PDA

View Full Version : bars

*chris*
12-28-2005, 09:38 AM
i dont know what in the HELL was going on last night, but older women would not stop talking me. one in particular was a ...no way in hell. and she wouldnt stop. shed come over and interrupt our conversations and wanna dance. or tell us we have good taste in music ..etc etc.

last week we went out. it was like a fkn high school reunion. and every one of them, minus the people i was with ...i couldnt stand. and theyd do the typical, wow how are ya? what are you doing? im fine, im drinking ....in fact i think i need another one, later.

hopefully tonite will be less annoying. anyone else wanna share some odd moments?

j_nizzle
12-28-2005, 09:41 AM
some weird, old white lady came over and starting talking to me while i was at the mall(south coast plaza) like i was her long lost neighbor...she even tried to pronounce my "chinese" name. i dont have one, im not chinese. :2funny: that was a weird day...

*chris*
12-28-2005, 09:48 AM
hahaha thats good man. never had that happen to me luckily. ive had plenty of the just broke up with some chick ...then you have to see her this next weekend. those are always fun. O0

Blaze
12-28-2005, 09:58 AM
I was at El Torritos a few weeks ago during the day and some lady was at the bar drinking and chatting with the bar tender. My friend and I were at a table and she took a walk or two buy us trying to make eye contact.

By accident, I looked up and gave a shy smile and like a shark to blood, she was on me/us. She asked for the 3 of us to join her at the bar, said she wanted the company. She claimed to be a school teacher and promised not to bite any of us.

She was persistant for a few minutes while the 3 of us exchanged confused looks. Finally I said, no thank you and she seemed almost awstruck that 3 married guys would turn her down.

Typical bar fly, I guess....

ultraflip
12-28-2005, 10:05 AM
which bars are these? i never get hit on... haha... but i know it's a good thing since i'm engaged now... lolz

ovenmit331
12-28-2005, 10:38 AM
not in a bar, or anywhere near it... my best friends grandad just passed away. his funeral was at a national cemetery with full military honors. quite awesome actually. but some distant family member of theirs introduced me to her whole side of the family as my best friend. it all happened so quick and i didn't wanna cause a scene so i just kinda shook some hands and bolted to the other side of the pavilion. SO weird. but my best bud and sister and i did get to laugh about it later, which was good.

why am i always the comic relief...

*chris*
12-28-2005, 10:47 AM
haha blaze thats awesome. my board shorts were what did me in. as soon as we walked through the door ...omg shorts. HAHAHA. isnt it a bit cold? etc etc. i too innocently remarked to her.

flip thats a prison in itself man. haha jk congrats & godspeed.

oh ovenmit that sounds alot like an episode from seinfeld. the one where elaine is casually dating this guy and he takes her to meet his parents for dinner but she doesnt know who theyre meeting. and then shes introduced as his girlfriend. haha.

ovenmit331
12-28-2005, 10:56 AM
haha blaze thats awesome. my board shorts were what did me in. as soon as we walked through the door ...omg shorts. HAHAHA. isnt it a bit cold? etc etc. i too innocently remarked to her.

flip thats a prison in itself man. haha jk congrats & godspeed.

oh ovenmit that sounds alot like an episode from seinfeld. the one where elaine is casually dating this guy and he takes her to meet his parents for dinner but she doesnt know who theyre meeting. and then shes introduced as his girlfriend. haha.

yeah, just freakin awkward

j_nizzle
12-28-2005, 11:40 AM
which bars are these? i never get hit on... haha... but i know it's a good thing since i'm engaged now... lolz

you dont get hit on for a reason...

ultraflip
12-28-2005, 11:51 AM

you get hit on by guys for a reason

*chris*
12-28-2005, 12:15 PM
:2funny:

Bills Evo
12-28-2005, 01:25 PM
Funny stuff.
Here's a funny one from my past. I'm 45 and a new teacher. The kids apparently cooked this one up before class to see my reaction. Class starts and one of the girls asks me if she can ask a question and i say sure. Every eye in the room is on me when she says "Mr. S. why does my pussy smell like tuna fish sometimes?" Suddenly I'm trying hard to not laugh or smile, and with a straight face I proceed to give a scientific explanation about the products of anerobic respiration in certain fungal infections. The class was obviously disappointed they didn't get the reaction they expected. However I have laughed about it over the years as I retell it. I have many other stories you may find unbelieveable, but I'll save them for another time when we meet in person assuming you remember to ask me. Ask me sometime why dogs are really man's best friend. Hey, when you live a full life and... well, another time. Bill, the old geezer
:2funny: :coolsmiley: 8) :-o :twisted:

silvery_eagle
12-28-2005, 02:19 PM
i like chocolate bars :)
never been to bars... :-\
i need a normal life ahah

*chris*
12-28-2005, 03:13 PM
ill make sure to ask you sometime about the rest bill. :2funny:

silvery_eagle ...man i hope you are joking about the bars. that or tell me youre not 21 yet.

j_nizzle
12-28-2005, 03:25 PM

you get hit on by guys for a reason

guys like you...

gofaster87
12-28-2005, 03:45 PM
I know bars oh too well, I was a bouncer for a few years. After that whole scene I cant really stand them.

Chris in SD
12-28-2005, 03:54 PM
I know bars oh too well, I was a bouncer for a few years. After that whole scene I cant really stand them.

Same here... esp. the meat market ones...

I really like this Bill dude - funny story, man. O0

j_nizzle
12-28-2005, 03:57 PM

I really like this Bill dude - funny story, man.* *O0

bill is a cool guy. his wife is cool too. had the opportunity to meet them both!

silvery_eagle
12-28-2005, 05:46 PM
nope... i never been to bars... but i went to dance club once.. .and strip club twice.
just not bars lol.

Racing Chick
12-28-2005, 07:07 PM
I have never been to a bar either, but the stuff that happens to my husband Bill is true. Here is a little something to tweak your brain, I used to be a student in one of his Biology classes. :-o

genrec
12-28-2005, 07:20 PM

I really like this Bill dude - funny story, man.* *O0

bill is a cool guy. his wife is cool too. had the opportunity to meet them both!

where?? you dont go past the orange curtain hb boy

Racing Chick
12-28-2005, 07:22 PM
We drove to OC for our first Evo meet.

*chris*
12-29-2005, 01:01 AM
most of the time the bars up here are pretty chill. it usually gets a little hectic around holidays ...mainly the 4th. but then theres half-a-million people in a not so large chunk of nw iowa. but yah, if a few friends & i are goin out, its a nice change of pace rather than just party at home all the time.

j_nizzle
12-29-2005, 11:17 PM

the one baldrec bitch'd out on...

LOL so tiffany, im assuming you earned you A+ in bio?

Racing Chick
12-30-2005, 06:26 AM

Ended up taking Math for teachers and got an easy A in that. This up coming semester I'll be taking Bio, Chem, and College Algebra. I'm a Biology major, so it's just math and science from here. :buck2:

j_nizzle
12-30-2005, 10:31 AM

Ended up taking Math for teachers and got an easy A in that. This up coming semester I'll be taking Bio, Chem, and College Algebra. I'm a Biology major, so it's just math and science from here. :buck2:

good luck!

Terry S
12-30-2005, 12:56 PM

Ended up taking Math for teachers and got an easy A in that. This up coming semester I'll be taking Bio, Chem, and College Algebra. I'm a Biology major, so it's just math and science from here.* :buck2:

God I wish I only had math and science.. I still have a semester of english and a few Japanese/Humanities classes left. :tickedoff:

Terry S

*chris*
12-30-2005, 01:08 PM
ive got 2years left ...but all the stupid prereqs are out of the way. O0

one of my friends almost got cutoff at the last bar. he kept putting his head on the bar and dale the bartender was saying, hey man ...cant sleep on the bar. i reminded him i got cut off on my 21st cuz i couldnt sit up. then he was good after that.

heres a question for those in military or who have been. do your conversations always seem to find their way back to military stories or whatever? my friends been in for a couple of years now, and EVERYTIME we drink, the conversation invariably finds its way back to the military. not that i mind, cuz it is his life at the moment, and it can certainly be interesting. but when you bump into 5+ old HS classmates at different times, and everyone of them has to hear the stories ...it gets a little. :-\ when it happens, ill try to find someone else to chat with so ive got something new to think about, but then he'll be like,
HEY CHRIS ...im tellin (insert name) about the tracers from the .50 at night. HAHA.
yah, yah i know ...funny as hell.

not ragging on him or you guys ...just curious if it happens to you.

Chris in SD
12-30-2005, 01:14 PM
heres a question for those in military or who have been. do your conversations always seem to find their way back to military stories or whatever? my friends been in for a couple of years now, and EVERYTIME we drink, the conversation invariably finds its way back to the military. not that i mind, cuz it is his life at the moment, and it can certainly be interesting. but when you bump into 5+ old HS classmates at different times, and everyone of them has to hear the stories ...it gets a little. :-\ when it happens, ill try to find someone else to chat with so ive got something new to think about, but then he'll be like,
HEY CHRIS ...im tellin (insert name) about the tracers from the .50 at night. HAHA.
yah, yah i know ...funny as hell.

not ragging on him or you guys ...just curious if it happens to you.

This is because those bonds are so strong, not to mention the fact that you do shit in the military (well at least everything but the Air Force... LOL) that you'd NEVER do in "real life". Where else can you blow up shit and get promoted for it? I have tons of stories - some from the military, some from after... I wish I could tell the stories about what I do now, but then I'd be on the front page of the Washington Post. :knuppel2:

Bills Evo
12-30-2005, 02:01 PM
Well I guess I'm not the typical Air Force guy. Did some shitty things and some I never talk about and some other things that are typical of being in the military. You're right about some of it being pretty intense and it making a strong impression on us for the rest of our life. Most of it I wouldn't trade for anything and some I wish had never happened, but all of it has been a part of what has made me who/what I am today. Oh yeah, I've been in a few bars and have a few stories I guess. There was this time in Da Nang and....maybe I should save it for when we meet in person. Bill

Chris in SD
12-30-2005, 03:16 PM
You know I'm just messing with you, Bill... If you do take a look at today's Air Force, it looks more like Microsoft than military...

