PDA

View Full Version : Good AAA bodyshops?

MyGlue
01-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Hey,

Anyone have suggestions for AAA cert body shops in and around the LA area? I got knicked pretty good on the 5 S Friday when a girl lost control of her RSX and came across two lanes and slammed the center divide. She came right across the front of my car, luckily i was able to see her and avoid a head-on or T-bone but she grazed me as i drove by her. I was already in the fast lane and she was perpendicular to the center divide so there wasnt much room i guess. Anyway, i need to get the repairs and i wanted to see if anyone had suggestions before i took the car in. Thanks in advance guys and girls.

nurb2
01-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Damn, was she trying to race you or something? How'd she lose it that badly?

I don't know any good ones, but stay away from Boulevard Collision in HB.

-nurb2-

MyGlue
01-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Damn, was she trying to race you or something? How'd she lose it that badly?

I don't know any good ones, but stay away from Boulevard Collision in HB.

-nurb2-

Nah, she wasnt trying to race.* She was two lanes over from me and maybe 2-3 car lengths in front of me.* When i stopped and ran over to check on her she had one hand on the wheel and the other was holding a cell phone.* She said later that someone hit her in the back and probably did an unintentional pit manuever.* I kinda beleive her.* Either that or she yanked down on the wheel and jerked the steeringwheel.... who knows. :crazy2:

Thanks for the heads up, i wont be going to Boulevard Collision. I went to one in Pasadena and they did a bad job paint matching and the hood doesnt line up. Thats the reason i want to ask around before i go to one.

Blaze
01-06-2006, 11:09 PM
The good thing about AAA body shops is that AAA will basically garuntee your satisfaction (within reason).

So take it to Scruffy Dans if that's what you decide. If it comes back two shades of pink, you can tell AAA you are not satisfied and use a different shop w/o paying another deductible.

Blaze

MyGlue
01-09-2006, 10:48 AM
The good thing about AAA body shops is that AAA will basically garuntee your satisfaction (within reason).

So take it to Scruffy Dans if that's what you decide. If it comes back two shades of pink, you can tell AAA you are not satisfied and use a different shop w/o paying another deductible.

Blaze

Bah, i didnt know that. The last time i took it in, my paint wasnt really matched with the rest of my car. I have the black and when they painted it, it didnt have that purple under tint. Oh well. From far u cant tell.

Voltron
01-09-2006, 10:51 AM
autorecon if its covered under warranty... if the guys from motortrend can take their cars their... why can't you?