PDA

View Full Version : Got pulled over and cops gave me 3 choices

Evoegg
12-19-2005, 06:00 PM
Long story to short: some Evo haters cut me off and hit the break hard. but it was fine by me coz i know my break pads are no joke. so I didnt fully stop, just keep about 1m distance and slowly backed-off. I then moved to left lane at the traffic and when the light turns green I saw cops behind me about 4 cars away at right side lane.

THEN HE PULL ME OVER .......................................... said

1) I should keep distance with the car in front of me
2) My exhaust is illegal (stock everything)
3) asked me to pull up my window (5%) and said its too dark

asked me which ticket do I want. BUT before I can make my choice... he just left and come back with tint ticket (fix) ..... man I was thinking fight for my exhaust since its all stock.. but he gave me tint instead of exhaust.... and I HATE EVO HATERS...

I seriously shouldnt got this ticket... wasn't my fault at all..... even the 95 accord in front of me at the traffic light has no registration and freakin loud exhaust and he got away from it(when I got pulled over, this guy also pulled over and finally he figures it wasnt for him then jet away)...

I now going to buy 2 front windows and going to keep my tinted one....

LA SUCKS

Ricardon
12-19-2005, 06:05 PM
o rly?

Blaze
12-19-2005, 06:06 PM
So your windows were illegally tinted...
and you're saying you SHOULDN'T have gotten a ticket for it?

Evoegg
12-19-2005, 06:09 PM

well, I mean I shouldnt be pulled over for being too close to that evo hater ......... >:(

and that cop wasnt sure about my tinted window coz he was way back and it was 9pm ... he asked me to roll up for him (can I say no next time?)

sad

Blaze
12-19-2005, 06:17 PM
You seem like someone in need of the WavMixer school of identity.

Your problem is clear. You drive a high profile vehicle.
The solution is stealth. I'll post a pic in a minute.

well, I mean I shouldnt be pulled over for being too close to that evo hater ......... >:(

and that cop wasnt sure about my tinted window coz he was way back and it was 9pm ... he asked me to roll up for him (can I say no next time?)

sad

Evoegg
12-19-2005, 06:24 PM
well that is true, evo is high profile... time to get lancer bumper and trunk =)

well I just hate those Evo haters... I was omw home after dinner and about to sleep lol ~

Blaze
12-19-2005, 06:26 PM
S.T.E.A.L.T.H.
If you look it up, you'll find these pictures in the dictionary...

http://archive.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album392/DSC03244.sized.jpg
http://archive.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album441/right.sized.jpg
http://archive.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album104/Boost.sized.jpg

WavMixer
12-19-2005, 07:12 PM
You seem like someone in need of the WavMixer school of identity.

Your problem is clear. You drive a high profile vehicle.
The solution is stealth. I'll post a pic in a minute.

sad

Psst psst blaze... It's the WavMixer School of Identity. We hung Wavemixer, casterated him, them fed him to the wolves. There is no Wavemixer on this site ;)

Blaze
12-19-2005, 07:17 PM
Fixxed.

ey stil lernk spell betta so0n.

Macky
12-19-2005, 07:23 PM
you should have kept your cool and not tail the hater. you already know the car is a high profile car, and you were illegaly tinted. sniffing the hater's rear end was the last thing you wanted to do.

you should have just let him go. and the cop would [i]probably[.i] never have cared. he saw you driving recklessly (tailgating) and that was reason enough for him to pull you over.

Coolguy949
12-19-2005, 07:55 PM
well that is true, evo is high profile... time to get lancer bumper and trunk =)

well I just hate those Evo haters... I was omw home after dinner and about to sleep lol ~

what's an evo hater?

genrec
12-19-2005, 08:36 PM

what's an evo hater?

you knw..those guys.....the evo haters, they look and smell funnny..... :twisted:

Miss Evo8
12-19-2005, 08:50 PM

what's an evo hater?

The Honda owners with the Aluminum shopping cart wing, APC exhaust, Altezza lights......wishing they where US!!!!!! :2funny:

kcross
12-19-2005, 09:07 PM
a cop in huntington beach did the same thing to my friend in his 330ci

1) a ticket for running a red light
2) a tint ticket
3) both

the answer was pretty simple.

Evoegg
12-20-2005, 12:48 AM
a cop in huntington beach did the same thing to my friend in his 330ci

1) a ticket for running a red light
2) a tint ticket
3) both

the answer was pretty simple.

number 3 ? haha

sad if its ture and lucky if he got number 2 !!

Evoegg

gunnerman
01-24-2006, 12:30 PM
those guys are punks

R3dline
01-24-2006, 12:38 PM
Hope everything turns out well for you!

Miss Evo8
01-25-2006, 10:01 PM
Trial by declaration!

SpexSpeed
02-15-2006, 12:02 PM
sorry man.......best of luck

Evoegg
02-21-2006, 07:33 PM
Thanks man, everything is done now. paid $15 for inspect $10 for the court.

$5.25 for Goo Gone

banananut
03-01-2006, 02:58 AM
Nice. Plan on retinting anytime soon? :2funny:

silvery_eagle
03-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Nice. Plan on retinting anytime soon? :2funny:

nice... 20 posts in one day lol
anyways... did you finally get ur refund back?

Highrever
03-06-2006, 10:14 PM
When are they coming out with .50 cal's for the IX front bumper and a JDM smoke screen and oil slick system? That way we can deal with the fuzz and the Hondas at the same time. Here is an artist rendering of what it would look like on a WW Evo, notice Hondas with spinners.

http://images.webmagic.com/klov.com/screens/S/ySpy_Hunter.png