PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know SPEED SOURCE.NET??

NRG
12-27-2005, 07:30 PM
Has anyone bought anything directly from them before? I just purchased $100 worth of stuff on the 11th and until now, not a single reply or confirmation of my items......I emailed them one time a week ago and no reply........

genrec
12-27-2005, 09:41 PM
never heard of them..give us a link..

NRG
12-27-2005, 11:07 PM
http://www.speed-source.net/

I know people have bought their products through other online shops like lancershop.com and various EVO part shops.....

j_nizzle
12-28-2005, 09:36 AM
http://www.speed-source.net/

I know people have bought their products through other online shops like lancershop.com and various EVO part shops.....

why didnt you just do that then?

ovenmit331
12-28-2005, 10:12 AM
i bought directly from them twice and everything came out perfect. not much in the way of communication or anything, but got everything i ordered... you tried calling them?

DTunedEvoX
12-28-2005, 10:41 AM
I have there exhaust finisher .. Got it through lancershop though .. No problems .. good luck :-(

NRG
12-28-2005, 04:07 PM
i bought directly from them twice and everything came out perfect.* not much in the way of communication or anything, but got everything i ordered...* *you tried calling them?

I didn't find a number to call on their website.........

rubelcon
12-28-2005, 07:42 PM
I deal with this shit everyday.. If you do not feel confident that you are getting product..

Call you credit card company, and issue a charge-back if they already pinged your card. I would suggest ordering this from a vendor that provides an adequate level of communication for starters..

A vendor like this does not post their contact number for a reason..

genrec
12-28-2005, 09:50 PM
I deal with this shit everyday.. If you do not feel confident that you are getting product..

Call you credit card company, and issue a charge-back if they already pinged your card. I would suggest ordering this from a vendor that provides an adequate level of communication for starters..

A vendor like this does not post their contact number for a reason..

Not only this, but there seems to many local reputable vendors on socal alone...why not go through them?? They all can all pretty get anything and you know exactly who they are. Thye would most likely save you money as well.

NRG
12-30-2005, 10:26 PM
Ok, after two emails and no reply, I filed a dispute with paypal today and low and behold the package arrived today and it gets even better. The SS clutch line I bought has a rip on the cover of the braided line. :tickedoff:

Either way, I've waited way too long for something that is less than 5lbs....I purchase these things on the 11th.... :roll:

evomrguy
12-31-2005, 05:34 PM
That sux you had such a hard time with them. Ive dealt with them numerous times with my 1g and 2g eclipse. They have always been super helpful and on time with delivery. In fact one time I needed a part quickly and they shipped it out overnight and covered the difference just to be cool. They have a phone number but I dont remember what it is. I thought it was somewhere on their website. They are just a little shop and I think there just getting backed up now on orders since they distribute to the larger shops. When you get a hold of them just tell them your story and ask for a new clutch line, just tell them you need it asap, theyll probably ship it next day too. Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience, hopefully everything will work out quickly for you.

500whp
12-31-2005, 07:33 PM
i bought direct online from them before.. you are safe =)

NRG
12-31-2005, 09:52 PM
Yes, I understand they could be backed up on orders, but atleast return my emails......Anyways besides their customer service, their products are actually pretty good. This is not the first time I have used their products. I bought some shifter base bushing kit and clutch bushing kit and they work well....

ovenmit331
01-03-2006, 12:55 PM
i bought direct online from them before.. you are safe =)

+1