PDA

View Full Version : Why does my FOR SALE thread keep getting moved into the cellar?

alex_alex
12-26-2005, 01:24 AM
My for-sale ad for my evo keeps getting moved into the cellar. Why does it seem like its just mine that this happens to? and twice already.

GokuSSJ4
12-26-2005, 02:45 AM
anything over 30 days that hasnt been bump (by you or others) gets trash FYI... you need to keep updating your thread...

alex_alex
12-26-2005, 03:30 AM
thanks for the response Tom. here is my concern:

my post in the cellar was last bumped on Dec 5. 5+30 = Jan 4 or so.

other posts older than mine and still on the current "for sale" section include:

- http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=15539.0 (last bumped Dec 4)
- http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=15296.0 (never bumped, originally posted Nov 27)
- http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=14456.0 (last bumped Nov 27)

what gives?

gofaster87
12-26-2005, 04:35 AM
Well posting shit like this on Evom doesnt help.

"the whole anti-vishnu thing on that site is pretty f-ing amazing.

i've had to repost my "for sale" ad on that site 3 times because it keeps getting deleted.

funny, b/c older "for sale" posts don't get deleted at all. Nor do any of the other "non-vishnu" for sale ads.

it really is insecurity at its best . . . not unlike some good ol' Nazi book-burning"

Miss Evo8
12-26-2005, 08:07 AM
goku are you being the Nazi Moderator again? i see your new "Nazi themed " avatar is up.

Chris in SD
12-26-2005, 09:20 AM

"the whole anti-forum-restricted thing on that site is pretty f-ing amazing.

i've had to repost my "for sale" ad on that site 3 times because it keeps getting deleted.

funny, b/c older "for sale" posts don't get deleted at all. Nor do any of the other "non-forum-restricted" for sale ads.

it really is insecurity at its best . . . not unlike some good ol' Nazi book-burning"

Oof... Sam regulating again. I thought you kicked the EvoM habit, Sam? ;)

GokuSSJ4
12-26-2005, 09:26 AM

funny, b/c older "for sale" posts don't get deleted at all. Nor do any of the other "non-forum-restricted" for sale ads.

i have nothing to do with cleaning the for sale threads, i even happen to brought it up from the death, last time this happen.. dont understand why or who is trashing it... same as yours but then again squash doesnt sell sam , you wab!

GokuSSJ4
12-26-2005, 09:26 AM
goku are you being the Nazi Moderator again? i see your new "Nazi themed " avatar is up.

LOL

GokuSSJ4
12-26-2005, 09:48 AM
alex
give me a link for your car thread (being lazy at the moment

alex_alex
12-26-2005, 09:52 AM

i have nothing to do with cleaning the for sale threads, i even happen to brought it up from the death, last time this happen.. dont understand why or who is trashing it... same as yours but then again squash doesnt sell sam , you wab!

i didn't mean to imply that Tom was the one who did this. As he said, he was the one who helped me revive my thread last time. Its just annoying that it keeps happening

Blaze
12-26-2005, 09:53 AM
My for-sale ad for my evo keeps getting moved into the cellar. Why does it seem like its just mine that this happens to? and twice already.

All/Alex:

Over the past few weeks, I've been cleaning out the entire PMC section for posts older then 30 days. I doubt anyone's noticed, but the parts section ALONE used to be 11 pages full of outdated crap. Now it's 3 and all current.

I may have accidentally cellar'd your thread. I did it to Neil by mistake too. I do apologize if this is the case.

Blaze