ill try to head over tommorow. Not sure if i can though. :)

evod
03-07-2005, 02:33 PM
yo guys, i asked my friend who owns that little cafe down the street(on temple and pomona) and he said its cool for us to head there if you guys would like. they've got drinks and food and stuff...and we can head inside so we can actually hear each other through non-frozen ears... let me know if you guys would like to head there or not...i need to confirm with him.

itsmeeeugene
03-07-2005, 02:35 PM
im in, food rocks. :lol:

rammsteinmatt
03-07-2005, 02:40 PM
im in, food rocks. :lol:

o, i see you can only comitt if there is food involved.

billy and jeff, are you guys comming? or any of the 909ers?
im down for the cafe, but im more down with meeting at the usual spot first then going over after like 5 mins

BOVBILLY
03-07-2005, 02:41 PM
PROBABLY NOT. I HAVE WEDDING PLANNING ALL THIS WEEK. YIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE, I AM SO EXCITED :roll:

itsnino
03-07-2005, 02:45 PM
congratulations??? :wink: jk!!! goodluck billy!

BOVBILLY
03-07-2005, 02:47 PM
THANKS GUYS!

evod
03-07-2005, 03:12 PM
matt,
that sounds fine. so everyone meet at 8:00pm at the parking lot...those who are late head to TeaBreak(on the corner of Pomona and Temple, right next to the carl's jr). see you all there.

rammsteinmatt
03-07-2005, 03:19 PM
PROBABLY NOT. I HAVE WEDDING PLANNING ALL THIS WEEK. YIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE, I AM SO EXCITED :roll:

man shes already got you under her thumb, first the empire z meet, then this, and y'all ain't even hitched yet. j/k good luck and have fun planning

Blaze
03-07-2005, 03:30 PM

Can I paint "Just married" all over your evo?

rammsteinmatt
03-07-2005, 03:30 PM

Can I paint "Just married" all over your evo?

are you comming?

bogey8
03-07-2005, 03:47 PM
save your EVO - pre-nuptual agreement

Blaze
03-07-2005, 03:53 PM
are you comming?

Not tonight. I have a tuning session scheduled for 100 octane.

We need to work on combining these two meets at a mid-way point though. Maybe once per month.

Blaze

itsmeeeugene
03-07-2005, 06:34 PM
so anyone going tonight?

rammsteinmatt
03-07-2005, 06:36 PM
so anyone going tonight?

well it looks like me, you, dave, sergio as a minimum. that csa guy might come like he did last week :roll: and billy is a possibly-possibly not

santhology
03-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Yeah count me in, sounds good to me if we do head out to the cafe...

itsnino
03-07-2005, 07:29 PM
wish i can come but i have dinner with the fams tonight. its my sis' bday! gonna get drunk tonight :D hope u guys have a WARM and fun meet!

csa
03-07-2005, 08:21 PM
so anyone going tonight?

well it looks like me, you, dave, sergio as a minimum. that csa guy might come like he did last week :roll: and billy is a possibly-possibly not

nah, i didnt make it last week coz of work.. today i got work too, but ill make it a point to end work early so i can make it..

anybody got a cell # coz i might be a little late later... you can just hit me up on AIM, chizcwish74, ill be leaving it on, just in case you dont wanna post your number.

ill be in a grey evo MR. also, i am not familiar with calpoly area, but where about is the boba tea place? is it near little caesars and the sports bar area?

rammsteinmatt
03-07-2005, 08:34 PM
so anyone going tonight?

nah, i didnt make it last week coz of work.. today i got work too, but ill make it a point to end work early so i can make it..

anybody got a cell # coz i might be a little late later... you can just hit me up on AIM, chizcwish74, ill be leaving it on, just in case you dont wanna post your number.

ill be in a grey evo MR. also, i am not familiar with calpoly area, but where about is the boba tea place? is it near little caesars and the sports bar area?

the tea shop, when exiting the 57 N/S at temple will be at the bottom of the hill-past the sports bar/hotel/firestation-at pomona blvd. you will seea carls jr on the right as you come down the hill and you want to turn in to that mini-mall. the tea shop will be in the middle of the back of that place with ~4-5 evos out front :D

ill PM you my number

rammsteinmatt
03-07-2005, 08:56 PM
im comming in rock climbing (driving) shoes, with a change of shoes in the car. mainly cause i wanna see how they fair driving, and they need to be restretched out for rock climbing season

BOVBILLY
03-07-2005, 10:18 PM

TOO BAD, SHE BOUGHT IT FOR ME :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bogey8
03-07-2005, 10:28 PM

TOO BAD, SHE BOUGHT IT FOR ME :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

in that case, don't do anything to piss her off. :)

just messing w/ u. good luck w/ ur wedding plans.

