PDA

View Full Version : Christmas gifts for significant others....

Howie
12-16-2005, 02:41 PM
What's everyone getting their significant others this year for Christmas??? Muellerized coilovers don't count. :-P

Bills Evo
12-16-2005, 02:48 PM
I'm getting my wife a new stereo for her evo, that is after she gets it back from the body shop! Actually her first Xmas present is the $500 deductible to get it out of the shop, then she gets the stereo. Ahh, the price we pay to maintain marital bliss. She's worth it. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

bcmind
12-16-2005, 03:11 PM
Sony T7

DTunedEvoX
12-16-2005, 03:17 PM
Photo Printer to compliment her new digital camera she got on her birthday ... :smitten:

Dunno bout the other significant other ... Havent figured it out yet ... :-\

rOxYeVoPiNaY
12-16-2005, 03:19 PM
i'm getting him...oh wait i cant say it..he's on the forums too X]

j_nizzle
12-16-2005, 04:34 PM
something shitty, so they dont expect much from you next year or better yet, nothing at all!

Macky
12-16-2005, 05:24 PM
the pill. lots of it.

silvery_eagle
12-16-2005, 06:14 PM
some Tiffany... :(

hksevo8
12-16-2005, 06:20 PM
I got my wife pregnant.

Racing Chick
12-16-2005, 06:26 PM
I got my hubby a new MR :smitten: :smitten:

EvolvedMCC
12-17-2005, 03:17 PM
a downpipe and drop.

evo_chip
12-17-2005, 06:49 PM
1/2 ct. diamond earings, a diamond necklace, and a avenue 9 watch

ultraflip
12-19-2005, 08:13 AM
i got her a pea coat.. er something.... whatever she asked for or pointed at... i usually get it anyway

suyfergirl
12-19-2005, 12:46 PM
I'm getting Jeff..

haha you don't get to know Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :2funny:

I promise it'll be good, and I've already given you your hint! AND it's soemthing I know you want really bad.

bogey8
12-19-2005, 01:37 PM
for xmas - nothing. she already spent all my money buying presents for everyone else. :-(

but since it's also her b-day, I'm obligated to get her something. I don't know yet.

The Emperor
12-19-2005, 01:53 PM
got her a Burberry Bubble jacket, and a pair of 7 A pocket jeans

Blaze
12-19-2005, 02:25 PM
Something called a Dooney Burke purse (sp?) and a pair of boots.

Sadly she's been doing a lot of shopping for herself lately and purchased most of the things I intended to buy for her. So lately I'm not certain what she'll ACTUALLY wind up with.... >:(

Maybe she's like a new turbo for my car? :coolsmiley:

Terry S
12-19-2005, 04:19 PM
When buying for the wifey, remember this:

1. Keep it sparklie
2. Keep it pricey
3. Keep it classy

If nothing seems to work, buy her nothing. She'll let you know exactly what she wants when she starts yelling at you.

Terry S

itsnino
12-20-2005, 10:42 AM
as an early christmas gift i got her the new video ipod and a denim jacket. she thinks thats it but im getting her a $$$$$ gift card to hollister (shes addicted).

she got me a new "tool" - for those that know what ROOR is :coolsmiley:
also, at venice beach she got me a bob marley hoody that some eccentric guy made for me and some more things that she wont let me open till christmas.

christmas isnt about presents, its about the birth of Jesus. (thats y we gave our gifts early, hahahaha)

silvery_eagle
12-20-2005, 10:50 AM
ok its comfirmed.... i'm going to get nitendo DS from krillin for her.. :P along with the dog game thingy

BUDLoNG
12-20-2005, 11:47 AM
a house call from dr. kevorkian

suyfergirl
12-23-2005, 11:04 AM
okay, so I'm mad, cause I got my present for Jeff (ApexStrafer) last week. Come to find out, his freaking dad (whom I will say I really like) bought him the same thing!!!!!!! BASTARD! So, I returned Jeff's Sirius Satillite and head unit, and got him something COMPLETELY off the wall. I hope he still likes it. I'm so bummed though, I wanted to be the one to get Jeff what everyone knew he really wanted. :( So he could say, oh, and Kara got me waht I reallly was hoping for, so now I can listen to Stern! Nope, now it's going to be, oh and Kara got me _________... nothing I had been asking for but it's cool anyway. (maybe)

has this happened to anyone else?

Terry S
12-23-2005, 11:14 AM
okay, so I'm mad, cause I got my present for Jeff (ApexStrafer) last week.* Come to find out, his freaking dad (whom I will say I really like) bought him the same thing!!!!!!!* BASTARD!* So, I returned Jeff's Sirius Satillite and head unit, and got him something COMPLETELY off the wall.* I hope he still likes it.* I'm so bummed though, I wanted to be the one to get Jeff what everyone knew he really wanted. :(* *So he could say, oh, and Kara got me waht I reallly was hoping for, so now I can listen to Stern!* Nope, now it's going to be, oh and Kara got me _________...* nothing I had been asking for but it's cool anyway.* (maybe)

has this happened to anyone else?

My parents and my wife both bought me the exact same model of electric shaver last christmas.* :2funny:

I had been asking for a new one and neither checked. I just ended up returning the one my parents bought and used the money to buy groceries* :-(

Terry S

WavMixer
12-23-2005, 12:09 PM
I bought Mrs. Wav a really nice sweater with fur on the coller, but gave it to her early to wear to the Christmas party. I still have the big present hidden from her... A heart shaped white gold necklace with lots of diamonds for the BLING effect. She gave me a day tracking my car at WSIR.

909Evo
12-24-2005, 01:43 PM
A choker with a diamond holding it in the center... then from the diamond there is a long dangle strand, from the strand there are like 5 diamonds that dangle off that... then on the bottom of the strand there is yet another stone.

She got me a Hallman MBC, and a Defi boost gauge with a autometer steering column holder.

Bills Evo
12-24-2005, 02:05 PM
I got an evo IX MR!
She got an '05 evo VIII! It got crunched a bit and she should get it out of the shop the 26th or 27th.

*chris*
12-24-2005, 05:05 PM
the oc season1 (god i hate those shows, but she frickin loves them)
panasonic head unit (her clarion or whatever took a dive)

she still wants to learn manual really bad ....dunno if im THAT generous. afterall it is MY evolution.

evo_chip
12-24-2005, 06:42 PM
she still wants to learn manual really bad ....dunno if im THAT generous. afterall it is MY evolution.

thats what rentals are for, lol