PDA

View Full Version : I'M RICH, B*TCH!!!!! DELETE ME!

j_nizzle
01-03-2006, 06:44 PM
hey guys, i was coming home from work today around 430 and made a left turn during a yellow light...i did see a cop on the other opposing lane of the street i turned onto...i made the turn and kept driving thinking nothing of it. mind you the cop was on the opposing lane of the street i turned onto behind 3 other cars. his light turned green, he honks his way past those 3 cars in front of him. and follows me. im doing under speed limit. cop follows me for at least a mile and half with plenty of time and space to pull me over if anything. after that mile and half, he pulls me over.

cop: turn off your car and give me your license and registration please.
me: (gives paperwork to him)
cop: do you know why i pulled you over?
me: honestly sir, i have no idea.
cop: do you have any idea how fast you took that corner back there?!?!
me: fast? im sure i was still under speed limit on that one. i was behind 2 other cars turning the same way.
cop: driving that fast gets people killed. you were all over that lane!
me: but sir....
cop: walks away and writes me up.
cop: here's your ticket(hands me ticket, license, etc) for unsafe turn. you went through that corner extremely fast. drive safe (walks away and leaves)

so now, i have a ticket for an unsafe turn when if you think about it, the cop didnt write me up for the "all over that lane". so now im thinking, i have 3 friends in 2 cars that were in more clear site of me willing to back me up for this one, plus the angle of the cop couldnt have allowed him to see clearly the turn anyway. he was behind three cars, i turn and after i exit the turn, the light turns red! his light turns green, he pulls a u-turn, follows me, and then lights me up.

my question is, does anyone have any experience with a similar situation and can help me. anyone have any advice?

ebevo
01-03-2006, 07:28 PM
only advice i can give is probably do the TBD process...also since the events are still fresh in your mind and in your buddies start compiling and writing the letter right now

good that you have some other witnesses to back you up...were any of them in your car?

btw where was this at location wise...seems like it's a clear case of :police: needing to fill "quota" >:(

sucks what happened :tickedoff:

CJexJiggy
01-03-2006, 07:34 PM
damn that sucks ass!! If I were to keep track on how many Evo owners get tickets it would be every 2 MINUTES!! :D

j_nizzle
01-03-2006, 07:53 PM
thanks for the advice, i have 2 friends writing everything they have down as i type. this was turning east onto warner from northbound ward in fountain valley. the cop was facing west on warner with three cars in front of him and busted a u-turn to get me...

R3dline
01-03-2006, 07:59 PM
Man that sucks, I hope everything turns out well for you. :knuppel2: :police:

j_nizzle
01-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Man that sucks, I hope everything turns out well for you. :knuppel2: :police:

thanks bro...right after the new years, and my birthday is on thursday too. fkn sucks for sure!

Chris in SD
01-03-2006, 08:07 PM
fk yo ticket! :2funny:

SpdyEvo02
01-03-2006, 08:11 PM
i got pulled over for that same thing a while back although i was guilty the cop was pretty nice and let me off

j_nizzle
01-03-2006, 08:11 PM
fk yo ticket! :2funny:

i would have said that to the cop but i didnt feel like getting into character...it could have worked for me though. i.e. he'd think i have terrets(sp?) and let me go.

j_nizzle
01-03-2006, 08:13 PM
i got pulled over for that same thing a while back although i was guilty the cop was pretty nice and let me off

you're white, and have the 11-99 license plate cover! pssh...im just some rat-bastard asian guy in an evo...it's fkn bait. im driving the corolla from now on. im not a threat doing 80 on a surface street in that thing. i go over 45 in the evo anywhere and it's the end of the world!

SpdyEvo02
01-03-2006, 08:22 PM

you're white, and have the 11-99 license plate cover! pssh...im just some rat-bastard asian guy in an evo...it's fkn bait. im driving the corolla from now on. im not a threat doing 80 on a surface street in that thing. i go over 45 in the evo anywhere and it's the end of the world!

i didnt have my 11-99 license plat frame yet so that doesnt count

Macky
01-03-2006, 08:39 PM
i would fight that (assuming you have enough evidence against the cop) ticket.

in hindsight though, if i was in your shoes, as soon as I made the turn I would have slowed down and stopped within that distance (mile+1/2). thats my normal practice. if i pass a cop, i slow down and keep my eye on him until he either turns, overtakes me or goes somewhere else. that whole time Im ready to stop and pull over and pretend to get out and go somewhere.

G20
01-03-2006, 08:48 PM
Is it right in front of the Mile Square Park goft course? Damm cops there are picky. I drove through there a few times and they always follow me waiting for me to make a wrong move. I think because there's no crime in that area so the cops got nothing to do. >:(

thanks for the advice, i have 2 friends writing everything they have down as i type. this was turning east onto warner from northbound ward in fountain valley. the cop was facing west on warner with three cars in front of him and busted a u-turn to get me...

gofaster87
01-03-2006, 09:05 PM
fk California.

rammsteinmatt
01-03-2006, 09:13 PM
fk California.

aint that the truth

j_nizzle
01-03-2006, 09:23 PM
i would fight that (assuming you have enough evidence against the cop) ticket.

in hindsight though, if i was in your shoes, as soon as I made the turn I would have slowed down and stopped within that distance (mile+1/2). thats my normal practice. if i pass a cop, i slow down and keep my eye on him until he either turns, overtakes me or goes somewhere else. that whole time Im ready to stop and pull over and pretend to get out and go somewhere.

all i saw was the cop pulling the u-turn and then haul ass to follow me....i found a way to fight it. i will do a TBD and specify that the cvc code that was written on my ticket was wrong as well. he wrote a code for illegal lane change and then wrote on my ticket that it was an "unsafe turn" so i figure i got something to work with.

tuan(thuan)- that's exactly where it was. the kids are still off from school so cops are roaming he streets for nothing. fountain valley is a nice place to live, and apparently a nice place to pull people over for nothing!

Macky
01-03-2006, 09:24 PM
dude fight it. and i agree, FV is a nice place, but is a nice place to get BS tickets too. :-\

Bills Evo
01-03-2006, 09:43 PM
Write down everything; traffic conditions, weather, time, and draw it out showing number of lanes each direction. As someone else said do it now so you don't forget anything, and proof read each others account so the grammar and syntax is correct. Grammar and that shit matters. Bill
Good luck. O0

j_nizzle
01-03-2006, 09:44 PM
Write down everything; traffic conditions, weather, time, and draw it out showing number of lanes each direction. As someone else said do it now so you don't forget anything, and proof read each others account so the grammar and syntax is correct. Grammar and that shit matters. Bill
Good luck. O0

thanks bill...working on it right now...

WavMixer
01-03-2006, 09:52 PM

I'm white, old and bald... I still got two tickets. Just because your white, doesn't make you right.

cascosblueevo
01-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Write down everything; traffic conditions, weather, time, and draw it out showing number of lanes each direction. As someone else said do it now so you don't forget anything, and proof read each others account so the grammar and syntax is correct. Grammar and that shit matters.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Bill
Good luck. O0

you like my seats haha jk i just cry when they try to give me tickets trust me it works :'( CRY

genrec
01-03-2006, 09:58 PM
sorry my brother from another mother...everytime i hear this shit..makes me want to sale and move on. damn!

j_nizzle
01-03-2006, 09:58 PM

I'm white, old and bald... I still got two tickets. Just because your white, doesn't make you right.

im not racist i promise, chappelle is and i just saw the dvd "killin em softly" because i just got it for christmas...and the way he talks about cops reflects how cops have treated me and many minorities i know. but yeah, by 2 tickets, do you mean since you've started driving? because if that's the case, you have nothing to complain about ! O0 jk bro i live in an area that is mainly asian w/white cops. if more of my white friends got tickets doing what they do, i would think differently.

j_nizzle
01-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Good luck. O0

you like my seats haha jk i just cry when they try to give me tickets trust me it works :'( CRY

fk yo seats, i found more legit ones to buy!

WavMixer
01-03-2006, 10:08 PM

im not racist i promise, chappelle is and i just saw the dvd "killin em softly" because i just got it for christmas...and the way he talks about cops reflects how cops have treated me and many minorities i know. but yeah, by 2 tickets, do you mean since you've started driving? because if that's the case, you have nothing to complain about ! O0 jk bro i live in an area that is mainly asian w/white cops. if more of my white friends got tickets doing what they do, i would think differently.
No two tickets last month :2funny:

j_nizzle
01-03-2006, 10:12 PM

No two tickets last month :2funny:

it's the wheels, you need to buy more expensive ones from me!!

G20
01-04-2006, 12:06 AM
Let look on the "bright" side, at least they didn't make you pop the hood and checking your exhaust. That is the last thing I want when I taking my 03 evo out. I was not fear them when I was a young and trouble gangbang teenager but now I fear them for the shake of my evo :grin:.. I hope you will win this case.

j_nizzle
01-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Let look on the "bright" side, at least they didn't make you pop the hood and checking your exhaust. That is the last thing I want when I taking my 03 evo out. I was not fear them when I was a young and trouble gangbang teenager but now I fear them for the shake of my evo :grin:.. I hope you will win this case.

my good friend is a garden grove police officer...he took a look at the ticket for me and is willing to testify as a witness on my behalf. i will pursue the TBD but if that doesnt go through, my friend told me that the cvc code he wrote on my ticket doesnt apply to the description showing that the cop who wrote me up simply pulled me over and gave me a ticket just to give me a ticket.

i know what you're talking about though with mods, most of the more upscale neighborhoods dont bother with checking for mods because it is not as prevalent, but that would be hell if he pulled your gt35r monster over, that thing is loud. i still remember when you raced that z06 down magnolia like a year ago! good times.

G20
01-04-2006, 12:29 AM
Yeah! I'll never do that again. I was suck into that race with the Z06. I didn't want to race him but he burned his tires on me when the light turned green so I was suck into it. I didn't have a chance to launch so I played catch-up for a block, but next block he did it again and I showed him the tail lights. My heart was pumping like it's jumping out of my chest because I know the consequence of being caught but I didn't want him to have a wrong idea of eating an evo for lunch, at least not with my evo. :grin:

The GT35r is only really loud when it's getting over 6000 rpm due to the exessive air flow. I love the sound so, it sounds so good. Anyway, it sounds like you're going to win this ticket. Probably the cop was thinking "a little fast... not in my neighborhood.", basically he want to exercise his power but doesn't have a legit reason to.

my good friend is a garden grove police officer...he took a look at the ticket for me and is willing to testify as a witness on my behalf. i will pursue the TBD but if that doesnt go through, my friend told me that the cvc code he wrote on my ticket doesnt apply to the description showing that the cop who wrote me up simply pulled me over and gave me a ticket just to give me a ticket.

i know what you're talking about though with mods, most of the more upscale neighborhoods dont bother with checking for mods because it is not as prevalent, but that would be hell if he pulled your gt35r monster over, that thing is loud. i still remember when you raced that z06 down magnolia like a year ago! good times.

Terry S
01-04-2006, 10:20 AM

im not racist i promise, chappelle is and i just saw the dvd "killin em softly" because i just got it for christmas...and the way he talks about cops reflects how cops have treated me and many minorities i know. but yeah, by 2 tickets, do you mean since you've started driving? because if that's the case, you have nothing to complain about !* O0 jk bro i live in an area that is mainly asian w/white cops. if more of my white friends got tickets doing what they do, i would think differently.

Sorry dude, but you live in OC. There are no minorities here. You even say as much with the "...i live in an area that is mainly asian..." sentence.

It's not a cop race tagging you, its a jerkass cop who needed to write another ticket.

Terry S

apexstrafer
01-04-2006, 12:16 PM
I had a similar BS ticket that I fought via TBD and won. yours sounds like a slam dunk with all the details you have going for you. but one thing you should always do is get as many extensions as possible. you want the cop to remember as little as possible about the incident to maximize the chances that he won't respond at all, thereby letting you win by default.

j_nizzle
01-04-2006, 01:07 PM
I had a similar BS ticket that I fought via TBD and won. yours sounds like a slam dunk with all the details you have going for you. but one thing you should always do is get as many extensions as possible. you want the cop to remember as little as possible about the incident to maximize the chances that he won't respond at all, thereby letting you win by default.

just waiting for the paperwork to come before i get an extension. that is my rule with tickets even if i decide to pay them, 2 extensions(the max the local court will give = roughly 2 months after original date), then decide what to do. in this case, im ready to do a TBD.

j_nizzle
01-04-2006, 01:08 PM

Sorry dude, but you live in OC. There are no minorities here. You even say as much with the "...i live in an area that is mainly asian..." sentence.

It's not a cop race tagging you, its a jerkass cop who needed to write another ticket.

Terry S

agreed...but i have my reasons for believing what i do...

kipper215
01-04-2006, 01:17 PM
trial by declaration is the best way to fight it. www.ticketassassin.com (http://www.ticketassassin.com)

j_nizzle
01-04-2006, 01:18 PM
trial by declaration is the best way to fight it. www.ticketassassin.com (http://www.ticketassassin.com)

that's the site im going to use! O0 thanks kip!

kipper215
01-04-2006, 01:30 PM

that's the site im going to use!* O0 thanks kip!

anytime playa. never think you're along. I'm fighting a silly ass ticket at the moment myself TBD O0

j_nizzle
06-29-2006, 02:55 PM
sorry guys...resurecting this one for delete...all is well, ticket came in the mail today...i got my money back!

silvery_eagle
06-29-2006, 03:10 PM
very nice... congrates!