500whp
03-08-2005, 01:05 AM
Good meet guys! about 10 cars showed up! =)

On the way back i raced a SKYLINE =) R34, took him on frist and part of 2nd then he just raped me =P Damn that felt great!!!!

EvoPwr
03-08-2005, 01:07 AM
he just raped me =P Damn that felt great!!!!

:poke: :huh: :yikes:

500whp
03-08-2005, 01:23 AM

Yes i was ahead for at least 3-5 seconds then all i saw was those 4 round lights =)

EvoPwr
03-08-2005, 01:28 AM

Yes i was ahead for at least 3-5 seconds then all i saw was those 4 round lights =)

:lol: yea those skylines will do that to us hehe

evod
03-08-2005, 02:07 AM
thought tonight was a pretty nice meet guys. glad to see a few more people coming out....hopefully this will continue. i'll talk to my friend about continuing having the meet at their cafe and if its alright. what do you guys think about the place? they also have food there and stuff. are we having a meet next week? got finals everyone...at least for those of us at cow poly...but yea...if we do hopefully shaun will come out next week. i'll post up the two sorry pictures later....if they're visible....i need a new battery...blah.

itsmeeeugene
03-08-2005, 02:43 AM
nice jeff. i wouldnt mind looking at those four round lights though... :lol:

evod
03-08-2005, 03:14 AM
pics...sorry for quality...next time i'll be sure to have my batteries charged

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/zkubidu/cal%20poly%20meet/123_2330.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/zkubidu/cal%20poly%20meet/123_2329.jpg

rammsteinmatt
03-08-2005, 02:10 PM
hey where's my evo II in those pics :D
im down for a meet next week, only got an aero final tues morning=no studying because aero is childs play. that cafe is real cool, and warm, and i guess easier to find :roll:

turnout was crazy yesterday, 8 evos, 10 people. that exceeded the empire z meet (at least when i got there) and rivaled the denny's meet for the dunlop meet

csa
03-08-2005, 02:42 PM
hehe, it was cool when we all together rolled out of the parking lot. but theew was only 4 evos going my way (towards the 57), and 2 evos going 57 north.

on the next meet, you guys wanna roll together somewhere.. its NOT that were gonna be cutting lanes and racing, but just roll together somewhere to hear other peoples cars and it just looks nice seeing 10 evos all together...

rammsteinmatt
03-08-2005, 02:48 PM
ya, that would be cool too (except me breaking the line :( ) but you would have to get there a little earlier on account of some of us having finals, and not wanting to really stay out that late

[edit] and we would have to find a place to go. so if you wanna do that, y'all gotta think of a place to go

santhology
03-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Nice meet yesterday.. iam was surprised that there were that many people there. That Cafe is Sweet!! i like it, It was nice meeting more people. i think iam up for next week gotta make sure though!!

Edit: Damn it Dave!! LOL .. your the only one with a camera and then we find out that it didnt have batteries... maybe next time...

rammsteinmatt
03-08-2005, 04:07 PM
ok, everyone bring their camera nad betweent he 10 of us maybe we can get one good pic :roll:

i got 5.0mp :D

itsmeeeugene
03-08-2005, 04:13 PM
lol matt, it really seems like you have nothing to do except post on here :lol: i checked here like every 5-10 minutes (and thats cuz im sick) and i see you post. no school for you either? :P

rammsteinmatt
03-08-2005, 04:25 PM
lol matt, it really seems like you have nothing to do except post on here :lol: i checked here like every 5-10 minutes (and thats cuz im sick) and i see you post. no school for you either? :P

psh...college, im never in school except like 2-4 hrs a day maybe a little more :D and i really have nothing better to do than post here, just look at my post count :roll:

and sergio, that honduh that parked behind you today was badass, im gonna get one of those instead of an evo :wink:

rammsteinmatt
03-08-2005, 05:52 PM

thought you checked every 5-10 mins, where are you?

