PDA

View Full Version : 909 guideline for new attendee's

rammsteinmatt
12-23-2005, 01:15 PM
this is the [official] guideline for all those planning on comming to the 909 meet.

we are very relaxed (as are most evo meets) and most informal. This meet is open to everybody, and most everybody will be warmly welcomed.

but..........what i have noticed is evo owners come to the meet and stand around by themselves or with their friend that they brought. guess what? we won't introduce ouyselves, that is somethign you have to do for yourself. each one of us had to do that when we came to our first meet, now its your turn.

often i think that people are comming to the meet and leaving thinking that the 909 people are elitists and cocky such that they wouldnt even introduce themselves. but thats just the way the 909 is, if you want to be recognized you must initiate it. afterall you can introduce yourself alot better than a stranger can introduce you for you.

plain and simple: if you're new, come to the large group and say "hey guys im new. my name is _______. i live in _____. my car is that one [point to car]."
then its all easy after that, because we'll ask all the usual questions (what have you done to your car, etc...) introduce ourselves, and you will be therefore initiated into the 909 group

Blaze
09-12-2006, 05:49 PM
:bump: