PDA

View Full Version : someone seriously hates me

rammsteinmatt
12-29-2005, 12:00 AM
well first there was the cinder block incident.

now........
i was going down the 605 on my way to HB mitsu to try and get tires warrientied for premature wear (thats another shortcomming that my evo has suffered). and what do i pick up on this journey? i nice piece of square plastic, rubber stuff.

the strike area is right above the front license plate on the bumper and headlight. well despite having a clear bra, it tore through that, went all the way down to the plasic bumper, and scratched the hell out of my driver headlight. i can rub out the colors that it rubbed off on to the light and clearbra, but i cant really fix the huge divits it put in the bumper and massive scratches in the headlight.

this time it was moving (it really was) so thats comprehensive coverage. $100 deductible, no premium increase. oh, AAA you're paying this time

to fix it: i'll need a new non-SSL housing (wonder if i could work in some HIDs) remove front bumper clear bra, sand and respray bumper, reapply clear bra

ffffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! !!!!!!!!!!
cant i ever have anything nice? and btw, i havent fixed the subframe/lower arm bar thing yet :bang:

unfortunately none of this things are big, they are all petty annoyances. scratches on rear bumper that i just have to live with, $600 12hr labor for the subframe and lower arm bars, 100 miles of gas for a free alignment and no tires replaced, stupid dent in my roof $who only knows, this thing $who cares i got AAA

Thero
12-29-2005, 12:42 AM
Damn man sorry about your run of bad luck. You and Tom have had some bad road trash problems here.

On a side note I found a guy that fixes windshields for $40.00 O0

Blaze
12-29-2005, 12:46 AM
Damn man sorry about your run of bad luck. You and Tom have had some bad road trash problems here.

Hey Alex:

Remember, your insurance will fix anything in your window smaller then a quarter for free.

Just call them, tell them you have a chip, and they'll schedule someone to come out and fill it.

Blaze

Thero
12-29-2005, 12:52 AM

Hey Alex:

Remember, your insurance will fix anything in your window smaller then a quarter for free.

Just call them, tell them you have a chip, and they'll schedule someone to come out and fill it.

Blaze

Ah dang it. Bought and paid for already my friend. :'( Damn now Im out some money towards cams(Ok maybe Ill still be getting some but its the extra bucks right?) :2funny: O0

Blaze
12-29-2005, 01:01 AM
Hey Alex:

Remember, your insurance pay for cams with smaller durations then 262 for free.

Just call them, tell them you have a dip in your power curve, and they'll schedule someone to come out and fill it.

Blaze

dM
12-29-2005, 11:36 AM
Hey Alex:

Remember, your insurance pay for cams with smaller durations then 262 for free.

Just call them, tell them you have a dip in your power curve, and they'll schedule someone to come out and fill it.

Blaze

LOL...