itsmeeeugene
03-08-2005, 06:54 PM
haha i had to go drop stuff off :roll:

rammsteinmatt
03-08-2005, 08:02 PM
haha i had to go drop stuff off :roll:

thought you were sick, if you can leave the house for that, you can leave the house for school :D :D

rammsteinmatt
03-08-2005, 08:07 PM
some interesting trivia, about 1/3 of eugene's posts are in the cal poly thread.

just in case if you were ever wondering

itsmeeeugene
03-08-2005, 08:22 PM
i dont even post that much :P

evod
03-09-2005, 12:02 AM
i'm hungry...

rammsteinmatt
03-09-2005, 12:40 AM
and as you can see i was bored

[checks clock] 10:26 eh? i can see my percentage contribution to this thread thus far.... :D , ok here i go. gotta count 14 pages :?

rammsteinmatt
03-09-2005, 12:47 AM
81/202=40%

thats right im whoring on the posts in this thread (its also my thread though :) ). just at a quick glance i had 4 triple posts, and 2 were almost quadrouple posts :shock:

i just checked i have the 34th most posts out of 2101 members. damn im so bored, and i have a headache, and dave was hungary 20mins ago, hope he got some food. and i got the higest score on my calculus II midterm - 65%, they should fire that professor :D

EvoPwr
03-09-2005, 12:51 AM
81/202=40%

just at a quick glance i had 4 triple posts, and 2 were almost quadrouple posts :shock:

umm wouldnt all 4 be "almost" quadrouple posts?

rammsteinmatt
03-09-2005, 12:53 AM
81/202=40%

just at a quick glance i had 4 triple posts, and 2 were almost quadrouple posts :shock:

umm wouldnt all 4 be "almost" quadrouple posts?

ok, let me break it down. its 10:40 now, i have a headache, im tired, just waiting for family guy to start, and im bored as hell. this equates to me not caring the slighest bit :D

(but i did put a smiley for good measure)

EvoPwr
03-09-2005, 12:54 AM
lol i own all 3 seasons of family guy, its my favorite show :D

rammsteinmatt
03-09-2005, 01:08 AM
lol i own all 3 seasons of family guy, its my favorite show :D

so ill be stepping into poorness, wheni buy an evo, so i just watch it on cartoon network every night and sacrifice some sleep. you can sleep when you're dead. but i agree, its a really badass show

i just realized that i think i have posted like 40 times today, but then again my memory is starting to fail at my ripe age of 18, cause of all the hard cra i have to remember for engineering. so what if i design a plane that was designed because it lookied like it could handle the load.....argh i digress and my head is still splitting, but family guy will be on in 1 min so its all good :D but my head still hurts :(

EvoPwr
03-09-2005, 01:10 AM
you can sleep when your dead :shock:

rammsteinmatt
03-09-2005, 01:13 AM

ok so it wont techincally be sleep because you're in fact dead, but you can probably infer what im talking about, use your brain, which in my case still really really hurts, i should probably take tylenol or something like that

EvoPwr
03-09-2005, 01:16 AM

ok so it wont techincally be sleep because you're in fact dead, but you can probably infer what im talking about, use your brain, which in my case still really really hurts, i should probably take tylenol or something like that

oh oh excedrin (sp) works really good, especially with a bottle of jack!

rammsteinmatt
03-09-2005, 01:21 AM

oh oh excedrin (sp) works really good, especially with a bottle of jack!

already took advil, first thing i could find. and i dont think jack and excedrin are friends

santhology
03-09-2005, 01:30 AM

psh...college, im never in school except like 2-4 hrs a day maybe a little more :D and i really have nothing better to do than post here, just look at my post count :roll:

and sergio, that honduh that parked behind you today was badass, im gonna get one of those instead of an evo :wink:

LOL .. dude that thing is so sweet.. and since it has so many graphics i bet its fast!!!

csa
03-09-2005, 03:05 AM
man i wanted some of those evo meet pics on my myspace.. thats gonna be tight... next time next time...

rammsteinmatt
03-09-2005, 06:32 PM
dave check your PM's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or ill just call you tommorow i guess if i dont hear from you :roll:

csa
03-12-2005, 07:29 PM
hey guys, any plans for this comming monday? the last place was alright, plus maybe we can meet up a little earlier and drive around the area all together... i can tag along one of my friends too with a evo MR too.

santhology
03-12-2005, 11:57 PM
hey guys, any plans for this comming monday? the last place was alright, plus maybe we can meet up a little earlier and drive around the area all together... i can tag along one of my friends too with a evo MR too.

