PDA

View Full Version : i was given the middle finger!

jdm_evo
12-24-2005, 10:56 PM
it was thursday 12/22/05 around 4:30 on my way to my company christmas party. i was on the 57s near 17th street exit when a 03-04 cobra rolled up next to me. the cobra was about to go on the 5s merger. my first thought when i saw the cobra was "nice ride". as a car enthusiast i have nothing but love for cars, each in their own way. so as the cobra was going on the 5s i decided to take a look to my right at the same time the driver of the cobra took at look at me. then like most import haters out there he decided to give me the bird. most likely because i was in the evo. i just laughed it off :2funny:. the funny thing is that i will never forget his license plate "venomos".

this is actually the second time i have had someone show me thier opinions with hand gestures. a couple of months ago my cuz who also owns an evo and i were on our way to a thursday night meet and a couple of guys in an old toyota or maybe nissan wagon rolled up next to us and gave us thier thumbs down.

i guess hater nation just keeps getting bigger and bigger. :idiot2:

1of1000MR
12-24-2005, 11:11 PM
Yea, but for every thumb down, we get like 50 thumbs up. That's not bad. I personally haven't got any hate, all I get is "AYE MAN, NICE CAR..... IS IT STOCK??? I THINK I'M GONNA GET ONE!!!"

thugline
12-24-2005, 11:20 PM
I got a middle finger from some snatch ass bitch with a Ferrari "360 Modena" and it MIGHT be because I smoke his ass from a roll on the freeway. HEHE!!

emperor_gp
12-24-2005, 11:27 PM
well its good that you guys have good experiences. i've had nothing but hate from other cars and evo owners in Riverside, especially from the owner of a black evo, no plates who wanted to race me twice around my neighborhood.

Another from a turboed mirage.. nothing but hate.. just about the only love i get is from the meets but elsewhere, just hate.

Miss Evo8
12-24-2005, 11:33 PM
That's why I got the one with the sunroof....so I can stick my finger outand do it back to them! :twisted:

hawaiiboy
12-24-2005, 11:44 PM
i got hated on last night by a rx-7 on the 57.* funny thing was, I was stuck behind a van in the carpool lane driving with my pregnant wife.* Anytime shes in the car, I never do anything stupid.* Even when I'm by myself, I still don't.* I'm so scared that a cop will think I'm a street racer and impound my car.* he downshifted twice on me, blow off valve going off, and took off in hopes that I would follow but clearly I wasn't going anywhere with the van in my way.* After the second attempt, he rolled down his window,* stuck the finger and took off.* idiot :uglystupid2:

emperor_gp
12-24-2005, 11:49 PM
people freaking amaze me sometimes.. dumbasses :tickedoff:

j_nizzle
12-25-2005, 12:38 AM
there is a silver rx-7(fd chassis) in my area with an xs engineering license plate frame and he always tries to start a race with me. i guess he's used to losing so he has since the 4th time stop trying. he used to give me thumbs up. now he gives me a dirty look or the finger. he's a blond kid with short hair...anyone know him?

Coolguy949
12-25-2005, 01:42 AM

No, it's just the domestic owners' penises getting smaller and smaller

SpdyEvo02
12-25-2005, 01:50 AM
That's why I got the one with the sunroof....so I can stick my finger outand do it back to them!* :twisted:

quoted

Senshi
12-25-2005, 02:12 AM
I got a middle finger from some snatch ass bitch with a Ferrari "360 Modena" and it MIGHT be because I smoke his ass from a roll on the freeway. HEHE!!

some tool with a ferrari 355 reved at me to day i was like wtf, i was just on my way to get some coffee at he just started reving. i was about to give him props on his car too. i love ferraris but some people seriously dont deserve to own them. :-\

GokuSSJ4
12-25-2005, 03:48 AM
try a limited edition viper, reving at you ...

Chris in SD
12-25-2005, 05:52 AM

This is very true. Every time someone does that kind of thing boils down to one thing: jealousy. No doubt about it...

I adopted a personal outlook about that a whiile ago: When I see someone with a car/job/girl/etc. that I want, I don't hate, I just try to figure out how they got there and emulate that. Much better for the soul. :angel:

jdm_evo
12-25-2005, 12:09 PM

:2funny: :2funny:

Macky
12-25-2005, 12:47 PM
fuck the haters, just put them on Global Ignore. mind over matter really, if you dont mind them, they wont matter.

ebevo
12-25-2005, 01:45 PM
i'm waiting at a light...i was the first car stopped...opposite bound i see a white sti waiting to make a left turn...light for the sti goes green and as soon as he goes by he starts shaking his head...i wanted to flip him off so bad...his car look like ass btw >:(

R3dline
12-25-2005, 02:09 PM
A lot of Honda owners here have already given me the thumbs down, funny thing is that im the only evo owner here in Stockton, Ca. (norcal) I was the only evo owner here in this city that attended the Norcal Evo meet#11.