PDA

View Full Version : After 1 Week My Evo is Impounded. I am the biggest newb

OCriminal
01-05-2006, 01:44 AM
My evo got impounded tonight, what I get for driving on a suspended.

I was pulled over for "hesitating at a right hand turn" when there was a pedestrian in the cross walk walking toward me (little to the cops knowledge).

But get this, I was waiting from Niguel road to turn right on Crown Valley and a cop pasts in front of my going east on crown valley (away from the ocean towards Aliso Viejo) and right after he goes in front of me, my light from Niguel turns green, but there is a pedestrian in the cross walk. So I wait the full time for him to cross because he was on the opposite side of the street, and I wanted to wait a little bit anyways because that is illegal to enter the crosswalk when a pedestrian is in it, and a cop just pasted in front of me going the direction I was headed. So after the pedestrian is fully across I make my right onto Crown Valley. A white Sentra SE-R is on my left, and is driving stupid like he wants to race, but im totally over it and he past me on my left while I was cruising at 55max in a 50. I see another cop going the opposite way on the other side of Crown Valley just about the time the Sentra past me, and I think..."damn theres alot of them out tonight and its only like 11:30pm".

Little did I know that was the same cop that past in front of me who turned around, then turned around again to chase after me while I was going 50-55mph in a 50. He red lights me and I think, "okay Im going to jail, I have no license and I havent found a good insurance provider yet because Ive had my car for a total of 7 days" So I get pulled over and he asks for the usual, license, registration, insurance. I had a physical license on me, and registration, but no insurance. I asked why I was being pulled over and he said, "because you hesistated at that light when you saw me" and I told him about the pedestrian, but do you think he cared?

Then he told me I was flying down the street at 60 in a 50. I didnt say anything because I was scared as fuck because I had no license, I didnt want to contest my speed with him and get him upset or make him think im a liar because I wanted to be as nice as possible and respectful as possible so I didnt go to jail (unfortunatly this is my 2nd time getting a ticket driving on a suspeneded, Im having issues with points, I go in and out of having a license then loosing it for 6 months)

He asks me to get out of my car after I give him my license and registration and tell him I have no insuranec and my license isnt valid, and put my hands behind my back. I think its over but he just did that pat down shit asking if there was anything that was going to stab his fat lying hands. He didnt clock me at 60, it was FULLY an excuse, but I guess that wasnt the extent of my problem. He sits me down and tells me hes giving me a ticket for 60mph in a 50, unlicensed driver, and proof of insurance. There was an error in the system because he asked if I have recieved an offical letter from DMV stating my suspension I said no even thought I received it in November when it was suspended. So he made me sign a Verbal Notice By Peace Officer it was suspended 12/9/05 (whatever right) and that he was taking my physical drivers license and if I was caught again it would be 30 days impound. I was almost a little glad because this was the second time I was caught, but it was from two different suspensions so I guess it didnt register, or its 2 times on that suspension case.

Either way I have to have my friend pick up my evo tomorrow, which fully scraped the front end and intercooler on the stupid fucking flatbed because its slammed , and store my evo in my garage until May when I get my license back/suspended again.

Woo Hoo, but seriously...at least im not in jail. My life is fucked with points, I think I have 5 right now without the ticket I got tonight for those three things. I thought I would share it with the board because its midnight and no one is up to talk to on their cell phones, and why even tell people anyways, its just a terrible situation im going to deal with myself. Its what I get right?

Just unfortunate for me I guess. :oops:

Im still going to be driving another vehicle that is lower profile, but its not " you havent learned your lesson " its I have to fucking drive to survive. Only thing that will stop me is jail, and Im praying I can stay clear of that place.

Been once, not the greatest place.