Well i have a final that day at 6pm so iam still going to the meet. i think Matt is gonna be there also for sure... so as far as i know its still on.. i like that caffe also .. but we dont know if Dave made arrangements

rammsteinmatt
03-13-2005, 03:41 PM

ok day-before reminder

chris (im pretty sure thats youre name, im sorry im kinda slow with names), we were all there earlier, so we can roll whenever you get there, but keep in mind that some people have finals the next day, so getting there earlier would be cool. yes, bring your evo friends if you can so our meet grows :D .

sergio and i went for a drive last thursday, well talk about it monday night :wink:

Blaze
03-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Darn, I wanna go.

Sadly my car is not allowed on public roads anymore due to an unspecified smog alteration.

Will you guys laugh at me if i show up in Nikes and a stickie that reads, "My other ride is an EVO."

rammsteinmatt
03-13-2005, 05:48 PM
Darn, I wanna go.

Sadly my car is not allowed on public roads anymore due to an unspecified smog alteration.

Will you guys laugh at me if i show up in Nikes and a stickie that reads, "My other ride is an EVO."

bring the ///M, just remember whatever you show up in it'll be better than the EVO I that im driving around (except maybe mass transit, but those busses are getting pretty nice)

Blaze
03-14-2005, 12:45 AM
Darn, I wanna go.

bring the ///M, just remember whatever you show up in it'll be better than the EVO I that im driving around (except maybe mass transit, but those busses are getting pretty nice)

Mass transit busses have that new air ride system. It's hard to compete with. :wink:

csa
03-14-2005, 03:44 AM

ok day-before reminder

chris (im pretty sure thats youre name, im sorry im kinda slow with names), we were all there earlier, so we can roll whenever you get there, but keep in mind that some people have finals the next day, so getting there earlier would be cool. yes, bring your evo friends if you can so our meet grows :D .

sergio and i went for a drive last thursday, well talk about it monday night :wink:

ya matt, its me chris. will there be a definite time you guys will be thre? i might arrive anywhere from 8 to 9.

csa
03-14-2005, 03:48 AM
oh yea guys, yesterday (saturday) i saw 4 evo MRs in one day. thats like 4 out of 1,000 in the US. first was this red evo MR at a honda meet at arcadia. 2nd was another red MR when i went to the ontario races that night. another silver MR i was supposed to race at the ontario races (cops arrived though), and last is the MR i see everyday in my garage. what are the odds of seeing 4 in one day?

regular evos i think i saw one at the honda meet, and two more at the ontario races. hehe, so 3 more regular evo 8.

caLi4G63
03-14-2005, 09:30 AM
^ Hey what's up Chris, it's Alex with the Rally Red MR, I met you at the Honda-Tech.com meet in Arcadia. It was nice meeting you, what time is this Cal Poly meet gonna be tonight (Monday)? I hope it's early cause I'm working graveyard right now and I can't make it if it's too late. Shoot me a PM to let me know. :D

rammsteinmatt
03-14-2005, 01:08 PM
oh yea guys, yesterday (saturday) i saw 4 evo MRs in one day. thats like 4 out of 1,000 in the US. first was this red evo MR at a honda meet at arcadia. 2nd was another red MR when i went to the ontario races that night. another silver MR i was supposed to race at the ontario races (cops arrived though), and last is the MR i see everyday in my garage. what are the odds of seeing 4 in one day?

regular evos i think i saw one at the honda meet, and two more at the ontario races. hehe, so 3 more regular evo 8.

there is a proper thread for evo signtings, and you might not want to post your street racing activites on a public board, and certainly not in the cal poly meet section. the cal poly clan would not like to be associated wit street racing, as we would like to increase participation at the meets, but not participation from those with ticket books and light bars.

caLi4G63: the meet starts at 8pm and goes to about 10pm every monday. i think you should call in sick to work :D

santhology
03-14-2005, 02:37 PM
So are we meeting at the Tea Break.. or at the M lot... ?? still heading out today.. Yeah.. Matt and i took this drive that was freaken Sweet!!!!!

rammsteinmatt
03-14-2005, 02:46 PM
im thinkin M-lot, because we havent confirmed tea break yet. what time are you getting out of your final, cause ill pick you up like last week, but ill be rockin a BMW tonight. bling bling, not really

luckily its not raining/wet tonight, we can go for a little drive if y'all want. and hopefully itll be a little warmer tonight, cause its pretty warm today (minus the stupid wind)

santhology
03-14-2005, 02:56 PM
im thinkin M-lot, because we havent confirmed tea break yet. what time are you getting out of your final, cause ill pick you up like last week, but ill be rockin a BMW tonight. bling bling, not really

luckily its not raining/wet tonight, we can go for a little drive if y'all want. and hopefully itll be a little warmer tonight, cause its pretty warm today (minus the stupid wind)

Well i dont know i might get out earlier just because its a final which is really easy .. so iam not sure... You rolling in a BMW?? Sweet!!!!!

rammsteinmatt
03-14-2005, 02:58 PM
[napoleon dynamite voice] heck yeah! [/voice]
i told you about it on thurs, so if you wanna kick it in bldg 17 ill pick you up, or you can walk to your car and sit there doing nothing in the cold :D

csa
03-14-2005, 05:53 PM

there is a proper thread for evo signtings, and you might not want to post your street racing activites on a public board, and certainly not in the cal poly meet section. the cal poly clan would not like to be associated wit street racing, as we would like to increase participation at the meets, but not participation from those with ticket books and light bars.

caLi4G63: the meet starts at 8pm and goes to about 10pm every monday. i think you should call in sick to work :D

hehe my bad.. anyhow, ill try to make it tonight.. i think i might have a couple errands, but as much as possible, i wanna go to the meet.

hey alex, yea, its tonight. just keep posted on the board. ill log in again about 6pm later on again, if i dont see any post from you, ill hit u up any let you know about the meet.

oh yea alex, how did did it take u to install your intake? i went to the how-to installations DIY for the HKS RS intske, it shows that it takes about 3 hours to install.. did it take that long for yours?

also, where did u get your MBC? locally or online? i think it would be cheaper if i get it locally at a shop, and pay them to install it (i dont have time to install it), rather than get it online then pay the shop to install it.
seems like a boost gauge ill be needing now, since the stock MR only goes til 1.5 bar. errrrr...

chris

csa
03-14-2005, 09:15 PM
any news on whres it gonna be at officially? tea house or calpoly? 8pm?

rammsteinmatt
03-14-2005, 09:33 PM
m lot 8 pm-call my cell if you need help

caLi4G63
03-14-2005, 09:45 PM
Chris, It does not take 3hrs to install the HKS RS intake, if you do the MBC and HKS RS install at the same time you would save a lot of time since it's a great time to do both. Yes, get a boost gague, you will need one, mount it where it will be easy to see. I got my Hallman MBC online for $90 shipped I have the PRO-RX but they should all work great. Let me know if you have any Q's, I'm heading out to work right now so I won't be able to make the meet tonight.

rammsteinmatt
03-15-2005, 01:33 PM
the meet last night was a wild success, too bad nobody but sergio and i went :? . i even rocked my bimmer out there, but i guess y'all are too cool for cal poly meets. j/k next week hopefully there will be more than 2 comming. dave you have no excuse next week :wink:

evod
03-15-2005, 02:32 PM
heh...haha....hahahahaha...sorry....guilty as charged. hey man...its rare that i study....let alone study for more than a few minutes at a time. anyhow...let me know if and when you guys would like to go to teabreak to meet. i'll give my friend a call and ask him to keep the place open a bit later for us.

hmm..i thought more people were going to meet yesterday? whelp..next week for sure....

oh yea...was wondering...would any of you guys be interested in a private track day? there's a few track days going on next month and in may...i'm trying to attend as much as possible. thing is that a few of my friends and i came up with the idea of a private track day. maybe 20 members running on our own terms and everything. half hour sessions with only 10 people each run....on the condition that everyone drive WITHIN their limits....we don't want accidents or nething. just for fun....

