PDA

View Full Version : The OC Crew....

Miss Evo8
01-01-2006, 12:52 PM
I'm not sure if this should be here or in the motorsports section....but my question is this.....Why doesn't any of the OC crew come out to the track???? I am the lone OC person out there....COME ON guys go out and represent our beautiful Orange County....I see the same Evo people out there the last 3 times I went..Goku, Richard Evo, Sehshi..and sorry BBY Evo guy I don't know your name...WTH!!!! We need more OC peeps out there besides me!!!!

GokuSSJ4
01-01-2006, 01:12 PM
BBY that would be Kenny
Senshi , Richard Evo and myself..
to get the OC to go to the track , LOL that would be the day ...
they would have to open up an Autobac store at SoW for them to consider going to the track :buck2:

jbravo85
01-01-2006, 01:25 PM
MOnet issues for me, but you can PM me and I will definately hang out

Miss Evo8
01-01-2006, 02:50 PM
anyone???...Bueller....Bueller...Ultraflip?....any OC peeps at all? :D :D :D :D :D

genrec
01-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Don't be rediculous............for me personally....living in south OC ...SOW is still hella far...........i also live in the real world and work mon-fri..8-5...i have a job than i cannot jepardize by taking time off to go track the car...although i have it set up to go and i definately want to go..truely.....its just finding that perfect opportunity of an a track event coinciding with my work schedule..depending on how busy we are. When those to come togther..beleive me , i will be there.....in all honestly...i see sometime in february being very good.

GokuSSJ4
01-01-2006, 03:18 PM
bah!
i work from 8am-10pm from tuesday to saturday (just about) and i still find the time to track the car. It depends what your priorities are... Theres also events at SoW on sat and sund.
On the 7th& 8th (weekend) theres an event being held by www.speedventures.net do you still have anymore excuses ? probably :roll:

genrec
01-01-2006, 03:21 PM
bah!
i work from 8am-10pm* from tuesday to saturday (just about) and i still find the time to track the car. It depends what your priorities are... Theres also events at SoW on sat and sund.
On the 7th& 8th (weekend) theres an event being held by www.speedventures.net* do you still have anymore excuses ? probably :roll:

bah...im just like you....i have pads..and steel lines sitting in my garage..i need to get them on!!! i dont have ahelment or harness yet...youve had all this stuff already laying around...let me catch up

GokuSSJ4
01-01-2006, 03:23 PM
not when you havent track the car at all... also on saturday it will be CW configurtion, so you can get away with running stock pads and fluid...till you learn how to use your brakes.
i already have those things and i have order another set for the street (brake pads) DS2500

Macky
01-01-2006, 07:48 PM
bah!
i work from 8am-10pm from tuesday to saturday (just about) and i still find the time to track the car. It depends what your priorities are... Theres also events at SoW on sat and sund.
On the 7th& 8th (weekend) theres an event being held by www.speedventures.net do you still have anymore excuses ? probably :roll:

our priorities are just more practical than some. thats all.

look at it from a 3rd party perspective:

person A has an Evo and has a job. his hobby and interests all point to his car. obviously, he will go to the track at any chance he can get.

person B has an Evo and has a job. his hobby and interests are not all directly related to his car. his hobby may be his car but his interests are to pay off and concentrate on bills and the like. so obviously, he will only go to the track whenever if ever) the opportunity presents itself at his convenience.

person C has an Evo and has a job. he is married. his hobby and his interests, both of which point to his car in some way, shape or form. being married, he has other priorities (you tend to balance out or prioritize them). obviously he will go to the track if and when the opportunity presents him with the greatest convenience.

what complicates thins is the location of the track relative to the location of the person. add to that their priorities and things get complicated. and to add another point - not everyone is the same. the only thing that is common here is the love for the car. but you cant always expect everyone to be the same way in every aspect. its not being pansy nor being lazy to go to the track. its weighing your priorities and responsibilities, then making a decision on what makes the most sense.

for me, getting the car was an awesome experience but tracking it, even for once, is not practical nor feasible because of my work and schedule. say what you want, but I didnt buy this car with the same reasons you had when you bought yours.

sure the Evo is a great track car, but not everyone has the luxury of time and money to go to the track. and yes, even going one time to the track takes a lot of commitment. the time you have to take off from the daily routine is not something to take lightly.

there...thats my new year's resolution - give you crap for tracking your car. :grin:

Miss Evo8
01-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Im just saying...it would be nice to see the OC peeps represent...since there is supposed to be some GOOD drivers
:roll:

Macky
01-01-2006, 08:27 PM
who told you that?

