PDA

View Full Version : Do not mess with GOD!

silvery_eagle
12-20-2005, 11:12 AM
There are two things Navy Seals and Special Forces are always taught:

1. Keep your priorities in order.

2. Know when to act without hesitation.

A college professor, avowed atheist and active member of the A.C.L.U., was teaching his college class. He shocked several of his students when he flatly stated that once and for all he was going to prove that there was no God. Addressing the ceiling he shouted: "GOD, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes!!!!!"

The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes
went by. "I'm waiting God, if you're real, knock me off this platform!!!"

Again after four minutes, the professor taunted God saying, "Here I am, God-!! I'm still waiting!!!"

His count down got down to the last couple minutes when a Navy Seal, who was just released from the Navy, after serving in Afghanistan and Iraq and had
newly registered for the class, walked up to the Professor. The Seal hit him full force in the face. This sent the Professor tumbling from his platform. The Professor was out cold. The students were stunned and shocked.
They began to babble in confusion. The Seal nonchalantly took his seat in the front row and sat in silence. The class looked at him and fell silent also ... waiting. Eventually, the professor came to and was noticeably
shaken. He looked at the Seal in the front row. When the professorregained his senses and could speak, he asked:

"What the heck is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Seal said, "God was really busy, protecting America's soldiers, who are protecting your right to say stupid things and act like an ass.

So, He sent me."

*chris*
12-20-2005, 11:16 AM
yah ive read that before ...theres also another where the professor claims to disprove the existance of god by dropping a pencil onto the floor. no one will argue against him, then one person does and when the prof drops the pencil it hits his shoe and rolls away. or somethin like that.

Blaze
12-20-2005, 11:17 AM
:-o

Uban legand?
Made up story?
Or based on fact?

silvery_eagle
12-20-2005, 11:20 AM
:-o

Uban legand?
Made up story?
Or based on fact?

not sure... i got that from an email... just thought it's funny

BUDLoNG
12-20-2005, 11:21 AM
:outofcloset:

Terry S
12-20-2005, 11:49 AM
Urban story.

Terry S

evo_chip
12-20-2005, 07:54 PM
I dont know, one of my buddies who happens to be a seal hit his college teacher and knocked out 2 teeth, I dont know if it had anyting to do with god though. lol