Just venting I guess...
I love my evolution, Im extreamly dissapointed I had to drive it this evening and get it taken away temporarily.
Im going to be too intimidated to drive it around again, just a bad situation until I get my license/life back :oops:

R3dline
01-05-2006, 02:15 AM
That sucks, but really, whos fault was it?

inline4g63
01-05-2006, 02:25 AM
most owners cannot drive their car with fear of getting pulled over due the very nature of the car. my dad is scared to drive my car cuz he is afraid of getting pulled over (not stock of course).

airforce1
01-05-2006, 04:06 AM
Sorry to hear what happened but why are you driving again?* Your license is suspended and you want to risk getting another ticket to "survive"?* I don't think you are a newb, I think you are demonstrating poor judgement. The fact of the matter is that you already drove and cited 2X driving with a suspended license and you have 5 points on your driving record, more to come because of this last incident.* Stop being an "OC criminal", avoid jail and points, and dont drive.

ultraflip
01-05-2006, 07:53 AM
hmm... 5 points... i'm about in your league of "infractions"... yet i'm able to keep my license... i'm a california registered unsafe driver... yes.. and my insurance is more than most people's monthly payments... but there are always ways around things... you can get a court order to allow you to drive from work to home if needed... that way you won't have to shat ur pants every time u see a popo....

tontonh09
01-05-2006, 08:37 AM
sorry to hear that ride the bus

OCriminal
01-05-2006, 01:21 PM
If riding the bus was an option for me, I would take it. But if I did work with the bus schedual I would lose one of my jobs since its transporting in my vehicle. Im lucky to have two vehicles, but im unlucky that I cant get out of this hole that I have dug for myself.

really unfortunate

i will get my evo out of impound today and it will sit in my garage for 4 months until my license is available again.

unfortunatly, it may be taken away again after this shit goes through

genrec
01-05-2006, 01:35 PM
man..your screename fits you perfectly....bummer.

Blaze
01-05-2006, 01:47 PM
FYI Bro...

There's program out in CA specifically for you. If you are repeatedly caught driving on a suspended license, the cops can seize your car and sell it at auction.

You won't see a penny from that sale applied toward your tickets or fines. But you will still get a monthly bill from the bank for a car you no longer own.

So be careful. I happened to me once. :oops:

BOVBILLY
01-05-2006, 01:49 PM
BLAZE IS A REBEL. POOOFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!

hksevo8
01-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Wow, I am so glad I am moving out of Laguna Niguel. I drive Crown Valley everyday in my white evo, and do not want to be pulled over because this cop mistakes me for you.....

If you can not take the bus, get a cab...

tabio42
01-05-2006, 02:42 PM
This is not aimed at you OCCriminal
BUT

We should all carry with us-
A VALID License, registration, and insurance

We should all try to keep the bling and vrrrooom sounds to a minimum-
Don't put shiny things under your hood (I learned that lesson in October)
Don't install a 900000000 dB Exhaust
Try not to vent to atmosphere just because it makes a cool noise

Don't run without a cat
Try to keep our lights legit DOT (sucks cause my stockies are f'd up)
Don't tint the crap out our windows

AND carry with us a radar detector

This probably wouldn't dramatically reduce the number of us getting pulled over, but it would dramatically reduce the number of us getting pulled over for bullshit reasons. Then if we end up getting bullshit tickets, we can like make some signs and protest or something. I'll bring the hot dogs.

gofaster87
01-05-2006, 03:14 PM
California sucks.

R3dline
01-05-2006, 03:15 PM
California sucks.

+1

OCriminal
01-05-2006, 05:07 PM
+ 1 + 1 + 1

gtkiller
01-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Yo OCriminal that is some F'ed up news man. Becareful out there, personal I would take cab until I got my license back. It's not worth building up more points on your record, you said you have 4 months? Just be patient, 4 months well go by fast. You know what the crazy thing is that my buddy in the bay area has a wrx with a loud a$$ exhaust, no cat, and legal HID's and has never been pulled over, what a bastard.

OCriminal
01-05-2006, 10:03 PM
Yeah that is bullshit.

I could take a cab for 4 months but my second job is literally transport in my vehicle, so I would have to say adios to my second job since I can just about ride a bike to my 1st job (I do both everyday).

That would be a huge huge huge cut in income, and I would be literally only making $1,300 a month.* Is it worth it, or is it worth it to risk it.* I know the answer, I know what I should do, im just a stupid fuck that keeps pushing it.

I talked to a lawyer tonight, just like Ultra suggested.* Hopefully something good can come of it because as of now, I could get my license suspended for a year +, or fully revoked + jail time.