GokuSSJ4
01-01-2006, 08:51 PM
i understand that for some, tracking the car might be hard... but yet theres no effort to do it... talking about a financial point of view, you dont qualify... the one person that has spend soooo much money on purchasing an evo over and over again... LOL you give me a hard time on why i track so much (no where near Richard Evo) i give you a hard time why you change cars like underwear with never having the chance to track the car..
you're also correct on my own reasons why this car was purchase, im not new to having the car as a hobby. or going to tracks (if you include drag racing) with the evo i learn that theres more then drag racing and that is going to a road race track, which can be plenty of fun... it doesnt take too much $$$ in order for you to track your car, unless you want to go all out or need certain things for the car... the car is amazing on its stock form... seeing what it can do its even better... IMO if you have time to clean your car for over 6hrs , you can track it as well (time wise) giving you a hard time...

genrec
01-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Macky, nobody could say it better... O0

MissEvo8....Justin1933 is signed up to go..he is 100% hardcore OC..he lives down here w/me and KKK. he'll represent w/you.

Miss Evo8
01-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Macky, nobody could say it better... O0

MissEvo8....Justin1933 is signed up to go..he is 100% hardcore OC..he lives down here w/me and KKK. he'll represent w/you.

Coolness!!!!! O0

Macky
01-01-2006, 10:08 PM
i understand that for some, tracking the car might be hard... but yet theres no effort to do it... talking about a financial point of view, you dont qualify... the one person that has spend soooo much money on purchasing an evo over and over again... LOL you give me a hard time on why i track so much (no where near Richard Evo) i give you a hard time why you change cars like underwear with never having the chance to track the car..
you're also correct on my own reasons why this car was purchase, im not new to having the car as a hobby. or going to tracks (if you include drag racing) with the evo i learn that theres more then drag racing and that is going to a road race track, which can be plenty of fun... it doesnt take too much $$$ in order for you to track your car, unless you want to go all out or need certain things for the car... the car is amazing on its stock form... seeing what it can do its even better... IMO if you have time to clean your car for over 6hrs , you can track it as well (time wise) giving you a hard time...

wth is a road coarse? :2funny:

GokuSSJ4
01-02-2006, 12:34 AM
so i made a mistake, sooo what!!

ultraflip
01-02-2006, 07:06 AM
hmm.. who said i didn't track? o.O

Macky
01-02-2006, 10:35 AM
so i made a mistake, sooo what!!

boo

ultraflip
01-02-2006, 11:03 AM
haha... macky n the grammar police.. haha

Macky
01-02-2006, 11:05 AM
grammar police > nazi police :2funny:

Miss Evo8
01-02-2006, 11:07 AM
A road coarse = a rough road? :?

Macky
01-02-2006, 11:08 AM
we dont know, ask goku :grin:

ultraflip
01-02-2006, 11:13 AM
HAHHA

GokuSSJ4
01-02-2006, 11:25 AM
grammar police > nazi police :2funny:
= banned!

ultraflip
01-02-2006, 11:36 AM
NAZI SUPER MOD!

Miss Evo8
01-02-2006, 01:11 PM
we dont know, ask goku* :grin:

I'm afraid to ask....he might BAN me...then what am I going to do during work?

Miss Evo8
01-02-2006, 01:12 PM
who told you that?

I was under the impression that there where "Track Gods" comming out of the OC..... :roll:

GokuSSJ4
01-02-2006, 01:34 PM
who told you that?

I was under the impression that there where "Track Gods" comming out of the OC..... :roll:

OC crew "track gods" please, going around circles in a parking lot (at best buy) is not consider a track day ....

ultraflip
01-02-2006, 01:49 PM
you selling oranges on the side of the freeway is not considered a track day for you either... so there

Macky
01-02-2006, 02:00 PM
you selling oranges on the side of the freeway is not considered a track day for you either... so there

BwAhAhAhAhA!

