PDA

View Full Version : the evo's got some competition now

rammsteinmatt
12-11-2005, 11:53 PM
hell yeah it does, just brought it home friday afternoon

http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/11425/normal_CIMG2664.JPG

ha, its got a push button start (key doesnt have to be in the ignition) and a fly-by-wire gearshift that looks like it got lifted from little johnny's gaming system

also, the electric motor has 295 tq from 0-1600 rpm. that's evo-raping power right there.
yes it merges onto the freeway at 65 (surprising to me)

i even thought of a good license frame: "my other car can beat your car" :2funny:

SpdyEvo02
12-11-2005, 11:56 PM
nice

Blaze
12-11-2005, 11:56 PM
Wow. Now your mom and dad have something to fight over.
I can't believe a Hybrid is sitting in your garage as apposed to their bimmer. :uglystupid2:

EVOate909
12-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Wow.* *Now your mom and dad have something to fight over.
I can't believe a Hybrid is sitting in your garage as apposed to their bimmer. :uglystupid2:

they're waiting for matt to move out....

then finally the HKS turbo can be installed :uglystupid2: :grin: :grin:

rammsteinmatt
12-12-2005, 12:04 AM
and i figure i could beat it in the 1/4 even if it had a 1/8 head start :2funny:

the turning radius is ssssssoooooooooooooo nice. too bad for the evo, its great to pull into a parking lot and go into a space without a 3+ pt turn. and its got a back-up camera, how cool and semi-worthless is that?

yes, the bimmer is banished to the outside with a car cover on it.

hmm, maybe i'll bring it to the meet on monday

for the record; mitsu new car smeall (evo) is WAY better than toyota new car smell. geeze, i cant wait for it to leave (ironically enough)

tabio42
12-12-2005, 12:31 AM
You should talk to some of the EE guys at your school about the Prius. Maybe they can attach 8 more batteries and 40 giant capacitors to it and make it go 0 to burned out front tires in 5 seconds.

rammsteinmatt
12-12-2005, 12:36 AM
You should talk to some of the EE guys at your school about the Prius. Maybe they can attach 8 more batteries and 40 giant capacitors to it and make it go 0 to burned out front tires in 5 seconds.

ha!

i dunno the EE's are some shifty looking people.

i'll put a turbo on the evo, and a capacitor and same more NiMH bateries O0