So much for driving the evo I just bought.* I guess Ill let it sit in my garage and just work on it for...ever

This is what will be sitting in my garage forever...
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/kialchristopher/evo2.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/kialchristopher/evo1.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/kialchristopher/evo4.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/kialchristopher/evo5.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/kialchristopher/evo12.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/kialchristopher/evo14.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/kialchristopher/evo19.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/kialchristopher/evo18.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/kialchristopher/evo36.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/kialchristopher/evo42.jpg

genrec
01-05-2006, 10:16 PM
i like SSR's....i live down near but never seen your car....oh well.....

what FMIC is that??

OCriminal
01-05-2006, 10:19 PM
HKS intercooler kit.

If you read my post, you would see why you have not seen it. Its only been on So-cal streets for like 5 days, and now its going to sleep in my garage...for a long long time

genrec
01-05-2006, 10:55 PM
No way..that is not the HKS intercooler..where did you get it?? Did somebody honestly tell you that?? thats some american made looking unit....

click below..thats the hks

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=13040.0

OCriminal
01-05-2006, 11:07 PM
It may not be HKS because it doesnt have the symbol on the front, but it is that exact size.* I dunno, it has an HKS Evolution red sticker on top of it so I just assumed.... It is the same size tho *shrugs*

The thing that sucks tho is my lower intercooler pipe going FROM turbo to intercooler isnt the same size, it goes from small (from turbo) then increases when it reaches the intercooler.

I wonder if there is a pipe kit to fit MY intercooler that is uniform size... *shrugs twice*

genrec
01-05-2006, 11:29 PM
It may not be HKS because it doesnt have the symbol on the front, but it is that exact size.* I dunno, it has an HKS Evolution red sticker on top of it so I just assumed.... It is the same size tho *shrugs*

The thing that sucks tho is my lower intercooler pipe going FROM turbo to intercooler isnt the same size, it goes from small (from turbo) then increases when it reaches the intercooler.

I wonder if there is a pipe kit to fit MY intercooler that is uniform size... *shrugs twice*

that hks logo is optional..the kit comes with a stencil if you so choose to out it on...i do not beleive that is HKS.....and yes im sure you can get an adapter pipe of some sort for your issue.....there are plenrty of vendors here who would help you..after you get legit. O0

k2da_izo
01-07-2006, 01:33 AM
BUT

Don't run without a cat
Try to keep our lights legit DOT* (sucks cause my stockies are f'd up)

This probably wouldn't dramatically reduce the number of us getting pulled over, but it would dramatically reduce the number of us getting pulled over for bullshit reasons. Then if we end up getting bullshit tickets, we can like make some signs and protest or something. I'll bring the hot dogs.

Couldn't have said this better myself.* Tonton's going to laugh at me after what I'm about to say:
To start things off, I JUST installed my HKS Super Mega Flow intake a couple of days ago and for those who have any aftermarket intake knows just how loud that stock BOV can get.* Anyway, tonight, I was bored as hell so I decided to go take the Evo out for a cruise down PCH toward Corona del Mar, flip a bitch, drive to HB on the same highway, and go home.* By the time I hit the corner of PCH and Jamboree on my way to HB, I got pulled over by a Newport Beach motorcycle 5-0.* I know I wasn't speeding but I had a gut feeling why he flashed his lights.* He said he stopped me because he was suspicous about the mods I've done to my car.* I KNOW he heard that BOV loud and clear so that definitely gave him enough reason to pull me over.* I popped the hood and this is what he saw:

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/13164/normal_DSCN07910001.JPG

In my mind, I was thinking that this intake isn't CARB legal since I didn't notice any labels indicating so (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).* Anyway, I told him that the intake was the only thing I've done to the car (and that's the truth).* He took a look at it with his flashlight, gave me that stupid sobriety test with his pen, and told me to have a nice night.

I'm very lucky because I thought he would nail me for the intake.* I think he was in a good mood.* Shit, he didn't even bust me for not having front plates!* This is VERY unsual for NBPD.* Anyway, my point is, is that stealth is the key to our cars not being on the radar.* Have all your papers and just have common sense.* OCCriminal, that really sucks what happened to you man.* 5 days out and the Evo is already impounded.* Ouch.* I didn't mean to hijack this thread, but I thought I would share my experience since Tabio brought up a good point.

hksevo8
01-09-2006, 04:32 PM
I won't even start about the intercooler.

genrec
01-09-2006, 08:50 PM
I won't even start about the intercooler.

You know.. ;)

CJexJiggy
01-09-2006, 08:55 PM
My evo got impounded tonight, what I get for driving on a suspended.

I was pulled over for "hesitating at a right hand turn" when there was a pedestrian in the cross walk walking toward me (little to the cops knowledge).

But get this, I was waiting from Niguel road to turn right on Crown Valley and a cop pasts in front of my going east on crown valley (away from the ocean towards Aliso Viejo) and right after he goes in front of me, my light from Niguel turns green, but there is a pedestrian in the cross walk. So I wait the full time for him to cross because he was on the opposite side of the street, and I wanted to wait a little bit anyways because that is illegal to enter the crosswalk when a pedestrian is in it, and a cop just pasted in front of me going the direction I was headed.* So after the pedestrian is fully across I make my right onto Crown Valley.* A white Sentra SE-R is on my left, and is driving stupid like he wants to race, but im totally over it and he past me on my left while I was cruising at 55max in a 50.* I see another cop going the opposite way on the other side of Crown Valley just about the time the Sentra past me, and I think..."damn theres alot of them out tonight and its only like 11:30pm".

Little did I know that was the same cop that past in front of me who turned around, then turned around again to chase after me while I was going 50-55mph in a 50.* He red lights me and I think, "okay Im going to jail, I have no license and I havent found a good insurance provider yet because Ive had my car for a total of 7 days"* So I get pulled over and he asks for the usual, license, registration, insurance.* I had a physical license on me, and registration, but no insurance.* I asked why I was being pulled over and he said, "because you hesistated at that light when you saw me" and I told him about the pedestrian, but do you think he cared?

Then he told me I was flying down the street at 60 in a 50.* I didnt say anything because I was scared as fuck because I had no license, I didnt want to contest my speed with him and get him upset or make him think im a liar because I wanted to be as nice as possible and respectful as possible so I didnt go to jail (unfortunatly this is my 2nd time getting a ticket driving on a suspeneded, Im having issues with points, I go in and out of having a license then loosing it for 6 months)

He asks me to get out of my car after I give him my license and registration and tell him I have no insuranec and my license isnt valid, and put my hands behind my back.* I think its over but he just did that pat down shit asking if there was anything that was going to stab his fat lying hands.* He didnt clock me at 60, it was FULLY an excuse, but I guess that wasnt the extent of my problem.* He sits me down and tells me hes giving me a ticket for 60mph in a 50, unlicensed driver, and proof of insurance.* There was an error in the system because he asked if I have recieved an offical letter from DMV stating my suspension I said no even thought I received it in November when it was suspended.* So he made me sign a Verbal Notice By Peace Officer it was suspended 12/9/05 (whatever right) and that he was taking my physical drivers license and if I was caught again it would be 30 days impound.* I was almost a little glad because this was the second time I was caught, but it was from two different suspensions so I guess it didnt register, or its 2 times on that suspension case.

Either way I have to have my friend pick up my evo tomorrow, which fully scraped the front end and intercooler on the stupid fucking flatbed because its slammed , and store my evo in my garage until May when I get my license back/suspended again.

Woo Hoo, but seriously...at least im not in jail.* My life is fucked with points, I think I have 5 right now without the ticket I got tonight for those three things.* I thought I would share it with the board because its midnight and no one is up to talk to on their cell phones, and why even tell people anyways, its just a terrible situation im going to deal with myself.* Its what I get right?

Just unfortunate for me I guess.* *:oops:

Im still going to be driving another vehicle that is lower profile, but its not " you havent learned your lesson " its I have to fucking drive to survive.* Only thing that will stop me is jail, and Im praying I can stay clear of that place.

Been once, not the greatest place.

Just venting I guess...
I love my evolution, Im extreamly dissapointed I had to drive it this evening and get it taken away temporarily.
Im going to be too intimidated to drive it around again, just a bad situation until I get my license/life back* :oops:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/mizlips21/longpost.jpg

J/K....damn your insurance must be expensive!

OCriminal
01-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Insurance?

Who is going to insure an unlicensed driver...if you know of any companies let me know

HKS you talk about Laguna Niguel like your excited about moving away just because of the cops. You must be retarded if you think you will get pulled over because a cop thinks your vehicle is mine. They are nothing similiar except for color. Adios ;)

genrec
01-09-2006, 10:13 PM
You must be retarded Adios* ;)

:2funny:

Rick the Retard!!

CJexJiggy
01-09-2006, 10:16 PM
Insurance?

mah bad...yeah. how can u get insured :oops:

genrec
01-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Insurance?

mah bad...yeah. how can u get insured* :oops:

Survival!!

CJexJiggy
01-09-2006, 10:24 PM
Insurance?

mah bad...yeah. how can u get insured* :oops:

Survival!!
YEAH! "any car", "any driver" :2funny:

OCriminal
01-09-2006, 11:48 PM
serious?????

there may be hope for me yet

OCriminal
01-10-2006, 01:40 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>> IS DRIVING WITH NO INSRUANCE AND GETTING A TICKET FOR THAT, A POINT ON YOUR RECORD, or is it just a fine you have to pay??

Voltron
01-10-2006, 01:41 PM
fine w/ possibility of impound

OCriminal
01-10-2006, 03:25 PM
MY Vehicle was impounded the night of the ticket, but maybe it will be impounded again?

I dunno.... :tickedoff:

I called Survival Insurance today and they will insure me, but really whats the point if im not drivin the vehicle anymore AND I dont have a valid license (Suspended)?

But if its just a fine and no points, im somewhat okay with not having insurance for the ticket I just recieved.

So really there is no point if I get insurance NOW unless I keep on driving my EVO which I dont plan to do until may (when I get my license back). I doubt getting insurance now will look better when I go to court next month on my:
60 in 50
unlicensed driver
no proof of insurance
ticket

They may even think hey this guy just got insurance for a car that he wasn't supposed to be driving anyways?

AM I WRONG?!

What you guys think? (besides for me being in a whole bunch of trouble)

Terry S
01-10-2006, 05:32 PM
MY Vehicle was impounded the night of the ticket, but maybe it will be impounded again?

I dunno.... :tickedoff:

I called Survival Insurance today and they will insure me, but really whats the point if im not drivin the vehicle anymore AND I dont have a valid license (Suspended)?

But if its just a fine and no points, im somewhat okay with not having insurance for the ticket I just recieved.

So really there is no point if I get insurance NOW unless I keep on driving my EVO which I dont plan to do until may (when I get my license back).* I doubt getting insurance now will look better when I go to court next month on my:
60 in 50
unlicensed driver
no proof of insurance
ticket

They may even think hey this guy just got insurance for a car that he wasn't supposed to be driving anyways?

AM I WRONG?!

What you guys think? (besides for me being in a whole bunch of trouble)

I wonder if TBD would work for this. :2funny:

Terry S

OCriminal
01-10-2006, 08:21 PM
nevermind.

no need for insurance. Survival would take me though, but with...

8 points on my license, and 2 more to come....lol

lololol :2funny:

o well

earlyapex
01-10-2006, 10:01 PM
I honestly think you are a dumbass for getting busted a SECOND TIME for driving without a license, but not only that, no insurance too. What would you have done if you got into a accident? Didn't you learn your lesson the first time?

You don't deserve the car, any car for that matter.

I would get yourself intimate with the local public transportation.

Flame on...

OCriminal
01-10-2006, 10:09 PM
I want to get intimate with you, f-public transport.

But really, I tried to get insurance when I first got my evo a little over a week ago, and I found >no provider< for me and my circumstances.

I wasn't driving it everyday, two times since I got it. Of course the second time I take it out, I get nabbed.

Life is fully of lessons, I am taking a full course. Not really much more to say...

This thread can be closed...

OCriminal
01-27-2006, 03:52 PM
Actually it doesnt need to be closed.

I thought I would keep you all updated, because I know you all car so much, but I was pulled over this morning (not driving Evolution) going to work. I dont have a front plate for the vehicle I was driving (it actually comes in tomorrow, how ironic), so I was pulled on that reason.

I have recieved yet another ticket for driving on a suspended license.

When its all said and done I will have 11 points on my license, unless that can somehow be modified by my lawyer.

Thought you all would love to know the current situation :? My Evolution may be up for sale very, very soon.

SpdyEvo02
01-27-2006, 03:55 PM
11 points dear god that is awful

OCriminal
01-27-2006, 03:58 PM
Yeah it is awful.

At least in 2012 I will have a clean record (if I dont get pulled over in the next 6 years...yeahh)

Its funny how much revolves around driving. Lost the car, one of the jobs, and girlfriend today. Owch huh

Terry S
01-27-2006, 04:34 PM
Yeah it is awful.

At least in 2012 I will have a clean record (if I dont get pulled over in the next 6 years...yeahh)

Its funny how much revolves around driving.* Lost the car, one of the jobs, and girlfriend today. Owch huh

Ouch. Check the car next time to make sure it doesn't have any visible violations on it before you drive.

Time to move out of state.

Terry S

itsnino
02-01-2006, 02:59 PM
wow. sorry to hear that man.

i was sort of in the same situation as you (minus the speeding part and the number of points) but i got lucky and the cop let me drive home (well i still went to the meet). i was the only one that got a ticket during the OC crew convoy 91 FWY PULL OVER to the HKS meet (hahaha, not funny). but i got lucky and didnt get my car impounded.

be safe bro and get ur beater in lawful order. GOOD LUCK!!!

gofaster87
02-01-2006, 03:27 PM
If you got pulled over and ticketed a 3rd time for no license youre going to be serving some time. Wait till you goto court and speak to the judge. I think its time to get a lawyer and stop driving.

airforce1
02-01-2006, 04:36 PM
gee, 20 billion posts ago I said not to drive...and then what do you do? You deserve this one.

OCriminal
02-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Getting a lawyer and stopped driving. Im going to enlist in Coast Guard, might have to sell the love of my life thats only been in it for a month. Happening for a reason...i guess

Chris in SD
02-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Sometimes I just have to sit here and shake my head... :uglystupid2:

As for those of you who hate CA, I dare you to give VA a try... This place makes CA look like a 24-hour autobahn. Try these on for size: One of the main routes here (equivalent to the 5 or 405) has a speed limit of 55! And if you do 80mph or 20mph over the posted limit at any time, it's reckless driving. Want to hear the best part? For every mph over, it's a day in jail. Example: You get popped for doing 80 on above named highway (66), you are going to pay about $400 and spend 5 days in jail. Happens all the time...

Terry S
02-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Getting a lawyer and stopped driving.* Im going to enlist in Coast Guard, might have to sell the love of my life thats only been in it for a month. Happening for a reason...i guess

Sell the cars, consolidate your debts, and have fun in Iraq.

Terry S

OCriminal
02-02-2006, 11:02 AM
Anyone have any good information on the Coast Guard?

Or has anyone ever gone through a 3-year course in it?

I picked Coast Guard TerryS because they are the least likely to end up in Iraq in my opinion, plus I love the water.

I wonder if any service, marines, navy, army, national guard, ect makes more yearly than the other.

I guess its a matter of where you land, and how well you do =/

Terry S
02-02-2006, 11:53 AM
Anyone have any good information on the Coast Guard?

Or has anyone ever gone through a 3-year course in it?

I picked Coast Guard TerryS because they are the least likely to end up in Iraq in my opinion, plus I love the water.

I wonder if any service, marines, navy, army,* national guard, ect makes more yearly than the other.

I guess its a matter of where you land, and how well you do =/

Well, ask the guys guarding oil rigs and the ports over in the Gulf if they are the least likely to goto Iraq.

Coast Guard is a busy group of people. They do all kinds of shit, but their boot camp is cake. Even compaired to the Air Force.* :2funny:

Terry S

p.s. Oh and regarding the money situation, i've been told that the Air Force & Coast Guard get the most pay + bonuses. Army gets the next highest, Navy next, and the Marines last. We get jack crap in the way of pay.

Terry S

kipper215
02-02-2006, 12:33 PM
If you got pulled over and ticketed a 3rd time for no license youre going to be serving some time. Wait till you goto court and speak to the judge. I think its time to get a lawyer and stop driving.

the county is callin :police: the judge will probably have you cleanin up freeways since you like driven so much. don't be a fool dog.....GET A LAWYER LIKE NOW!!!

OCriminal
02-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Hooked up with a lawyer yesterday off Beach in Huntington.

$3,500 retainer fee, but he will take care of both of my suspened license tickets. He also told me not to be surprised when the DA throws jailtime my way, which I was not, but he is a very skilled guy that knows exactly when you act, when to sit back, and when to plea so I feel a little bit better.

Im going to have the sell the evo in the next couple of months though, to pay for this, and just to stop the temptation of driving.

To be honest, with a wet wreckless on my record from 04, and this suspended license crap right now, the Coast Guard may not take me. I spoke with a rep this morning on the phone, he said to come on down to San Diego so we could work things out. I am hesistant to go right down there because these cases will drag on into may-june (My lawyer wants to drag them out so I get my license back on May 7th like planned then show proof to the courts, maybe they will go easier he said, but im sure it will be taken again when DMV finds out).

Thanks for the support guys, really tough time right now.

Taking applications on a new girlfriend :idiot2:

R3dline
02-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Just keep your head up and hope for the best, good luck O0

Terry S
02-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Hooked up with a lawyer yesterday off Beach in Huntington.

$3,500 retainer fee, but he will take care of both of my suspened license tickets.* He also told me not to be surprised when the DA throws jailtime my way, which I was not, but he is a very skilled guy that knows exactly when you act, when to sit back, and when to plea so I feel a little bit better.

Im going to have the sell the evo in the next couple of months though, to pay for this, and just to stop the temptation of driving.

To be honest, with a wet wreckless on my record from 04, and this suspended license crap right now, the Coast Guard may not take me.* I spoke with a rep this morning on the phone, he said to come on down to San Diego so we could work things out.* I am hesistant to go right down there because these cases will drag on into may-june (My lawyer wants to drag them out so I get my license back on May 7th like planned then show proof to the courts, maybe they will go easier he said, but im sure it will be taken again when DMV finds out).

Thanks for the support guys, really tough time right now.

Taking applications on a new girlfriend* :idiot2:

I know the marine corps doesn't take anyone with a felony conviction, but they can do waivers for anything else. Make sure you mention that you are in the process of joining the Coast Guard when you goto court. Might get you a lesser charge and no jail time. O0

Terry S

OCriminal
02-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Will do. When do you think is a smart time to enlist if I need to stick around till may?

Thanks Terry ;)

Terry S
02-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Will do. When do you think is a smart time to enlist if I need to stick around till may?

Thanks Terry ;)

Hell, enlist now. You'll just be on a delayed entry program till you can leave. Plus when you goto court, you can show that you are already enlisted to leave.

Terry S

airforce1
02-07-2006, 06:59 PM
go Air Force. You won't regret it. PM me for more info...

mazdaspeed153
04-26-2006, 02:28 AM
agreed

BUT

Don't run without a cat
Try to keep our lights legit DOT (sucks cause my stockies are f'd up)

javinsMR
04-26-2006, 04:47 AM
that sucks bro... best of luck...

OCriminal
04-28-2006, 08:10 AM
I'm getting my license back in a week.

Thank you laywers + things are looking up^ ^

itsnino
04-28-2006, 11:06 AM
congrats homie! be safe!

Blaze
04-28-2006, 11:35 AM
Nice.

Be careful not to drive before then!
You don't want to start this mess all over again.....

O0 Congrats

OCriminal
04-28-2006, 11:57 AM
thanks Blaze :)

airforce1
04-28-2006, 04:14 PM
congrats on getting your car back soon. Now go find a good insurance company to get a low rate on your car...

OCriminal
04-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Survival

=P gonna go on Monday so they can file sr22