Skiracer
01-02-2006, 02:16 PM
I thought i saw Goku selling glow sticks on the corner during New Year's

genrec
01-02-2006, 02:26 PM
I thought i saw Goku selling glow sticks* on the corner during New Year's

he couldn't have been....because i saw him on the side of the street engraving peoples name on a piece of rice........ :2funny:

Macky
01-02-2006, 02:54 PM
did he spell them correctly at least? :2funny:

Miss Evo8
01-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Wow he hasn't deleted your posts or banned you guys....he's slacking! Lol

Macky
01-02-2006, 03:01 PM
welcome to yesterday about goku :2funny:

Senshi
01-02-2006, 03:08 PM

how else do you think goku pays for track days (by the way im the one that goku always bans :buck2:)
OC crew sux all they talk about is the best way to wash the bird poo off there car and organizing secret members only EVO meets (some oc peep are exempt from this: MissEVO8, Justin), WLA crew is small but we all drive our evos instead of just taking pics of them :twisted:

ultraflip
01-02-2006, 03:10 PM
i'll admit... not too many OC'ers use the evo the way others do... heh... i sure as hell dont... but then again... we do make a statement about evos... just in a different way from WLA

genrec
01-02-2006, 03:17 PM
wla = :outofcloset:

Miss Evo8
01-02-2006, 06:22 PM
wla =* :outofcloset:

Is this true? I mean if you are its ok by me! O0

FAWK....Goku's gonna BAN me!!!

Macky
01-02-2006, 09:09 PM
WLA crew is small

haha no shit, especially if you guys are talking about goku. :2funny:

GokuSSJ4
01-03-2006, 12:30 AM
WLA crew is small

haha no shit, especially if you guys are talking about goku. :2funny:

how would you know ? jack ass! i dont make remarks about you in any way.. im very secure to what i have ... but you guys are getting abit out of control and its getting old fast... especially Macky... im not renzo , i will tell you how it is.. an your ass its getting way too personal...

GokuSSJ4
01-03-2006, 12:33 AM
from the oranges to the races jokes,too other things .. but i guess you must be sexually frustrated not getting laid, since all you can think about is how in the hell to wax your car to take the sexual fustration and by washing it over and over again takes your mind of sex....
usually most of the time this type of jokes dont bother me, but lately you are getting on my nerve... dont you have anything else better to do, you wab!

Miss Evo8
01-03-2006, 01:04 AM
You know he's right....racists fucks!
I'm hispanic and the orange thing isn't cool....
How did this thread go from wondering why no OC people are out at the track to derogotory rascists remarks? WTF!
Oh I know where they are...
They're out burning crosses, fucking their sisters, living in trailers and going to tractor pulls!!!!
Don't like it do you?
Keep your bigotry to yourself please!

gh0stch1ld
01-03-2006, 01:06 AM
the track is pretty pricey compared to rallying. Though i would love to go to the track just once to see what its like.

Senshi
01-03-2006, 02:05 AM
the track is pretty pricey compared to rallying. Though i would love to go to the track just once to see what its like.

is it really what about all the shit that breaks when you rally a car, or is it safe? when i think rally i think WRC and they break shit all the time. how much does a usual rally day cost? ive never really looked into it but a normal track day at SOW is about $115 not including gas. i would just think that most people that own evos can afford something like that and least once every few months.

Miss Evo8
01-03-2006, 03:20 AM
Some people can't afford the gas for the Evo....how are they gonna pay $75+ to fill it with 100 octane?

gh0stch1ld
01-03-2006, 04:08 AM

is it really what about all the shit that breaks when you rally a car, or is it safe? when i think rally i think WRC and they break shit all the time. how much does a usual rally day cost? ive never really looked into it but a normal track day at SOW is about $115 not including gas. i would just think that most people that own evos can afford something like that and least once every few months.

lol its nothing like WRC. Do you know Glen Helen Raceway? A big dirt lot, no gravels, just dirt. If you spin out, there is nothing for the car to hit. Its a big open spaced area. And its only $45 to compete. Only rule is you got to have a helmet. http://www.gcrallyx.com i got some pics if you want to see them. I posted some on the motorsports part of this forum. I believe Ultraflip or TWRX posted some recent ones as well but those were at Tombstone. Next year there won't be a rally at tombstone, just Glen Helen alone from what i've heard.

ultraflip
01-03-2006, 07:16 AM
first off... for the direct remarks against goku... come on now... we all know that goku and i go back n forth about that crap... nothing personal... we homies... we know how to bull shxxt... kinda like how i call gofaster a fat old bastard and he calls me buddah head n tells me to make shxt outta bamboo in my backyard... same thing... we just don't take things to the heart....

(slowly going back on topic...)
senshi's comment about rallying n what not... damage to your vehicle can be massive... yet can be minimal... it all depends on how ballzy n (over)confident you get... rallying at tombstone... the only damage to my car was a piece of my undertray going bye bye... other than that... my car's peachy.... standard gravel day is $45...

genrec
01-03-2006, 08:22 AM
You know he's right....racists fucks!
I'm hispanic and the orange thing isn't cool....
How did this thread go from wondering why no OC people are out at the track to derogotory rascists remarks? WTF!
Oh I know where they are...
They're out burning crosses, fucking their sisters, living in trailers and going to tractor pulls!!!!
Don't like it do you?
Keep your bigotry to yourself please!