rammsteinmatt
03-15-2005, 03:17 PM
^^^^^what would be the approx cost? and can i borrow someone's evo? (j/k i could rock my bimmer maybe (gots to ask the parents :D ))

rammsteinmatt
03-15-2005, 03:28 PM
o, for y'all who [never] check this thread :x we have to decide on a joint meet with the 909 crew. this will be a once a month deal, in about the ontario area, maybe somewhere a little farther from the cops. but keep that in mind, cause the 909ers drive far to our meets, and we drive far to their meets. this monthly meet can be on a monday (and replace one of our meets each month) or it can be another day of the week, so on that week that is decided will have a cal poly meet on monday, joint meet, and 909 meet on friday (or whenever they meet). and after reading this i realized it is probably really confusing, i guess we can put it off another week :? or we can discuss it here :D

another thing to keep in mind is gathering more people for the regular monday cal poly meets, dave saved us 2 weeks ago with the meet spot and like 4 more people.

and the last thing hopefully, think of stuff to do. dont get me wrong, talking in the parking lot is fun and all, but after a while it will grow old if new members are not being brought in or there is nothing planned to do. sergio and i have found a place to go driving around. chris wants to go for a drive (legally or otherwise, it seems)

um, so keep these in mind (but it will probably be the same 3 people reading this and doing the work :? )

Blaze
03-15-2005, 03:35 PM
If anyone is intersted, there are going to be 7-10 EVOs meeting up for the 909 meet this Friday at 7PM.

You guys are, of course, always welcome.
Please refer to the 909 thread for details, or PM me.

Blaze

rammsteinmatt
03-15-2005, 03:43 PM
If anyone is intersted, there are going to be 7-10 EVOs meeting up for the 909 meet this Friday at 7PM.

You guys are, of course, always welcome.
Please refer to the 909 thread for details, or PM me.

Blaze

im going :D
sergio better be going
and at least some of the cal poly crew shopuld come. its not really that far its only like 30 miles from cal poly :? :D

[edit] hehe, i got 666 posts right now :twisted:

Blaze
03-15-2005, 03:52 PM
[edit] hehe, i got 666 posts right now :twisted:

The power of Christ compels you! :shock:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39904000/jpg/_39904444_exorcist203.jpg

rammsteinmatt
03-19-2005, 12:59 AM
ok, so its friday (not much longer though) and if i dont start reminding y'all about the meet on monday then we'll have turnout like last week :(

usual time and place unless otherwise noted, if rain is forecasted check here for meet instructions (unless y'alll like standing in the rain)

and try to make it, we have to discuss a joint meet with the 909/951 crew

rammsteinmatt
03-20-2005, 01:47 PM
bump

evod
03-20-2005, 03:35 PM
let me know if you guys want to meet at TeaBreak again and I'll let my friend know. shall b there this week =) see you guys there....

santhology
03-20-2005, 03:51 PM
let me know if you guys want to meet at TeaBreak again and I'll let my friend know. shall b there this week =) see you guys there....

Hey i like Tea Break... iam in for the next meet, but i was just wondering when is the 909/551 and Calpoly meet going to take place??

itsmeeeugene
03-20-2005, 04:20 PM
yeah whens that combo meet gonna happen?

rammsteinmatt
03-20-2005, 05:54 PM
when we plan it, i was going to discuss it last week but nobody came, so id assume were going to talk about it this monday comming up. especially if blaze comes :wink:

teabreak is fine with me if y'all want to meet there, it seems to be warmer :D

csa
03-21-2005, 12:20 AM
im pretty much down from tomorrow at tea break, most likely i wont be working at that time... lets make a list of whos comming tomorrow at tea break, plus what percentage will you be there most likely...

1. chris (grey MR) 75%

csa
03-21-2005, 12:20 AM
i checked the weather forecast and it shows that it should NOT be raining tomorrow evening... next rain will be tuesday evening til thursday..

itsnino
03-21-2005, 02:20 PM
i hope yall did well on ur finals. this sux that we only get a 1 week break. i hope by the time school starts again i would be driving an evo or at least be close to closing a deal on one!

cow poly rocks!!! or should i say smells.

itsnino
03-21-2005, 02:22 PM
regarding the tea break meeting today, i want to try and make it. would it be cool if my homie takes his STi? hopefully it doesnt rain today, if not next week!

rammsteinmatt
03-21-2005, 03:10 PM
STi's are welcome, they seem to be a cool enough bunch.

dave, is it at tea break or the parking lot. i'll check both or call you around 8 if there is no post regarding the spot