PDA

View Full Version : Posting in the for sale section?

rACeRs
12-28-2005, 11:58 PM
Does anyone know what I need to do be able to post in the for sale section? For some reason it wont let me :oops:

Thanks

Blaze
12-28-2005, 11:59 PM
Does anyone know what I need to do be able to post in the for sale section? For some reason it wont let me :oops:

Thanks

You must have at least 20 posts to participate in this section of SoCalEvo.net.

Please follow these simple guidelines when posting classified ads:

1. Do not advertise illegal items such as guns (lethal), drugs, or slaves.

2. Although the item does not strictly have to be evo related, try and keep the items close to the Evo market.

3. When you have sold the item please state this in the thread.

4. If you are offering a group buy please contact a SoCalEvo.net administrator for approval and posting instructions.

5. Please bump your items at least once every 30 days until it is sold. Any items not modified for 90 days will be moved to the cellar.

6. Please don't post eBay items. If you are selling something, advertise it as a private sale, not an auction. This can result in a temporary ban.

7. RAFFLES ARE NOT ALLOWED AND ILLEGAL IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA!

8. Vendors are not allowed to post sale items in here. Only private sale items just like any other member. Please scroll down for more details on vendor postings.

Buyer Beware, especially with group buys. If they are not sanctioned by one of our vendors or done by SoCalEvo.net you should be extra cautious.. Group buys MUST be approved by either myself or drmosh.

If you have a problem with someone selling you an item please contact them privately first to try to resolve the problem. If this does not resolve your problem, please contact an admin.

And finally, vendors are absolutely not allowed to post items in here. If we believe your items are being posted as a vendor sale (especially if you're not registered) you will be banned for 10 days. The second violation will result in a permanent IP ban. We make it known that you need to be a registered vendor to post vendor items so not knowing is not a good excuse. This is enforced to protect the vendors who help support this site.

Inactive threads will be deleted 90 days after the last post was made.

rACeRs
12-29-2005, 12:00 AM
Thanks O0

Sam Smash
12-29-2005, 10:56 AM
No slaves? Who else can I hire at such short notice!!!!!!!!!!!

Just playin :2funny:

I wonder if anyone has ever advertised that?

Sam Smash
12-29-2005, 11:18 AM
Sex slaves on classifed forum ads. hm....... :twisted:

DTunedEvoX
12-29-2005, 11:30 AM

Just playin* :2funny:

Hell yeah, South America, Asia, and Bagdad do advertise Sex slave. Trust me i know this from my Deployment to different countries.* especially Philipino whores they are every even in a little island of Okinawa Japan.* All my Marines Brother on here would agreed with me on this.* O0

Damn bro do you even read what you post sometimes? That might spark a nerve with a LOT of members here ... But what happens if someone mentions anything Viet? :idiot2: Jeez Charlie! :-o

DTunedEvoX
12-29-2005, 11:39 AM

Just playin* :2funny:

Hell yeah, South America, Asia, and Bagdad do advertise Sex slave. Trust me i know this from my Deployment to different countries.* especially Philipino whores they are every even in a little island of Okinawa Japan.* All my Marines Brother on here would agreed with me on this.* O0

Damn bro do you even read what you post sometimes? That might spark a nerve with a LOT of members here ... But what happens if someone mentions anything Viet?* :idiot2: Jeez Charlie!* :-o

well their are Vietnames one too in vietnam and Thailand, but not anywhere else that i knew off.* anyway no hard feeling DEric i will delete my post.* O0

hehe its all good with me bro - I know you - and I understand what you were trying to get at ... But its other people on the board O0 I just dont want you to have to bust out your m16 and granades LOL :D

silvery_eagle
12-29-2005, 11:50 AM
just you let you guys know, if you ever have a chance to go to the Philipine, DO IT. they have the most gorgeous asian females ever. The philipino female here ain't shit.* Also if you like white chicks go to Czech Republic beautifull female with cute accent.

hey wtf?

kimletrim
12-29-2005, 11:55 AM
just you let you guys know, if you ever have a chance to go to the Philipine, DO IT. they have the most gorgeous asian females ever. The philipino female here ain't shit.* Also if you like white chicks go to Czech Republic beautifull female with cute accent.* If you like spanish chicks go to Spain, almost 4 out 5 girls walking the street pretty with their black long hair and red lipstick.

OK WHERE ARE YOU SCOTT GRAY? LET TAKE A TRIP TO THE PHILIPINE :2funny:

*sticky* do no let your wife read this.

Terry S
12-29-2005, 01:15 PM
just you let you guys know, if you ever have a chance to go to the Philipine, DO IT. they have the most gorgeous asian females ever. The philipino female here ain't shit.* Also if you like white chicks go to Czech Republic beautifull female with cute accent.* If you like spanish chicks go to Spain, almost 4 out 5 girls walking the street pretty with their black long hair and red lipstick.

OK WHERE ARE YOU SCOTT GRAY? LET TAKE A TRIP TO THE PHILIPINE :2funny:

If you like the skinny, blond, tall, blue eyed girls, goto Poznan, Poland. Seriously.

Terry S