:idiot2:

Im a black jewish midget..think how i feel.

GokuSSJ4
01-03-2006, 09:27 AM

even tho from time to time i go off track, i wouldnt ever consider rally...
1. the car has been muellerized... (which means its alot lower then stock)
2. that last thing i need its going too wild
what are the pros and cons from doing a rally day on after market coil overs ? since the car its alot lower then stock, i can imagine that this should be a problem...

GokuSSJ4
01-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Some people can't afford the gas for the Evo....how are they gonna pay $75+ to fill it with 100 octane?

i rather run a mix of 100 and 91, never 100 straight..
1. dont need it since my tune is pretty conservative
2. mix 2 gallons of 100 should create a good enough margin
3. maybe i should create or have scot tune a 94 octane map for the track
4. having near 6 sessions per event, that means at least 2-3 tanks of gas ... which with 100 octane all the time can add up $$$$$
so usually 5-6 gallons are more then enough....

WavMixer
01-03-2006, 01:23 PM
bah!

our priorities are just more practical than some. thats all.

look at it from a 3rd party perspective:

person A has an Evo and has a job. his hobby and interests all point to his car. obviously, he will go to the track at any chance he can get.

person B has an Evo and has a job. his hobby and interests are not all directly related to his car. his hobby may be his car but his interests are to pay off and concentrate on bills and the like. so obviously, he will only go to the track whenever if ever) the opportunity presents itself at his convenience.

person C has an Evo and has a job. he is married. his hobby and his interests, both of which point to his car in some way, shape or form. being married, he has other priorities (you tend to balance out or prioritize them). obviously he will go to the track if and when the opportunity presents him with the greatest convenience.

what complicates thins is the location of the track relative to the location of the person. add to that their priorities and things get complicated. and to add another point - not everyone is the same. the only thing that is common here is the love for the car. but you cant always expect everyone to be the same way in every aspect. its not being pansy nor being lazy to go to the track. its weighing your priorities and responsibilities, then making a decision on what makes the most sense.

for me, getting the car was an awesome experience but tracking it, even for once, is not practical nor feasible because of my work and schedule. say what you want, but I didnt buy this car with the same reasons you had when you bought yours.

sure the Evo is a great track car, but not everyone has the luxury of time and money to go to the track. and yes, even going one time to the track takes a lot of commitment. the time you have to take off from the daily routine is not something to take lightly.

there...thats my new year's resolution - give you crap for tracking your car. :grin:
What about person C, has Evo, has wife, has job, has bills... still makes tracking car a priority?

ultraflip
01-03-2006, 01:49 PM
you're the exception wav... too gangster to let things get you down... wavmixer = gangster talk for DO IT!!!!

Senshi
01-03-2006, 02:23 PM
senshi's comment about rallying n what not... damage to your vehicle can be massive... yet can be minimal... it all depends on how ballzy n (over)confident you get... rallying at tombstone... the only damage to my car was a piece of my undertray going bye bye... other than that... my car's peachy.... standard gravel day is $45...

yea as goku said my car is also mullerized and although rally sounds like alot of fun, it is one of the reasons i became a fan of the EVO, i dont think i can really get into it with my current setup, the way i drive is thinking more about the way im driving then avoiding damage to my car, also my exhaust already bottoms out on some big speed bumps. But rally is a sport i would love to eventually get into.

Macky
01-03-2006, 08:54 PM
first off... for the direct remarks against goku... come on now... we all know that goku and i go back n forth about that crap... nothing personal... we homies... we know how to bull shxxt... kinda like how i call gofaster a fat old bastard and he calls me buddah head n tells me to make shxt outta bamboo in my backyard... same thing... we just don't take things to the heart....

(slowly going back on topic...)

amen.

Macky
01-03-2006, 08:58 PM
What about person C, has Evo, has wife, has job, has bills... still makes tracking car a priority?

ummm...nothing better to do? maybe get a hobby?

Miss Evo8
01-05-2006, 11:24 AM

i rather run a mix of 100 and 91, never 100 straight..
1. dont need it since my tune is pretty conservative
2. mix 2 gallons of 100 should create a good enough margin
3. maybe i should create or have scot tune a 94 octane map for the track
4. having near 6 sessions per event, that means at least 2-3 tanks of gas ... which with 100 octane all the time can add up $$$$$
so usually 5-6 gallons are more then enough....

Hell NO!! 100 is like crack...and it smells nice :crazy2: