PDA

View Full Version : USC lost!!!!!!!!

EVOate909
01-04-2006, 10:45 PM
dam what a good game...vince young cant be stopped :-o

j_nizzle
01-04-2006, 11:00 PM
though that game was one of the best i've seen in a while, i still cant get over how many fumbles there were on top of how unstoppable young is! that guy is fkn amazing. future, improved michael vick imo.

rammsteinmatt
01-04-2006, 11:05 PM
my favorite part was when vince was tackeled. knee hit the ground, lateral, touchdown. no review.

then later in 4th quarter, texas catch, fumble, knee hits ground, SC recovers. review, considered incomplete catch.

i like how they picked UT alumni to ref the game

SpdyEvo02
01-04-2006, 11:43 PM
my favorite part was when vince was tackeled.* knee hit the ground, lateral, touchdown.* no review.

then later in 4th quarter, texas catch, fumble, knee hits ground, SC recovers.* review, considered incomplete catch.

and here come the excusses and all the USC bandwagoners will start complaining. I am not a texas fan i just wanted them to win to shut up all the USC trash takling

GO LONGHORNS
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a397/spdyevo/images2.jpg

jdm_evo
01-05-2006, 12:11 AM
IMO i think USC is a much better team overall, but Vince was just too much to handle for the SC "D". great game both teams played like champs!

SpdyEvo02
01-05-2006, 12:18 AM
that was a AWSOME game....both teams played good....Vince Young was the man with over 500 yards passing and 400 yards rushing...i was like holy shit what position does he play again lol

nurb2
01-05-2006, 12:26 AM
my favorite part was when vince was tackeled. knee hit the ground, lateral, touchdown. no review.

then later in 4th quarter, texas catch, fumble, knee hits ground, SC recovers. review, considered incomplete catch.

I like how Reggie Bush stupidly tried to lateral the football and fumbled, how Matt Leinart threw and interception at the 1 yard line and how Pete Carroll went for it on 4th down leaving Texas only a 50 yard field to work with.

USC got beat. Get over it.

-nurb2-

j_nizzle
01-05-2006, 12:27 AM
only winner in this is vegas.

SpdyEvo02
01-05-2006, 12:34 AM

+1 definitly the spread was 14 points
i personally won at least 5 bets because everyone i know loves USC so i bet against them and won :evil: :evil:

j_nizzle
01-05-2006, 12:36 AM

+1 definitly the spread was 14 points
i personally won at least 5 bets because everyone i know loves USC so i bet against them and won :evil: :evil:

all you rich people know how to get rich, keep getting richer, and then stay rich...MEH!

*chris*
01-05-2006, 09:09 AM
i wanted usc to win it. one of the main factors would be my old roommate in college. BIG nebraska fan. he hates everything other than huskers. but since his team wasnt going, he was going for longhorns. we left in the last 2min, after seeing the 4th down attempt i didnt wanna watch anymore. plus we were bored as hell ....we dont usually watch football but we were at someone elses house.

ohhh 2min left texas is gonna score again.
.....did you hear that? i think my evo wants me to take her for a ride. ill seeya later.

Alpha4LFE
01-05-2006, 10:37 AM
stupid leinart. the guy gets hit hard and then asks for more. i can't wait till someone rips him in half in the nfl. as for reggie bush, that's a classic nfl rookie mistake, and totally uncalled for for a heisman trophy winner. the bad calls, eh, it happens. sc was outplayed bottom line. pete carroll had to swallow a huge grain of salt with this one.

Absinthe
01-05-2006, 06:00 PM
The one I like is that the grand geniuoses of college football who came from the nfl (Carroll and Weis) got beat by guys with reputations as dumbasses who came from mid-majors...

HaVoK23
01-06-2006, 04:58 AM
Overall very good game. USC played like shit cause they went in all cocky. Texas was all over it.

Since USC isn't number one anymore you think Thugline will sell me an autographed reggie bush jersey for a buck fifty? :2funny: jk

ovenmit331
01-06-2006, 09:09 AM
ahhh you know how a guy from texas is gonna feel about this one... :)

i was frankly unimpressed with reggie bush.

of course vince young is unstoppable. and he only had 250 yards passing and 200 yards rushing and 3 touchdowns. i think he was pissed about the heisman and wanted to show some people up... and he sure did.

EVOate909
01-06-2006, 01:12 PM
i dont think vince young will survive on his style of play in the NFL....he's gonna get eaten alive!!! :2funny:
ie.. M.Vick :buck2:

KRS333
01-06-2006, 01:19 PM
NO DEFENSE!!! That is why USC lost the freaking game.. Vince young is a good player hands down & I am sure he will do well playing PRO... Well just like Raider fans say.. There is always next year..

One Evo Pinay
01-06-2006, 08:28 PM
http://www.uclaestore.com/uclagm/outerweb/product_images/j16l.jpg
:grin:

MyGlue
01-09-2006, 12:14 PM
Finally able to talk about the most depressing game i've seen in a good long while. As far as this being a great game, i cant agree. I say the Notre Dame game was better. Even if we had lost, that would've been a much better game in my mind. Much more fun. In the ND case it was two fantastic teams giving it their all and it coming down to the wire. In the rosebowl game it was a one team playing like a cocky retard and another team riding the shoulders of one man (although i must say the longhorn offensive line gets a good bit of credit). If there's anyone i blame its the media. Boy did they blow hot air into the heads of USC players. Thats why reggie tried to do too much, leinart kept checking out of the play called at the line, and kiffin and sarkisian couldnt get focused enough to stick to the offsenive scheme. Then when things werent going their way they seemed to lose composure, very un-like 'SC (atleast during the norm chow days). Not trying to take away from V.Young or anything. Just venting my frustrations with the USC team and not playing up to their potential.

Finally starting to look forward to next year. Next year we'll still be contenders (texas w/o Young...not so much). I guess this is just an expensive learning experience to build off of.

GO 'SC! :D