Bills Evo
12-30-2005, 03:38 PM
We used to ask the question "what's the difference between the Air Force and the Boy Scouts?" The Boy Scouts have adult supervision. The difference between now and then is about 40 years! Things change. Not that it was as tough as the Marines. I won't pretend that. But when different branches go at each others throats, I tell them Hey we're all on the same team just have different jobs. It's ok I teach High School so I'm always getting it from someone. Just be ready to get as much as you give. Hope to to meet you sometime.

*chris*
12-31-2005, 08:32 AM
well like i said, i wasnt ragging on him or anyone of you guys. i was just curious. the stories are usually very entertaining ...its just 5x in a single night is a little much for me. props to you who joined, i had considered it but decided against.

yah ..now im kinda interested chris. you shouldnt say things like that man ...WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO?! im jk man.

jesus bill ...do we need to have story night around a campfire for you to tell us? :2funny:

Chris in SD
12-31-2005, 10:08 AM
We used to ask the question "what's the difference between the Air Force and the Boy Scouts?" The Boy Scouts have adult supervision. The difference between now and then is about 40 years! Things change. Not that it was as tough as the Marines. I won't pretend that. But when different branches go at each others throats, I tell them Hey we're all on the same team just have different jobs. It's ok I teach High School so I'm always getting it from someone. Just be ready to get as much as you give. Hope to to meet you sometime.

I totally agree, Bill. Like I said, we get all the crap for being knuckle-draggers, while you guys (well, maybe not you, but you know what I mean) got air-conditioned rooms... I work with former Army, Navy, Air Force guys, so it's nonstop. And any of the old-school SoCalEvo guys can tell you I can take it as much as I dish it out.

I look forward to meeting you when I return from VA. O0

Miss Evo8
12-31-2005, 07:14 PM
not at a Bar but still Strange....I had some 40+ white guy follow me at the Block into two stores....he started with the "Excuse me...but I just wanted to say..BLAH BLAH" i say "Umm Thanks" attempt to walk away...he follows...weird...says more things.."Do u have a boyfriend..what is your backround...how do u keep your figure...I finally flipped after this one...what is your Bra size? are they real? WTF!!!!" I turned and said I'm here with my BF (i was alone) and I don't think he would appeciate you saying these things to me...and quite frankly neither do I!" this was after following me thru Tilly's and the Vitamin Store in my attempts to lose him...Just kinda creepy

*chris*
01-01-2006, 01:18 AM
d holy crap ...ive got some more for ya guys ...and ladies. im just a little intxoicated at the moment so lemme get back to you tomorrow wheni can think clearly.

happy new yhears everyone. O0

*edit*
lol at the 40+ guy. a couple of my friends have been hit on by some guys around that age. and yah, that def would be a little creepy having someone follow you around for awhile. one of my friends was 'dating' some guy in her apartment building at school. and she broke it off and then a month later they met at the elevator and he was trying to get back with her. then she freaks out and told him 'all i wanted was sex. youre too damn emotional. cant you just be like a normal guy and wanna get laid without all the other crap.'

wow ...i think ill leave that untouched up there. haha. hope everyone had a fun time last night. the cops were circling the bars like sharks. i love seeing them do that, so damn funny. didnt see anyone get arrested so from a human standpoint thats good, but from an a55hole standpoint ...wheres the fun in that?

halfway through the night we realized we didnt have enough money. at least thats what we thought at the time. so we went to an atm, and i could not get my damn code to work. i kept punching in 4431 cuz i SWEAR thats what it was. wrong. oh well. it cut me off after 3 tries. i was worried it was gonna eat my card.

happy new year ...once again.

Bills Evo
01-01-2006, 04:17 PM
not at a Bar but still Strange....I had some 40+ white guy follow me at the Block into two stores....he started with the "Excuse me...but I just wanted to say..BLAH BLAH" i say "Umm Thanks" attempt to walk away...he follows...weird...says more things.."Do u have a boyfriend..what is your backround...how do u keep your figure...I finally flipped after this one...what is your Bra size? are they real? WTF!!!!" I turned and said I'm here with my BF (i was alone) and I don't think he would appeciate you saying these things to me...and quite frankly neither do I!" this was after following me thru Tilly's and the Vitamin Store in my attempts to lose him...Just kinda creepy
Too bad there are so many creeps out there. Some of us guys aren't too bad, we actually treat people(either sex) like we would like to be treated. Ask my wife (racing chick) how we met. My wife got her evo back Friday!! Yeah, now she go back to her independent, impulsive self and take her own car and not leave me home with the baby. Bill