PDA

View Full Version : our airforce at best *vid*

ultraflip
12-05-2005, 01:41 PM
USAF marshalling a JET!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7277237949478865897&q=usaf

Terry S
12-05-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm in the Marine Reserves down at Miramar and i'm in the Powerline shop of an F/A-18 squadron (one of our jobs is to launch the aircraft; the air force calls it marshaling).

If some guy in my shop were to do that, they would be NJP'ed and sent to work on trucks or some crap like that.

That video pisses me off. Alot. The Air Force is just a big fucking waste of money. All of the appropriations for the air force needs to be given to the Marines. :tickedoff:

Terry S

speedracer2169
12-05-2005, 02:01 PM
I'm in the Marine Reserves down at Miramar and i'm in the Powerline shop of an F/A-18 squadron (one of our jobs is to launch the aircraft; the air force calls it marshaling).

If some guy in my shop were to do that, they would be NJP'ed and sent to work on trucks or some crap like that.

That video pisses me off. Alot. The Air Force is just a big fucking waste of money. All of the appropriations for the air force needs to be given to the Marines.* :tickedoff:

Terry S

+1 damn pretty boys

ultraflip
12-05-2005, 02:16 PM
y'all are haters.. you swear like you've never goofed off ever before in your life...

gofaster87
12-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Everybody fucks around and tries to make light of their situation. This could have been staged by the cameraman and they could have known each other. Dont tell us how hard the Marine Corp is, Ive already served my time and you wouldnt believe the shit active duty and reserve units pull. I know plenty of forward observers, recon and snipers that do funny shit. Shit us stinger gunners always made things a little more interesting especially when its a small unit and everyone is like family.

silvery_eagle
12-05-2005, 02:43 PM
sexy... >.

evo_chip
12-05-2005, 08:41 PM
im stationed at miramar too, are you that sgt. I talked to a while back at the mc'd parking lot?

That video pisses me off. Alot. The Air Force is just a big fucking waste of money. All of the appropriations for the air force needs to be given to the Marines.* :tickedoff:

Terry S

909Evo
12-05-2005, 11:30 PM
As one of the flyboys you dislike so much let me ask you a question...

What did he do wrong? He marshalled the jet.... right? I mean, sure... it wasn't the "normal" way to do it, but he still did it. Nobody got hurt, nothing went wrong, hell it probably made some peoples day.

Thats why everyone thinks you jarheads are stuck up... you think because you go through a slightly harder (albiet it still easy) boot that you guys are god's gift to following orders. Thanks to the people in the other branches who think outside the box, the one's who ask... "Why am I charging this machine gun nest again?"

HooYAH, not hoorah.... :knuppel2:

ultraflip
12-06-2005, 07:34 AM

What did he do wrong? He marshalled the jet.... right? I mean, sure... it wasn't the "normal" way to do it, but he still did it. Nobody got hurt, nothing went wrong, hell it probably made some peoples day.

Thats why everyone thinks you jarheads are stuck up... you think because you go through a slightly harder (albiet it still easy) boot that you guys are god's gift to following orders. Thanks to the people in the other branches who think outside the box, the one's who ask... "Why am I charging this machine gun nest again?"

HooYAH, not hoorah.... :knuppel2:

thank you... nice to see a fellow fly boy out here

Dmoney
12-06-2005, 11:12 AM
hmm we have flyboys, jarheads,but no Squids on socal?

haha im a grunt =(

silvery_eagle
12-06-2005, 02:08 PM
do we have sponge bob in socal?

909Evo
12-06-2005, 06:12 PM
emperorgp is an ex squid...

evo_chip
12-06-2005, 08:06 PM
squid right here, just got stuck showing marines how to properly fix F-18's. 4g63powerd is an ex squid, and 559evo is also a squid

RanDEVO
12-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Fly boy here.. stationed in England... i've seen that happen in more than one occasion.. Its still good stuff O0 Go F-15s! :mitsu:

slow_evo
12-08-2005, 05:12 PM

HooYAH, not hoorah....* :knuppel2:

+1

I agree with you 100%.

evo_chip
12-08-2005, 08:32 PM

its not all jarines, I was on deployment(cruise) with a marine squadron and half of those guys messed around as much as we did. our plane captains used to race to see who got there bird to the catapult first, I was a final checker/troubleshooter and even took soda bribes to rush my inspection, lol(got to do what you got to do for a nice cold coke in the gulf) .
HooYAH, not hoorah....* :knuppel2: